3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Thank you very much for your feedback I will take everything into consideration with this project. I do admit there might be imperfections as this is my first renpy project.

I can absolutely look at going back and fixing images that have lighting and shadow issues as mention by ssj782.
that is an are I do sometimes struggle with.

As for Harem and School Setting tags they are definitely something that could be added I completely derped on missing those two when selecting tags. :ROFLMAO:

As for everyone's NTR concerns it is currently not fully developed in the game but rather some options that can potentially lead to NTR in future. Any NTR currently in game is currently some exhibitionism.

In other words:

NTR will be avoidable.

I appreciate any and all feedback and I will try my best to make any needed changes and adjustments as I work on future updates.

Have a Magically Erotic Day
T-Wizard
Can you please mark the options that would lead to NTR so we can be sure to avoid them? If you can, i would play the game, but not if i have a chance to reach NTR scenes because i chose a wrong option

EDIT: Or even better, an option at the start of the game to disable NTR and all the options leading to it

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Any NTR currently in-game is currently some exhibitionism.
That makes no sense. I mean is it the MC watching people fucking outside them it is a mix of voyeurism(for the player) and exhibitionism(for the characters doing it), and depending on if it is a LI doing it then it can also be classified as NTR.
In the end, it is very simple that most people that don't like NTR also don't like voyeurism or any sex scene that doesn't involve the MC that can also include lesbian scenes.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
I think you're in the minority. Most people wouldn't avoid a good game due to optional ntr, and the devs get to put ntr in for the ntr lovers and loyalty/harem paths for the loyalty/harem lovers, thus satisfying both crowds. It's a win-win for everyone. Making it purely NTR or purely loyalty would just be akin to making a kinetic novel, and why would devs purposefully make a financial decision to their own detriment and avoid branching paths?

Although with all those girls there I'm surprised the dev thought ntr and urination would draw more attention to his new game, instead of harem, which it almost certainly is and which undoubtedly draws a bigger crowd
I understand your point, but I remain of my opinion, I will not play the NTR path so I will have played half of the game, unless it is the case of only one scene then I could understand the possibility of an option but not of a game with 2 NTR routes or not, that's just my thinking.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I think you're in the minority. Most people wouldn't avoid a good game due to optional ntr, and the devs get to put ntr in for the ntr lovers and loyalty/harem paths for the loyalty/harem lovers, thus satisfying both crowds. It's a win-win for everyone. Making it purely NTR or purely loyalty would just be akin to making a kinetic novel, and why would devs purposefully make a financial decision to their own detriment and avoid branching paths?

Although with all those girls there I'm surprised the dev thought ntr and urination would draw more attention to his new game, instead of harem, which it almost certainly is and which undoubtedly draws a bigger crowd
I do not agree with you, I think it is better that the game focuses on only one of those two because even if you make them optional, you will end up pleasing no one. For the simple fact that there is a possibility that some of the girls will be fucked by another many players will not even try it, and if you do the optional NTR, fans of the genre will complain about being relegated to the background. And both crowds will complain because they feel like their kink isn't allocated enough content and development time. The best thing to avoid the bad image that a war of the ntr entails is to decide on one of those two genres.
This is my opinion but i think ntr and harem can't live together, they explorer a very different part of a person.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
No, it is not at least not for the Dev because just the existence of NTR content can reduce the number of supporters from the non-NTR fanbase.
Yeah totally agree with you, trying to target both fanbases at once? i have seen it before and it doesn't usually end well, truth is that the apparition of those 3 letters can easily ruin a games. Most people simply don't like it.

Aug 24, 2020
Thank you very much for your feedback I will take everything into consideration with this project. I do admit there might be imperfections as this is my first renpy project.

I can absolutely look at going back and fixing images that have lighting and shadow issues as mention by ssj782.
that is an are I do sometimes struggle with.

As for Harem and School Setting tags they are definitely something that could be added I completely derped on missing those two when selecting tags. :ROFLMAO:

As for everyone's NTR concerns it is currently not fully developed in the game but rather some options that can potentially lead to NTR in future. Any NTR currently in game is currently some exhibitionism.

In other words:

NTR will be avoidable.

I appreciate any and all feedback and I will try my best to make any needed changes and adjustments as I work on future updates.

Have a Magically Erotic Day
T-Wizard
Pls do both ways :Kappa:
if it really becomes a 40 girls ntr and harem game, could be my dream come true hahaha

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I really dont like NTR. If and only if it is confirmed that there is a clear way to avoid it (and not just skip it, avoid it as it doesnt happen in the game, not as it happens and i dont see it) i would even try the game.

I will wait for hat the Dev says about it

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
And the war has already begun pro vs anti...... all because of a 3 letter word...... I wonder how many people this morning have seen the game listed then looked at the tags and said oh well "thats" there and didn't even bother to read the thread. then just skipped right on to the next game.
NTR costs devs more players just at the sheer mention of it avoidable or not people see the tag and just skip by it. Many are silent and wont say anything. some of us are vocal and save the silent ones time if they read the thread at all.
Does it kill games???? some times yes sometimes no, does it hurt the games potential supporters it sure does every single time. I will give it to this dev at least it was noted right at release and not hidden from the players.
I agree with many of the comments here. You will not please everyone, you will drive people from the game before they even try it, you have to cut the content for non and pro and neither are ever satisfied in the end. If your going to make a harem game make a harem game if you want NTR make a NTR game trying to do both in one game......You only hurt yourself because either way your losing from one side of the ntr battle or the other.

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
And the war has already begun pro vs anti...... all because of a 3 letter word...... I wonder how many people this morning have seen the game listed then looked at the tags and said oh well "thats" there and didn't even bother to read the thread. then just skipped right on to the next game.
NTR costs devs more players just at the sheer mention of it avoidable or not people see the tag and just skip by it. Many are silent and wont say anything. some of us are vocal and save the silent ones time if they read the thread at all.
Does it kill games???? some times yes sometimes no, does it hurt the games potential supporters it sure does every single time. I will give it to this dev at least it was noted right at release and not hidden from the players.
I agree with many of the comments here. You will not please everyone, you will drive people from the game before they even try it, you have to cut the content for non and pro and neither are ever satisfied in the end. If your going to make a harem game make a harem game if you want NTR make a NTR game trying to do both in one game......You only hurt yourself because either way your losing from one side of the ntr battle or the other.
The words you said was true much respect man(y)

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
One more question for those that played it, is this a sandbox game? It isnt Tagged like one but many devs "forget" to add it

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Entirely agree about NTR but for me this was another horrible HS game. It just looked like so many games and we have so many HS games. It just does not work. Too many HS models.

Reactions: bruce555

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
This is my opinion but i think ntr and harem can't live together, they explorer a very different part of a person.
I still don't understand how harem and NTR can be together in the same game
If the one who has the harem is stealing other women to make his harem grow (maybe his harem is entirely made up of women he stole from others), it would have both. Especially here, where the definition of NTR includes netorare, netorase, and netori.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: LordSinner
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes