2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
anyone having the original and latest version of the RPGM version?

the download links are down, cant seem to download anything.

also any ideas about when the devs will come back to developing the game?, the concept is really good

Glabos

Feb 7, 2022
anyone having the original and latest version of the RPGM version?

the download links are down, cant seem to download anything.

also any ideas about when the devs will come back to developing the game?, the concept is really good
I wish someone had a link or some fans would work on the rpgm version

Reactions: TritonSands

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is this neat game dead or no? if it is not dead,where is the current version?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Is this neat game dead or no? if it is not dead,where is the current version?
Was 2 versions i think. one was RPGM i think and this one html. Both versions was bugged and no i think both abandoned right now. If only this game was without bugs it will be bearable but with them just forget about it for your own good.

Zenju

Dec 8, 2017
It's a shame this game wen't thhroughh a rework seemingly for nothing, There juust aren't thhat many genderbender games on this sight, and no good way tot search for them.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It's a shame this game wen't thhroughh a rework seemingly for nothing, There juust aren't thhat many genderbender games on this sight, and no good way tot search for them.
that is true,but there are a few. (Succubus Contract) (Interns of Ecstasy Island) (Alone Amongst Demons) & (Loki s Corruption)

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Yeah, it got this demake after their only programmer left, then it all sorta fell apart even more from there.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Why would anyone want to remake an HTML game in RPGM?

I have only ever seen one Urpgum game that was playable ... and it was scripted like a RenPy game and avoided most of the "features" of RPGM...

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Why would anyone want to remake an HTML game in RPGM?

I have only ever seen one Urpgum game that was playable ... and it was scripted like a RenPy game and avoided most of the "features" of RPGM...
Other way around.
It started in RPGM and was playable (even had three paths where you could be a sissy, submissive man, or dominant man) but it was kinda unwieldy and had its share of bugs.
They then took the same basic concept, made it exclusively sissy, and upended the whole story. This was probably because they thought it would be easier.
Little did they know: they're absolutely incompetent and incapable of producing working code. So the "new" HYML version is several orders of magnitude more broken with only a fraction of the content (not to mention a lot of what content is there is walled off by bugs) and basically zero choice whereas the "old" version was at least a playable game.

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
The links are down wher
Other way around.
It started in RPGM and was playable (even had three paths where you could be a sissy, submissive man, or dominant man) but it was kinda unwieldy and had its share of bugs.
They then took the same basic concept, made it exclusively sissy, and upended the whole story. This was probably because they thought it would be easier.
Little did they know: they're absolutely incompetent and incapable of producing working code. So the "new" HYML version is several orders of magnitude more broken with only a fraction of the content (not to mention a lot of what content is there is walled off by bugs) and basically zero choice whereas the "old" version was at least a playable game.
The links sre down does anyone have the rpgm original ?

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
This was kinda a pain, but I did a thing:

-fixed some dialog errors
-You should now be able to actually complete (or fail) the Batgirl training quest.
-Fixed slight discontinuity error: If you're already in chastity you won't have a new one put on "just until you leave" if you lose to batgirl.
-You can now fight wonder woman
-Wonder Woman fight made significantly more difficult (winning requires 40 eldrich or more as opposed to 15)
-Removed unnecessary progress bar from Wonder Woman fight. It only broke shit and, even if it did work right, would only serve as a mild inconvenience to the player.
-Clothing Shop moved from "Central Station" to "Clothing Shop" on the map.
-Several bugs with clothing shop fixed.
(Note: The salesgirl is a "female bystander" because there's no CSS written for her)
(Note 2: I'll be honest. There's no reason to go there)
-Greatly increased the rate anal skill increases. Should be less grindy
-Fixed audio with Batgirl strapon scene
-Visiting Batgirl now progresses (mostly) as intended
(Note: After the foot worship scene, progression pretty much resets and the events become cyclical)
-It's now possible to see the sequence in Circe's lab
-You can now progress events in LexCorp's lab until end of content
-Enabled a non-trivial amount of content that was supposed to occur randomly upon entering the Gotham City map
-Probably some other things, maybe, idk.

It's still severely unpolished, with lots of missing images and weird bugs here and there. But it should be in a playable state.
Let me know about any severe bugs that appear to be locking you out of content and I'll look into it.

Instructions: Unzip the new HTML file into the original game folder and run. Old saves aren't recommended.

Aerreis

Mar 30, 2021
This was kinda a pain, but I did a thing:

-fixed some dialog errors
-You should now be able to actually complete (or fail) the Batgirl training quest.
-Fixed slight discontinuity error: If you're already in chastity you won't have a new one put on "just until you leave" if you lose to batgirl.
-You can now fight wonder woman
-Wonder Woman fight made significantly more difficult (winning requires 40 eldrich or more as opposed to 15)
-Removed unnecessary progress bar from Wonder Woman fight. It only broke shit and, even if it did work right, would only serve as a mild inconvenience to the player.
-Clothing Shop moved from "Central Station" to "Clothing Shop" on the map.
-Several bugs with clothing shop fixed.
(Note: The salesgirl is a "female bystander" because there's no CSS written for her)
(Note 2: I'll be honest. There's no reason to go there)
-Greatly increased the rate anal skill increases. Should be less grindy
-Fixed audio with Batgirl strapon scene
-Visiting Batgirl now progresses (mostly) as intended
(Note: After the foot worship scene, progression pretty much resets and the events become cyclical)
-It's now possible to see the sequence in Circe's lab
-You can now progress events in LexCorp's lab until end of content
-Enabled a non-trivial amount of content that was supposed to occur randomly upon entering the Gotham City map
-Probably some other things, maybe, idk.

It's still severely unpolished, with lots of missing images and weird bugs here and there. But it should be in a playable state.
Let me know about any severe bugs that appear to be locking you out of content and I'll look into it.

Instructions: Unzip the new HTML file into the original game folder and run. Old saves aren't recommended.
Great, really respect the work you have done, the only thing I been having an issue with and would like to report is I cant even do the wonder woman fight, her animated gif/image doesnt show for me to click her breasts...do you or anyone got this image on hand?

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Great, really respect the work you have done, the only thing I been having an issue with and would like to report is I cant even do the wonder woman fight, her animated gif/image doesnt show for me to click her breasts...do you or anyone got this image on hand?
Unless there's some sort of edge case I haven't come across, the fight just works differently.
You should e prompted with a choice that looks something like pic related. Selecting "grope breasts" runs a check that determines whether you have enough eldrich energy stored up to win.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Unless there's some sort of edge case I haven't come across, the fight just works differently.
You should e prompted with a choice that looks something like pic related. Selecting "grope breasts" runs a check that determines whether you have enough eldrich energy stored up to win.
ok thanks.
Wasconfused about the broken image as well.

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes