3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Even though I was pretty sure that it was gonna happen, I hoped that the scene with the "best friend" and the MC's mom wouldn't happen. Unfortunately a deal breaker for me. I just wish the devs were up front with this sort of content from the beginning, so you don't have to take a bite out of the sandwich and to your horror discover that its a turd-sandwich. Oh well, it is what is is.

Last edited:

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Man i just finish the updated and i gotta say i truly loved the plot twist in the end!! i cant wait to see what happens next!! keep it up

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
You don't understand: people are angry because everybody liked F.I.L.F.
So did I, and I eagerly await an update for it, but I'm not gonna attack the guy over it. He's very aware people want a release for it, so if he wants to make an update for it he will, trying to force him to do so will only have negative results.

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Why @ICCreations user are deleted ?
There are people criticizing the AD (Altered Destiny).
There are people saying that he should dedicate himself to FILF. He decided to delete his own account. Instead of ignoring who was being aggressive.
--------------

For those who like AD story, and have no problem playing RPGM (with minigames), the versions of The Artifact (one, two, three) are interesting. A lot of H content, some good minigames.

AD basically brings the same main story, reworked. Possibly with some minor changes to the story. In RenPy, with minigames too. Iccreations likes to put minigames in his games. Photo minigame (easy). Click and search minigame. And freeroam/sandbox.

I thought it was awful to find the trinket. Very small image in the middle of the forest. I only found it because of Daloza's post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/altered-destiny-v0-02a-iccreations.46615/page-23#post-3910229
Thanks Daloza.

I played all versions of The Artifact, I played Incest Adventure. And Dev always put out lesbian (ntr/voyeurism) scenes. And some ntr/voyeurism scenes with male NPCs (for MC blackmail married women). And possibly there will be some side story with the ntr/voyeurism/blackmail here too (with Kim's mom maybe).

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
the ppl upset at this update are just dumb cucks, did they not go to the end at all? it was a surprising ending for me at least, i enjoyed it. really did not expect that ending at all...
can't wait till kim sees it haha or when one of them accidentally utters something that fires some neurons and gets certain ppl to remembering something haha, but what about olivia?!?

Caramelo9

Aug 17, 2017
Always loved his games but I have to say I really hope there is the choice to forgive and not to forgive Kim I know its a game but the fact is he warned her not too and she did anyway and well I know I definitely wouldn't forgive a friend for something like that, aside from that stories great if a little short considering how long it took.

Edit. Especially with how she tried to turn it on us and brush it off.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Always loved his games but I have to say I really hope there is the choice to forgive and not to forgive Kim I know its a game but the fact is he warned her not too and she did anyway and well I know I definitely wouldn't forgive a friend for something like that, aside from that stories great if a little short considering how long it took.

Edit. Especially with how she tried to turn it on us and brush it off.
hope it involves some insane sex between mc, kim, sister, mom, etc haha

KMonkeyMon

Apr 15, 2020
There are people criticizing the AD (Altered Destiny).
There are people saying that he should dedicate himself to FILF. He decided to delete his own account. Instead of ignoring who was being aggressive.
--------------

For those who like AD story, and have no problem playing RPGM (with minigames), the versions of The Artifact (one, two, three) are interesting. A lot of H content, some good minigames.

AD basically brings the same main story, reworked. Possibly with some minor changes to the story. In RenPy, with minigames too. Iccreations likes to put minigames in his games. Photo minigame (easy). Click and search minigame. And freeroam/sandbox.

I thought it was awful to find the trinket. Very small image in the middle of the forest. I only found it because of Daloza's post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/altered-destiny-v0-02a-iccreations.46615/page-23#post-3910229
Thanks Daloza.

I played all versions of The Artifact, I played Incest Adventure. And Dev always put out lesbian (ntr/voyeurism) scenes. And some ntr/voyeurism scenes with male NPCs (for MC blackmail married women). And possibly there will be some side story with the ntr/voyeurism/blackmail here too (with Kim's mom maybe).
Alien Zer0 Arasharia12 bobdillan

i love this game and its far more interesting then F.I.L.F given that other game is just a generic Wincest game while this game is like the upgraded version of The Artifact as in the best game series that ICCreation made

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gwinb777 michael1984

i love all the characters

my favorite character is probably the neighbor milf Asian Persuasion :love:

screenshot0017.png screenshot0011.png

but i do love the Teacher :love:

screenshot0002.png screenshot0008.png

my favorite character of the past would probably be the Teacher and the Grandma

hateyoureno

na im pretty sure you meet the younger version of Kims father in the past i will say this however i think Kims Mom is actually her grown up self unless we meet her in the past

Last edited:

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Very good game so far, even if it's low on the sexual content.
What Kim did was way messed up, even though it led to a good outcome (although you could argue that MC was equally responsible for the outcome by getting Penny there). Especially harsh, considering how the MC stands up for her several times beforehand. Didn't feel anything like the actions of a supposed bestie. Although, to be fair, if the opportunity was there, I'd have had MC doing the nasty with Sylvia at the drop of a hat, so probably being a bit of a hypocrite. Maybe that can be the next journey, to even the score.

hateyoureno

Aug 1, 2017
This needs more time to cook. Also I don't know if this has been called before but I'm calling it. You are your own and your sister's father, and Kim's father. Making her your Sister-Daughter.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: KMonkeyMon

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
This needs more time to cook. Also I don't know if this has been called before but I'm calling it. You are your own and your sister's father, and Kim's father. Making her your Sister-Daughter.
and when you get your sister pregnant and she has the kid, you become, your own grandpa!

hateyoureno

Aug 1, 2017
na im pretty sure you meet the younger version of Kims father in the past i will say this however i think Kims Mom is actually her grown up self unless we meet her in the past
You NTR Kim's mom and she just says Kim's dad is her dad. Although her being her own mom is a possibility.
and when you get your sister pregnant and she has the kid, you become, your own grandpa!
So both your mother and sister gave birth to you?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KMonkeyMon

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Damn, these theories are getting wild

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes