• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
oh i liked ,simple story[well simple in a way] good characters thy are all lovable,nice diferent womens sizes and types,renders are ok nothing fancy ,but stiil are fine.good job dev we wil watch your journey and wish you the best

Reactions: Mr.J_Dev

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I recommend skipping the Patreon and just going with Subscribestar. Patradouches are cracking down on anything remotely cest or noncon(sleep sex is a nope), so even if you do get a Patreon, be prepared to get it shut down on the first complaint. Devs are getting booted on the regular these days. :poop:
Good luck with your game though. (y)

FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
Altered-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I see there might be a need for a I-patch if you dont wanna fill the blanks out yourself lol

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Wasn't too bad, pretty decent overall. I'll go into spoilers for the rest, just wanted to mention some things that felt a little odd.

Either way, that's all I had to say about it. I know it's your first time doing this and you're learning as you go, so won't get into the renders and the grammar stuff. The writing is decent enough, except for the above that I mentioned. Still, best of luck with your game and thanks.

NojoPico

Feb 9, 2023
I can tell that this is your first time writing, but it's not bad just very quick. I understand packing a game/novel full of content to make it more robust, but I would recommend slowing down the dialogue a bit. Just a quick example when the MC's Mom/Mistress finds out about her husbands death, she seems mad/sad for like a paragraph. Makes the revelation very abrupt and kind of funny how quickly she "gets over" it. Otherwise good job for your first time, and I don't mind the visuals not being 8k NASA pc rendered; as long as the story and characters are good

Good Luck (y)

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
View attachment 3563092
Well at least Mc is not returning home after studying away for 5 years.

So, dev, reading the notes I must ask (since perhaps, without having coding experience you might want to make this project simple), are kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

EDIT: :LUL: Looks like someone was offended by asking if the content is going to be avoidable :WaitWhat: hilarious.

Good luck.
All Kinks and fetishes for the most part are canonical to the story, which is why you don't get stuck to one fetish so far. My plan for the adult content is to have at least some variety of options for those scenes. I do want them to have some semblance of natural occurrence and not just randomly happen out of no where. That being said you will never be forced to watch any adult content you are not interested, be it the kink or character involved.

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Wasn't too bad, pretty decent overall. I'll go into spoilers for the rest, just wanted to mention some things that felt a little odd.

Either way, that's all I had to say about it. I know it's your first time doing this and you're learning as you go, so won't get into the renders and the grammar stuff. The writing is decent enough, except for the above that I mentioned. Still, best of luck with your game and thanks.
Thanks for your analysis and to answer your point to his age. Looking at from your perspective I can see how it doesn't look necessary, but I chose this age as a way to align the other female characters ages who pop up now and Haley. I understand if this still doesn't make a lot of sense, but I Hope you stay tuned for what's to come.

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I recommend skipping the Patreon and just going with Subscribestar. Patradouches are cracking down on anything remotely cest or noncon(sleep sex is a nope), so even if you do get a Patreon, be prepared to get it shut down on the first complaint. Devs are getting booted on the regular these days. :poop:
Good luck with your game though. (y)
Thanks for the heads up, I don't know if I'll open up that for the story. I just want to make sure I have something extra to offer for those who sign up for it. Honestly I was just thinking of only doing $1, $5, and $10 tiers. This is honestly more of a hobby then anything.

Reactions: yoyomistro
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes