3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.06b

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

(If you use QIWI you support me a little bit every time you click)
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 625 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
well nice little (literally) update, plenty of funnies and some sex.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Each update will definitely have a variation in size. A lot of main quest scenes often need a lot of images. Especially when a main quest scene can involve anywhere from 3-7 people in a single image. V0.06 was focused on adding that lewd content, along with giving you the ability to gain access to the east side of town permanently. (6 weeks of work). North side up the hill will come after the first vision event with a hefty amount of new locations.

V0.07 is main story focused on getting to an important point so that I can start focusing on a bit more relationship content with some characters. With it being a story with a lot of depth to it, it has it's checkpoints needed to make your relationship goals make sense. Getting things pushed too early can definitely feel rushed. V0.07 will overall be larger and likely double the size

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
didn't say it was bad, it had content and sidestory advancing.

JaSp3RJP

Jan 10, 2021
Anyone knows the cheat codeson this version?
  • rosebud for money
  • handholding to remove "!" on the map for those that want to explore blindly
  • ezmode to make minigames simplistic ,though you can turn it on via the preferences

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no need to cheat for money, mc gets it when time is right besides allowance and can't buy anything big before story says so.

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
Wow, I almost thought this game was going to be abandoned for good. Glad to see that the creator finally got back to it. I just hope it isn't over a year between updates...

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Altered Destiny V0.07 Progress Report #3

View attachment 3235273 View attachment 3235275
Looks like the jock is setting up to be the MC's father, they have a passing resemblance to each other when they are side by side in the picture.

He might have ran off with the MC's aunt which would explain why she is not acknowledged in the current time line :unsure:

I'm not like that ideal:cry:

Anybody knows when new versions will be released?
Not even giving the developer some time to breath huh? It's ben about two weeks since the new version was released:rolleyes:

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Looks like the jock is setting up to be the MC's father, they have a passing resemblance to each other when they are side by side in the picture.

He might have ran off with the MC's aunt which would explain why she is not acknowledged in the current time line :unsure:

I'm not like that ideal:cry:

Not even giving the developer some time to breath huh? It's ben about two weeks since the new version was released:rolleyes:
I always enjoy reading people's thoughts on how the story will go. Definitely a lot of different ways to go about it, but it's nice to know no one has figured it out yet, heh

Reactions: john1230

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well she lives other side of town and she doesn't look like mobile phone user so travel to there with car should take hr or 2 and maybe she doesn't like mom marrying a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
well she lives other side of town and she doesn't look like mobile phone user so travel to there with car should take hr or 2 and maybe she doesn't like mom marrying a woman.
The one who lives across town in the current time line is grandma, aunt is not in the current time line she's only in the pass.

Another theory I have is that the jock and aunt is the real parents of the MC, they died and current mom (who would actually be the real aunt) took them in and raise them as her own.

Fun stuff to think about.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well game story will tell that and since we haven't "unlocked" whole town she might have not appeared yet.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes