3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
ah a ménage en troi or whatever heh.
My games always focused on fm, ffm, fffm, fffffffffm, etc so it’s not like options for threesomes between two girls won’t be an option. Always have and always will no matter if the minority tells me to not have two girls interacting with eachother.
That’s why I created Julia and oennny. I want the player to get some sweet two milf loving going on in his household. Give something a little more unique
Odd there still isn't a lesbian tag added to this title. Considering, MC's childhood (lesbian) friend...while journeying back in time together, sneaks off and makes a sexual play for MC's young virgin mom. Thus opening up the lesbian door for MC's mom in the present. (Yuck, not a fan of G on G action. But I believe this title should still have a lesbian tag, if that type of content is present in the story.)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Odd there still isn't a lesbian tag added to this title. Considering, MC's childhood (lesbian) friend...while journeying back in time together, sneaks off and makes a sexual play for MC's young virgin mom. Thus opening up the lesbian door for MC's mom in the present. (Yuck, not a fan of G on G action. But I believe this title should still have a lesbian tag, if that type of content is present in the story.)
I haven't played this yet, although I plan to very soon, but maybe this might shed some light. I'm assuming the tag isn't there yet because it requires an actual sexual act in the present time of the characters:
  • Lesbian [Sex act between two or more females.]
Requiring it be in the present time is why, for example, a LI having cheated in the past but not the present doesn't warrant the netorare tag. So this would only get added if the sexual act between females happens in the present time. That might very well get added in the future, but for now it wouldn't if nothing sexual happens between two females in their present. However, of course, if a sexual act does happen in the characters' present, then the game is missing a tag it should have.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I haven't played this yet, although I plan to very soon, but maybe this might shed some light. I'm assuming the tag isn't there yet because it requires an actual sexual act in the present time of the characters:
  • Lesbian [Sex act between two or more females.]
Requiring it be in the present time is why, for example, a LI having cheated in the past but not the present doesn't warrant the netorare tag. So this would only get added if the sexual act between females happens in the present time. That might very well get added in the future, but for now it wouldn't if nothing sexual happens between two females in their present. However, of course, if a sexual act does happen in the characters' present, then the game is missing a tag it should have.
If I remember right that lesbian scene was changed to just a kiss by the developer, to make Kim not seem like an even worse best friend as she already was at start. I myself decided to also wait a bit before trying game again, since dev wanted to do a bit of a turnaround story with her where she grows. For myself I know that works better when I can see it when is at least already partly happened as that first impressions keep hanging for months between updates before changes.

Having played a number of his other games I know that on the whole he does deliver nice/good games so thought wisest to give dev that time instead of destroying that char for myself.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If I remember right that lesbian scene was changed to just a kiss by the developer, to make Kim not seem like an even worse best friend as she already was at start. I myself decided to also wait a bit before trying game again, since dev wanted to do a bit of a turnaround story with her where she grows. For myself I know that works better when I can see it when is at least already partly happened as that first impressions keep hanging for months between updates before changes.

Having played a number of his other games I know that on the whole he does deliver nice/good games so thought wisest to give dev that time.
Absolutely. I definitely haven't delayed playing out of any lack of desire. I have too damn much on my plate. I wonder if I'll ever catch up. My Magic 8 Ball says, "Not Bloody Likely, You Greedy Dumbass" — so I have my doubts.

hawklan

Apr 27, 2018
I hope the developer focuses on this game next. After finishing FILF this should be the game he completes next. With all the tech available now. Let's hope they finish it. It's great so far.

• Haha
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I hope the developer focuses on this game next. After finishing FILF this should be the game he completes next. With all the tech available now. Let's hope they finish it. It's great so far.
Replace "next" with "currently" and you are spot on. He's working on it right now, the last update was only 11 days ago. Check page 1.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Are you supposed to miss the shot with the white owl on purpose? the capture logo moved too damn fast across the screen. If we were supposed to take a picture it the owl, please slow the capture button down please.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Are you supposed to miss the shot with the white owl on purpose? the capture logo moved too damn fast across the screen. If we were supposed to take a picture it the owl, please slow the capture button down please.
Yeah, you are supposed to. It's just a fun little detail I put in for story purpose than just a simple image.
Cheatcodes are in a slightly earlier post in the thread (1/2 pages) The only useful one right now is rosebud for money, though you get all the money you need via a scene you experience in game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, you are supposed to. It's just a fun little detail I put in for story purpose than just a simple image.
Cheatcodes are in a slightly earlier post in the thread (1/2 pages) The only useful one right now is rosebud for money, though you get all the money you need via a scene you experience in game
what if managed to kill that owl?

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes