3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
I am sorry, but if that was a male friend and they went back to the past and did that, I have a feeling there would be some reaction from people. This seems to me this game wants this female to be the lead so far but used the supposed lead character to tag along to get her into situations which may draw more backlash if it was other characters of another gender that was his friend doing these things. I felt it should of her been the lead as it seems everything so far is for her, your so called best friends benefit. Ridiculous she ditches you in the past to do that straight away and you go around like a clown through hoops to find her.

Makes little logical sense and no one in their right mind could call this person a friend no matter how many times at the beginning the writer tried to drop that hint. Just because you repeat something enough times does not make it so. Yikes, who needs enemies with friends like this. Someone who is supposed to be smart also going back and tampering with the past in that way especially to your life. This so far has left me underwhelmed.

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
I am sorry, but if that was a male friend and they went back to the past and did that, I have a feeling there would be some reaction from people. This seems to me this game wants this female to be the lead so far but used the supposed lead character to tag along to get her into situations which may draw more backlash if it was other characters of another gender that was his friend doing these things. I felt it should of her been the lead as it seems everything so far is for her, your so called best friends benefit. Ridiculous she ditches you in the past to do that straight away and you go around like a clown through hoops to find her.

Makes little logical sense and no one in their right mind could call this person a friend no matter how many times at the beginning the writer tried to drop that hint. Just because you repeat something enough times does not make it so. Yikes, who needs enemies with friends like this. Someone who is supposed to be smart also going back and tampering with the past in that way especially to your life. This so far has left me underwhelmed.
well at first i was genuinely angry with her (which also means im invested becuse when a scene triggers emotions that means that you identify) but after thinking about it i came to two conclousions: 1. this can be the start of a redemption arc and real charcter devlopment for her (now that she has seen the results of her actions she might lern from her mistakes) and as she is clearly a love interest she could develop a deep bond with the mc once she earns back (or dont?) his forgivness.
2. this timeline could be acually better for everyone so we have to wander will the mc even want to go back to og timeline? i guess he will but still it is up to dabate (and a respectful one hopefully) and a game that inspire a debate is in my opinion a good one (y)

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
2. this timeline could be acually better for everyone so we have to wander will the mc even want to go back to og timeline? i guess he will but still it is up to dabate (and a respectful one hopefully) and a game that inspire a debate is in my opinion a good one (y)
It would be stupid to try to go back to the old timeline, they were lucky enough that Kim bullshit got a positive result, when it was so much easier to fuck everything up
no sense in risking by going back to try changing thinghs again imho

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
It would be stupid to try to go back to the old timeline, they were lucky enough that Kim bullshit got a positive result, when it was so much easier to fuck everything up
no sense in risking by going back to try changing thinghs again imho
yeah i guess so ive based it partly on the fact that card said that in the end you will come back to the place that you came from at the journey's end, but mostly it is my wishful thinking beacuse i would have liked seeing how the mc would fix things and this one was all kim. but i will enjoy it nevertheless, as it is exiting anyway:)

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
well at first i was genuinely angry with her (which also means im invested becuse when a scene triggers emotions that means that you identify) but after thinking about it i came to two conclousions: 1. this can be the start of a redemption arc and real charcter devlopment for her (now that she has seen the results of her actions she might lern from her mistakes) and as she is clearly a love interest she could develop a deep bond with the mc once she earns back (or dont?) his forgivness.
Well she nearly wiped main character out of existance by banging his mom and all this she did to get laid after promising not to do that. This is one of the most horrible fuck up I have ever seen a character do. No matter how you spin this a lot of players wont ever forgive her. And the problem is from writing in the game so far it seems main character will have to forgive her and spend time with her since she is too important character for overall plot. If I am wrong and you will have an option to kick Kim to the curb and explore story and content with other characters then its all fine and dandy but I doubt it will be the case.

As other user wrote we wouldnt even be having this conversation if Kim was a guy. Its kind of funny to think about this.

P.S. I think Kim is gonna end up being main characters daughter.

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
I broke down how the whole scenario is silly from my perspective. From writing, to structure, to build up. It is ridiculous. Everyone is different and you do you if you liked it. I can't predict the future, but I can give my opinion on what I see that is currently made and if that is how he handled that writing around this, then I can only worry about the future.

Now I guess sexual orientation is not a thing anymore apparently a woman in the past was clearly hitting on the mc but is now gay and also a woman in the past and I will be vague so as not have to use spoiler tags just broke up with a boyfriend but meets a female stranger and decides to turn gay after just meeting the stranger. So two women magically become gay instantly. Unless everyone was bisexual.

Now who sees two people vanish before them go omg and turns around, spots a female and says in so many words look at that ass don't worry I am here for you now and am suddenly gay ......... does that seem like a good set up. Yet again being very vague so I don't have to use spoiler tags but if you played it, then that will make sense. Also the "friend" from what I have seen is clearly lesbian, so is she just going to be bisexual also and get a redemtion arc and hit it off with the male MC ?? I mean this is all so sloppy if so.

Yet again the whole set up was rushed and poorly handled, the mc did nothing and made no decisions of his own. He was a passenger up to this point and was not really the lead character if we are honest. I can only rate what I see and can't just assume the future will be better game wise as that has yet be written. But the current writing is below a decent tier and set ups.

It is late, but I am sure going to write a review on this game with fresh eyes tomorrow and I will structure it and lay out my points with references from inside the game. I am not saying the future can't be better, but nothing has shown me so far that I should have that hope.

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
Well she nearly wiped main character out of existance by banging his mom and all this she did to get laid after promising not to do that. This is one of the most horrible fuck up I have ever seen a character do. No matter how you spin this a lot of players wont ever forgive her. And the problem is from writing in the game so far it seems main character will have to forgive her and spend time with her since she is too important character for overall plot. If I am wrong and you will have an option to kick Kim to the curb and explore story and content with other characters then its all fine and dandy but I doubt it will be the case.

As other user wrote we wouldnt even be having this conversation if Kim was a guy. Its kind of funny to think about this.

P.S. I think Kim is gonna end up being main characters daughter.
haha that would be funny wouldnt it? it could be the mc's revenge on her and she can catch them and that would be a chance for dialouge and development, and sure if honest i would have a really harder time forgiving a male friend, but redemption arc can be done for boys too, and it has been then before in a doujin that ive read (the name is Jukujo Daisuki : Naomi-san(40-sai) check it if you want but be warned it is ntr matirial) and yeah the mc will probably forgive her for almost fucking him out of existance (quite literally:LOL:) but the question is how and as far as we know the players may have the option not to it is up to the dev to decide, and i think that it is possible to write it so that she is not a love interset but still plot importent. who knows the dev might do? it just makes it more exciting :D

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
how can i find the trinket ibn the woods? Im totaly stuck
talk to penny again shell distract them and you can go to the second part behind the guy on the left and its (the trinket) in the tree in the middle of the screen just click it

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
I broke down how the whole scenario is silly from my perspective. From writing, to structure, to build up. It is ridiculous. Everyone is different and you do you if you liked it. I can't predict the future, but I can give my opinion on what I see that is currently made and if that is how he handled that writing around this, then I can only worry about the future.

Now I guess sexual orientation is not a thing anymore apparently a woman in the past was clearly hitting on the mc but is now gay and also a woman in the past and I will be vague so as not have to use spoiler tags just broke up with a boyfriend but meets a female stranger and decides to turn gay after just meeting the stranger. So two women magically become gay instantly. Unless everyone was bisexual.

Now who sees two people vanish before them go omg and turns around, spots a female and says in so many words look at that ass don't worry I am here for you now and am suddenly gay ......... does that seem like a good set up. Yet again being very vague so I don't have to use spoiler tags but if you played it, then that will make sense. Also the "friend" from what I have seen is clearly lesbian, so is she just going to be bisexual also and get a redemtion arc and hit it off with the male MC ?? I mean this is all so sloppy if so.

Yet again the whole set up was rushed and poorly handled, the mc did nothing and made no decisions of his own. He was a passenger up to this point and was not really the lead character if we are honest. I can only rate what I see and can't just assume the future will be better game wise as that has yet be written. But the current writing is below a decent tier and set ups.

It is late, but I am sure going to write a review on this game with fresh eyes tomorrow and I will structure it and lay out my points with references from inside the game. I am not saying the future can't be better, but nothing has shown me so far that I should have that hope.
look i understand that it seems like it was sudden but the dev has planted a few seeds so it wouldnt be: julia was after a breakup and so was vunrable, her mom (mc grandmom) wonders if she has a bit of her wild side innharted, kim has some attraction to the mc (and those seeds are in the first update), and the girl that will be a teacher has some attraction to the mc (both present and past) so it wouldnt be that far fetched that she falls for his mom also she appers to have diffculty holding her desires as teacher and in the past she is.. well slutty, one final seed is how she reacts to mc grandmom talking about her past, she shows accptence and while i know it dosent automaticlly means she is gay it does means she is open minded about it

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
haha that would be funny wouldnt it? it could be the mc's revenge on her and she can catch them and that would be a chance for dialouge and development, and sure if honest i would have a really harder time forgiving a male friend, but redemption arc can be done for boys too, and it has been then before in a doujin that ive read (the name is Jukujo Daisuki : Naomi-san(40-sai) check it if you want but be warned it is ntr matirial) and yeah the mc will probably forgive her for almost fucking him out of existance (quite literally:LOL:) but the question is how and as far as we know the players may have the option not to it is up to the dev to decide, and i think that it is possible to write it so that she is not a love interset but still plot importent. who knows the dev might do? it just makes it more exciting :D
on my part she'll have to do a lot before i'll even consider forgiving her :BootyTime:

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
i really like this game but can i talk how stupid it sound that the main characters told his parents Sponsors? Does this really have to be shit?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
when i go up to water tower i have bug can`t save or load can`t do anything ! exit enter game load and same can`t continue !
Well, when you read what the dev avatar in the game says before entering water tower it's a FEATURE not a bug ;)
Anyway, right now it looks so progressive and lbgt adjusted ...idnk maybe it's covid fever?

GamerJon12

Sep 9, 2017

If you check the years in different between the pas and present, it seems to add up that Julia is already pregnant. She was probably crying for that reason?
So I’m going to assume she told Kim that she is. So even though what Kim ended up doing, was wrong, she never risked his death in the first place.

Also I doubt it’s “they’re now suddenly gay”. They just became friends and it must have blossomed into a relationship. They weren’t going at it before that scene ended. It is even mentioned that penny is a “switch hitter” by both James in the present and the jocks. So she was at least bi to begin with and probably persued Julia

From what I can tell, all of this was properly planned

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes