3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

JackSatcher

Jul 3, 2017
I... don't know how I feel about Kim banging our mum. That feels like... cuck? Though obviously it's not meant to be that way. Also I'll be disappointed if we never bang Kim at any point, though she does seem to be quite entrenched in the lesbian side of things. But at the same time, she's such an interesting character besides and their friendship and emotions seem quite believable.

The writing here is miles above 99% of games on this site and I can't wait to continue!

Reactions: Mr Secret

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm hesitating to play AD cuz one of two things is true.
A: ICC goes back to working on FLIF and AD doesn't see another update for well over a year.
B: ICC drops FLIF to work on AD which makes me worry about AD ever getting finished.

I love ICC games. I just want to make sure a game will be finished before I get invested in it. Almost every incest harem game seems to ether get dropped after the MC has fucked each girl or gets a rushed ending. I really want one of these games to invest time in what comes after the MC has slept with each girl. Namely the sneaking around to avoid getting caught by the other girls, getting caught/peeking, and ultimately some great group sex.

The rushed endings are almost worse then the game getting dropped.
"What?! You're sleeping with her too!?"
"Ya sorry I didn't tell you"
"You bastard! You said you loved me.."
"Sorry... Hey wana have a threesome?"
"Ya sure why not. Lets all fuck."
"Hey can we join too?"
"Sure it's orgy time!"

Reactions: EJW

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
You guys should really stop fighting with a content creator who's actually taking the time to engage with you and has a history of making good content, even if he hasn't finished all of his projects yet. I don't want to white knight but you guys are being children. Even if he never published another update, it would do no harm to you, you'll find something else you like within hours.
You don't understand: people are angry because everybody liked F.I.L.F.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
can anyone confirm the only sex thing in the update is the car bj scene? Is that really all the content for the months and months it took to make?
It is only the second part of the first update,even if the name suggest is the second update.

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
Man I am working my way through this game, just got to the start of the past I guess you could term it and so far it seems I believe the kids these days call it a simp you play as. You run around trying to fulfill your lesbian friends wishes in the hopes she will notice you or something. Time to continue onwards. First impressions anyway. It almost feels she is the lead so far and the creator just thought it sounds better to have a male lead, i genuinely feel I can't breath without checking with her so far.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

adryr

Jul 25, 2019
Bro, I and the other guys love both of your games. Some people are angry because why do you have to bring a lesbian scene where your mc has to be cuck? But I think it was like this and why we should not fuck kim's mother in this update and She sees us when we fuck her mother?Why should she fuck our mother? I have a problem just because of that, but the whole game is beautiful. again sorry.(y):whistle:

And sorry for my poor English.

Frenchtopus

Mar 22, 2019
Hello, I think I'm stuck. After going to the past for the first time and after talking to Nadia, I have to retrive Kim and MC's Mom but they nowhere to be found, there is only three available locations (park, ice cream parlor and the forest) but they are not here, even when I'm moving time forward on the map... I probably just did something wrong but can anyone help me please ?

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
Hello, I think I'm stuck. After going to the past for the first time and after talking to Nadia, I have to retrive Kim and MC's Mom but they nowhere to be found, there is only three available locations (park, ice cream parlor and the forest) but they are not here, even when I'm moving time forward on the map... I probably just did something wrong but can anyone help me please ?
Thought this myself the first time, but everything is alright. On the table where those two were sitting before, there is a easily missable note, on which you have to click to progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes