3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I think it's probably going to go in thst direction too given her reaction too, she acted pissed like mc was being overly dramatic
That doesn't change the fact that i now regard her the same as i could consider a rock in my garden and that's a shame since i liked her
Surprised you feel that passionately about it. Kim will make it up over time. Also don't forget, the MC's life would still be pretty shitty if it wasn't for her mistake.

Reactions: Laziness and -Hex-

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Going full spoiler so read at your own peril, and tbh I would advise against it, better to play for the raw feelings. anyway: Basically yes, and she kinda promised she wouldn't, so it is less about the fact she hooked up, and more that she betrayed your trust. As for sabotaging your conception.... well we shall see. At least you get a step-Mom milf out of it.... teacher btw did say I was going full spoilers.

side note: Who is the girl in your profile pic?... for research purposes of course. (more likely as a art reference actually).
Well that sucks, if further updates force you to remain on good terms with Kim that would be dealbreaker for me. :unsure:

Sadly I dont have source for my avatar, its just random picture I saved somewhere years ago.

Reactions: Mr Secret

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Also one thing i noticed, but maybe i'm just imagining stuff: where is the sister?
What if, by fucking up and hooking mom up with Penelope she was never born?
If the only thing changing was mom relationship status i wouldn't even care, since she seems a lot happier now than in the other timeline
That wouldn't work because MC and Sister are twins, also she is mentioned at the end. Just not shown.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well that sucks, if further updates force you to remain on good terms with Kim that would be dealbreaker for me. :unsure:

Sadly I dont have source for my avatar, its just random picture I saved somewhere years ago.
O forgot to add While it is a betrayal, her actions kinda to have a massive positive impact on le future, House isn't run down, you ain't poor af, 2nd Mommy to bang. Still has to earn it though, cause she didn't know her actions would have positive changes.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Surprised you feel that passionately about it. Kim will make it up over time. Also don't forget, the MC's life would still be pretty shitty if it wasn't for her mistake.
i am someone who unfortunately gets extremely immersed in the games i play and their characters :BootyTime:
Sometimes that's a good thing, other times (like when a char i like dies, for example), not so much

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
i am someone who unfortunately gets extremely immersed in the games i play and their characters :BootyTime:
Sometimes that's a good thing, other times (like when a char i like dies, for example), not so much
Well, I do hope you don't get triggered once the visions start coming up. They may temporarily not go well sometimes, but will rather quickly get fixed.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Well, I do hope you don't get triggered once the visions start coming up. They may temporarily not go well sometimes, but will rather quickly get fixed.
Visions are just dreams unless they come true, nothing more

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Altered Destiny [v0.02a] [ICCreations] - Original Size: 2.67GB

Compressed version for PC (394MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Ah yes... the two image scene I made 2 years ago vs a 30 image 4 animation one . Ya got me... I plagiarized! Take me to jail, officer
In other words, you're trying out old themes? One thing is not clear, but what is happening with v0.11C? I think 0.11 is much better than 0.02 A and much better than 0.3c.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
When I read the plot summary I immediately thought of The Artifact, then scrolled down and saw it listed in other games. The Artifact was good, everything this guy has done has been good really, so I assume this will be too. I'm burnt out on trying fresh releases but I'll definitely be taking a look at this again in a few months.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes