3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
three-way relationship with the MC, Kim, and the sister.
ah a ménage en troi or whatever heh.
My games always focused on fm, ffm, fffm, fffffffffm, etc so it’s not like options for threesomes between two girls won’t be an option. Always have and always will no matter if the minority tells me to not have two girls interacting with eachother.
That’s why I created Julia and oennny. I want the player to get some sweet two milf loving going on in his household. Give something a little more unique

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, fuck this puzzle shit! I came here for the story, not for wasting my life with fucking shit like this. Anyone help me tyo resolve this, please?
[Same with the bartender challenge. I do not know if all this "game -shit" is skippable or avoidable]

- EZMODE added! This is an option to players that wish to trivialize the mini-games you may
face from time to time. Activated via the preferences tab in the settings.

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
- EZMODE added! This is an option to players that wish to trivialize the mini-games you may
face from time to time. Activated via the preferences tab in the settings.
I have the EZ-Mode on, but still all this fucking stuff [I mean, the so called "games"] appears and I cannot skip it!

BTW, Happy Xmas, Sons oF Liberty!. Your work [the mods, the compressions] and advices are pure gold for me, for a vast quantity of players!
Be safe and keep up your damn good job!

Felt?

Jun 3, 2023
I haven't played it yet but I would like to ask some questions, why do you hate Kim? And MC has already fucked her family members??

Felt?

Jun 3, 2023
she had oral sex with the mom in the past in earlier versions of the game.
Just that? Isn't she an annoying bitch who wants to boss everyone around and thinks she's superior to others? If that's ok, as long as you can put it in its rightful place, if not, it's not for me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just that? Isn't she an annoying bitch who wants to boss everyone around and thinks she's superior to others? If that's ok, as long as you can put it in its rightful place, if not, it's not for me.
that was before her son changed past.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Thats the thing, she is important for the story, so you can't kick her to the curb and have to put up with her half assed justifications and apologies :Kappa:
three-way relationship with the MC, Kim, and the sister.
ah a ménage en troi or whatever heh.
My games always focused on fm, ffm, fffm, fffffffffm, etc so it’s not like options for threesomes between two girls won’t be an option. Always have and always will no matter if the minority tells me to not have two girls interacting with eachother.
That’s why I created Julia and oennny. I want the player to get some sweet two milf loving going on in his household. Give something a little more unique
You didn't exactly deny it. :cautious: :Kappa:
200-3246718587.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: goldenrhino
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes