3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
nadiaparlor_02.png
juliaparlor_11.png juliaparlor_07.png screen_park_past_day_g.png

Altered Destiny V0.2 Progress Update 4/1/2020

No April Fools pranks here. Just a small update on what I'm currently working on.

I have a a good 5-8 more images to make and then I'll be polishing this scene in game. As soon as I move on to the next story focused scene, I'll stream work on that for a bit.
Overall, this update should be a bit shorter than the last, and be release ready at a faster pace. Once finished, FILF will be my focus for a good while.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
There's the "sponsor" (aka parent) Julia character and Natalie the sister. Kim, on the other hand, is most definitely NOT related.
I barely started the game but having played The Artifact and reading the desciption that the MC goes back nearly 2 decades in time, I wouldn't rule out any 18-20 year old being related to the MC yet...

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
inb4 MC is his own father
You're a little late to the party on that one! :p

Those of us who played The Artifact realize that that's the natural extension of the events from that game.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
You're a little late to the party on that one! :p

Those of us who played The Artifact realize that that's the natural extension of the events from that game.
Wouldn't the mother know that?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
No, because the MC disappeared (back to his own time), and his mother never knew her father.
Uh, are we still talking about this game or are we talking about The Artifact lol? Never played the latter.

Anyway what I meant is, assume this MC is his own father, then wouldn't his mom remember the face of the guy who impregnated her and see that her son looks way too much like him?

Venomosity

Aug 2, 2018
I tried running sh file but it doesn't even i made it executable. does anyone know how to solve this?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I tried running sh file but it doesn't even i made it executable. does anyone know how to solve this?
First, say that you're running on Linux. That's a good opener.

The game is in a rar file, and rar files don't handle Linux permissions correctly. So you need to make more than just the script executable.

The easiest way to do this is to use Permission Fixer. That's what I built it for.

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
icc_ff7_ad_day.png
icc_ff7_ad_night.png icc_ff7_kim_full_day.png icc_ff7_kim_full_night.png icc_ff7_kim_day.png icc_ff7_kim_night.png

Kim/MC Special Images

Hey everyone,
I'm currently working hard on V0.2 content for Altered Destiny. I did spend a couple hours today taking a break from that and did a few fun images. Hope you enjoy them. You may find these two in a fun sketchquest scene down the line when it's appropriate ;)
Click to download
Now, back to AD work!

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
How do i find this game? whats its full title?
It's called The Artifact and it's made by the same developer ICCreations. It is split into 3 parts so you'll have to download 3 separate games, from what I understand - they are all on this site. The scene/information I referred to is only really referenced once or twice, but the incest fetish is prevalent throughout all 3 parts so you definitely get progression.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Reactions: StarCreator

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
Progress_45%_02.png
gif.gif gwynn.png nadiaparlor_03.png nadiapark_19.png

"Altered Destiny V0.02" Progress 4/21/20

Hey everyone,
Currently getting through V0.02 scene work. Progress has been going well scene wise. I just really need to catch up on text / polish. I've just been more motivated and creating animations/images right now, heh. Should begin streaming again in the next day or two.

Above is just a peek at a new character introduction that didn't quite make it into V0.01. An older gal. Here is her model during the past. You'll see her model age up about 20 years or so in present time.
I'll also be compressing images down quite a bit in V0.02. I just want to make sure the programs I run will reduce size without losing any kind of quality in the best way possible. So with V0.02, You'll likely see a smaller jump in file size (or even less?) as I'll be compressing what I can from V0.01's content.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
the only reason I want the release of version 0.02 is that after ICCreations you can start working on FILF (Melissa)

Altered destiny from the software point of view is more advanced than FILF (you can see it from the animations), but women do not convince me very much, for me the only really attractive is Silvia (Kim's mother), everything else is a little anonymous, also this is the first game I see where the mother and the sister are the least attractive of all, from ICCreations I did not expect this, especially after FILF (where Melissa and Sam are splendid)

(Sorry my english)

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes