2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Oh boy, quite a few bugs in the new version, a lot of old ones not fixed at all.

Started some small fixes but the new content is bugged because a specific character is not defined at all. There were a lot of similar bugs, ie do a regex search for "set ([$_]?[\w.]*) ==" and you should get 23 hits (if you dont know: == is a check for equality, what should be used is a simple = for assignment). In addition the setup of the main window is borked, sometimes showing random events and the normal scene at the same time. Random events also happen multiple times after one another, not really a bug but frustrating, almost as frustrating as not having a story relevent event firing at all ...

The story has become somewhat chaotic, probably due to editing it multiple times. The MC talks about his watch before he gets it, when you are asked for money and volunteer for maid duty you wont be able to do it (there is a check for hypno powers but even if you never use them it goes to a non maid path, so why allow that choice in the first place?).

Reactions: BobCarter

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Ok I tried again, this time using more dom choices. Even less content on that "path".

But that lead me to fixing some more bugs, now i'm done with this game until the dev actually fixes some stuff himself. If you want to have a look at what could be (with about 2hours of work, probably less if one actually knows the code) you find attached my edited html. Just drop it into the same folder as the original html.

A quick warning: I increased the chance of random events (from 1/5 to 1/2 or 1/3) this makes them somewhat frustrating as they can trigger over and over but it's still better than having a story relevant event not firing at all. I also made a small change to the selection of dominating batgirl or not (there actually was none before), now if your choice is cum on bg in the warehouse scene you will be on the path of dominating bg (only 1 scene at her house which is also a dead end, submissive choice gives 3 scenes). All other changes are bugfixes to remove error messages or allow scene progression.

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
Can anyone tell me where the content stands with this update. I used to support the Dev. until they started all over again. It seems like it is taking forever for the game to just get back to where it was in terms of content. When they get back to where they left off and add new content, I will most definitely support the game again, I'm just not sure if they are there yet. And any indications is hidden behind the paywall in patreon. I wish the Developers would just give people a basic "this is where the game stands at the moment" , and not hide it behind the paywall.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Can anyone tell me where the content stands with this update. I used to support the Dev. until they started all over again. It seems like it is taking forever for the game to just get back to where it was in terms of content. When they get back to where they left off and add new content, I will most definitely support the game again, I'm just not sure if they are there yet. And any indications is hidden behind the paywall in patreon. I wish the Developers would just give people a basic "this is where the game stands at the moment" , and not hide it behind the paywall.
Current Content (in file but not all available unless you fix it):
- Intro quite similar to rpgm version
- jla: some training with bg (3 scenes for lose, 1 half assed scene for win); some random scenes
- bg home: 3 scene for beta path; a half scene on alpha
- home: no real maid scenes (just the choice), some small other scenes
- granny: 2 scenes (mix of alpha/beta)
- circe lab: a start of a small breast grow story
- further story: the kidnapping of zatanna by harley, story until you reach her in the barn (no actual rescue yet).

So to catch up to the rpgm version the html version still needs:
Killer frost, the mermaid story, meeting raven, toilet gh scene, spyhole in dress shop, more feminization, work at lex, party, museum, the church, ... .

Also so far there is no futa in the game.

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
Wow, that was a great description. Although I am a bit disappointed. I thought I stumbled on a bug and a lot of content got skipped. From your description, that does not seem to be the case. This was such a promising game, but I think it has been almost a year since they started to switch over, so at this rate, another year to get back to 0. Ugggg. Anyway thank you for the help, you saved me a lot of time checking every month and trying to dig around to see if there was any progress.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Do people realize that Ren'py requires much more work (coding/modeling) than rpgm or HTML?
On top of that, Python is way harder than HTML
People asking him to make Ren'py version of the game, but he might even don't know, how to use it lol.
Some ppl are assuming that, if he knows, how to use rpgm (barely, there was a lot of bugs), therefore he automatically knows every other cod.language
Ren'py comes with a demo project. He could literally edit the text and replace the images. That's extremely easy. All he has to do is literally type the story and rename the image files. There's no excuse here. This was just a bad decision to switch to HTML.

Try it yourself. Download Ren'py. Open the demo project. Replace the image files with something else. Open up the ren'py files and edit the story text. After you do that, you'll quickly learn how to make a basic dialogue branch and a plot flag.

Reactions: TheRobotDevil

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
theres a broken image icon in the character view box, also the granny lin special service is broken

Last edited:

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
there was so much bug that i wont call it and update but a downgrade
Unplayable after 30 minutes, everything progressively gets more broken and shows more errors. Also deadends in fighting batgirl for some reason and I have no health even after resting and restoring it before going there.
theres a broken image icon in the character view box, also the granny lin special service is broken
Fixed most bugs in the html i attached here.

Ren'py comes with a demo project. He could literally edit the text and replace the images. That's extremely easy. All he has to do is literally type the story and rename the image files. There's no excuse here. This was just a bad decision to switch to HTML.

Try it yourself. Download Ren'py. Open the demo project. Replace the image files with something else. Open up the ren'py files and edit the story text. After you do that, you'll quickly learn how to make a basic dialogue branch and a plot flag.
The dev used quite a bit of code from other twine games (secretary and the company), those parts work fine. The problem looks more like the dev is not used to programming at all, there are tons of missing closing tags or relational operators instead of assignment operators (== instead of =). So the bugs appear in parts the dev does by him/her/themselves.
Now some of these bugs would be reported in a compiling step which i assume renpy has which would require the dev to fix them, on the other hand it takes less than 5 minutes to run into the first bug in the twine version and not even a minute to fix it, so it seems the dev does not care.

edit: corrected the link.
edit2: linked to a newer edited version (fixed napping -> sparring bug)

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
question first time playing i need to know what the difference being going corruption route and pussy route. like i do corruption stuff will that make my char more dom or is it like no matter what route i take im somebodies bitch

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
Fixed most bugs in the html i attached here.

The dev used quite a bit of code from other twine games (secretary and the company), those parts work fine. The problem looks more like the dev is not used to programming at all, there are tons of missing closing tags or relational operators instead of assignment operators (== instead of =). So the bugs appear in parts the dev does by him/her/themselves.
Now some of these bugs would be reported in a compiling step which i assume renpy has which would require the dev to fix them, on the other hand it takes less than 5 minutes to run into the first bug in the twine version and not even a minute to fix it, so it seems the dev does not care.
um there is no html attached to the linked post

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
um there is no html attached to the linked post
sorry grabbed the wrong post of mine, here is the correct one: link (edit: link to a newer edited version)

question first time playing i need to know what the difference being going corruption route and pussy route. like i do corruption stuff will that make my char more dom or is it like no matter what route i take im somebodies bitch
If you are playing the html version, it does not really matter so far as the game is barely out of its infancy. Almost no value affects the story at all, but there is somewhat more content for submissive (beta) choices.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Ok I tried again, this time using more dom choices. Even less content on that "path".

But that lead me to fixing some more bugs, now i'm done with this game until the dev actually fixes some stuff himself. If you want to have a look at what could be (with about 2hours of work, probably less if one actually knows the code) you find attached my edited html. Just drop it into the same folder as the original html.

A quick warning: I increased the chance of random events (from 1/5 to 1/2 or 1/3) this makes them somewhat frustrating as they can trigger over and over but it's still better than having a story relevant event not firing at all. I also made a small change to the selection of dominating batgirl or not (there actually was none before), now if your choice is cum on bg in the warehouse scene you will be on the path of dominating bg (only 1 scene at her house which is also a dead end, submissive choice gives 3 scenes). All other changes are bugfixes to remove error messages or allow scene progression.
Is it your mistake that you haven´t fixed it aso or is this normal that the save from disk 15.2 not work? (he tells all time it is the wrong game when you try to load it to play further).

When it is normal (and the producer was not lazy) please update the first side that you must start new that old saves don´t work.

I don´t know if only the fix version have this bugs.

Batgirl (cockslave or slower) I can input text and can´t do anything used the back tabs to come away from the place.

Aso I have numbers in the text 6, 16 or so for example (maybe for the future).

Training Batgirl Attack overwrite your attack skills so you can´t choose an attack skill/you are stuck. Only with this bug the Game is not playable so it ends here to play.

Last edited:

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Is it your mistake that you haven´t fixed it aso or is this normal that the save from disk 15.2 not work? (he tells all time it is the wrong game when you try to load it to play further).

When it is normal (and the producer was not lazy) please update the first side that you must start new that old saves don´t work.
So far the dev has not impressed me with programming skills so I assume backwards compatibility is not in the cards. Not really important as you can finish the game in less than 30 minutes, a little bit longer if you want to check some other choices but still there is not a lot content.

I am not affiliated with the dev at all. I used to enjoy the rpgm version, except for all that running around, so I was happy about the switch. When I played the html version I ran into some bugs and (if i could) quickly fix them for myself to get to the rest of the content.
I had hopes the game would develop quickly as story and images allready existed so just some quick programming left to do. The first "updates" were disenchanting, but there was a dev post (I think reposted here) about how he wanted to change from a fixed path progression to a more stat based one, so I kept some hopes up.
After a long long time without any updates a 15.99 was released followed quickly by the 16.01. I played it and found a lot of the same bugs from the html release still not fixed. I patched them again, found more and patched those even going so far as running a search and replace using regular expressions because of a systematic error.
In the end it took me about 2 hours of work in the code, adding in the time it took to stumble upon the bugs I would say I spend 3 hours in total to get to my "playable" version. This is time the dev could have and should have invested himself.

I will not be doing anymore work on this or a any future versions until the dev actually starts fixing stuff himself. I doubt he will. I am actually wondering how he can keep almost 200 patreons with this quality of work.

Reactions: Gabaw

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
So far the dev has not impressed me with programming skills so I assume backwards compatibility is not in the cards. Not really important as you can finish the game in less than 30 minutes, a little bit longer if you want to check some other choices but still there is not a lot content.

I am not affiliated with the dev at all. I used to enjoy the rpgm version, except for all that running around, so I was happy about the switch. When I played the html version I ran into some bugs and (if i could) quickly fix them for myself to get to the rest of the content.
I had hopes the game would develop quickly as story and images allready existed so just some quick programming left to do. The first "updates" were disenchanting, but there was a dev post (I think reposted here) about how he wanted to change from a fixed path progression to a more stat based one, so I kept some hopes up.
After a long long time without any updates a 15.99 was released followed quickly by the 16.01. I played it and found a lot of the same bugs from the html release still not fixed. I patched them again, found more and patched those even going so far as running a search and replace using regular expressions because of a systematic error.
In the end it took me about 2 hours of work in the code, adding in the time it took to stumble upon the bugs I would say I spend 3 hours in total to get to my "playable" version. This is time the dev could have and should have invested himself.

I will not be doing anymore work on this or a any future versions until the dev actually starts fixing stuff himself. I doubt he will. I am actually wondering how he can keep almost 200 patreons with this quality of work.
I understand maybe you fixed something that breaks something other after it then I used your fixed version and the fight don´t work so the Game is unplayable near the beginning and aso the Question what is with saving are there working in the future so you can play further with it or not. So I play another Game and see if the producer fix the Game and when somebody upload a new version.

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes