3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Mr.J_Dev

Got this issue selecting "finger her ass" only.
Later, after the party the butt option triggered another rollback error. Dude, stop teasing us with that butt.
Now I get one without choice when they're together in the theater and he goes to finger her. Traceback below, just hit ignore and kept going.
Error.jpg Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
The story seem interesting enough but this thing about pheromones forcing all the girl to be attracted by the mc seem unnecessary, it's not much different than raping them in my eyes and it just doesnt do it for me.

I could have played just for the story itself if we had the option to reject the girls but it doesnt seem to be the case since the game is pretty much kinetic and all sex scene are forced and happen in the story even if there is an option to skip them.

i still wish you good luck with your game even if he's clearly not for me ^^.
I see where your coming from, but the pheromones aren't meant to force them to be with him. To be specific it is a ability to enhance or reduce emotions the girls already have. I can't go into too much detail yet, since a later chapter will reveal what it really does to the girls and him. Along with something the stranger in his dream mentioned.

As I've said the girls in the story now and Haley to come in later (Maybe 2 others) are the main cast who are heavily tied to the story so if the M.C was to reject them, some parts would not make sense later. I will try to keep the more unique sex scenes as optional.
Still thanks for reading and hope you change your mind someday.

Reactions: kibaris

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Why if the Dev is not on patreon and if he is on Itch.io, why does he have to clarify that the characters are over 18 years old? Is there also censorship in itch?
Even incest is not official
I wasn't aware of itch.io rules on incest so I added the relationship clarification as a precaution and I wrote them all being 18 years old since the beginning, no particular reason.

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
don't they have a tag for bisexual ? hmmm .. well it really doesn't matter ... it was done pretty tastefully ( pun also :LOL: )
awesome update .... is that little boy supposed to represent the MC before being brainwashed ? thats what is seems like anwyays ... love this vn .. keep up the awesome work ... storyline and renders are .. so far pretty damn awesome :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Glad you enjoyed the update. Also you are on the right track about the boy , but I wonder why the M.C doesn't know him. I would like to give some hints, but I really don't want to give anything away by accident. Especially since I haven't seen anyone talk about the M.C's healing ability from the past compared to the present . Or some of decorations John W. Gracey had in his house . Also you have already seen this Brutus Logan mentions . Maybe these things were obvious to everyone but incase some people missed them wouldn't hurt to question them.

Reactions: ImperialD

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Adjustment Mod

Hi...I compiled together a few useful mod's, as well included a few minor visual changes that compliment the look of this title. (Improved visibility...for us older folks. ;) )

• Changed the default textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...which aid's with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background content.
  • Changed the game's notify bar.png, and the NVL bar.png images. (Making it easier to read the text on screen.)
  • Changed the original game_menu.png with a custom black brick version, (which visually improves the preferences settings).
  • Edited the GUI.rpy file, increased some of the font sizes, as well changed some of the colors used...(which visually improves the display of the dialog, and other fonts with this interesting title).
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Used to verify and see more data behind some of the story choices, as well it can display requirement checks as they happen through out a story. Using edit mode by pressing alt m keys together.)
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included a custom font outline script, which adds dark outlines around the dialog text and the character names...(Visually improves the dialog and name text, which compliments the text against the new custom dark textbox.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which is used to display on screen hidden data that is behind SOME of the story choices (if there are any), which can offer game related info.
  • Included a modified version of the Universal 4+1 Textbox Mod, with a dialog opacity slider (This mod is used to bypass this titles default gui textbox settings, which forces the custom dark bottom shaded textbox as the displayed theme default textbox choice...instead of the default clear textbox used).

Install:
Just extract and merge the mod's game folder with this titles game folder (over write when prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title's minor visual changes and added features.

Note: This mod compilation shouldn't require regular updates, (provided no major coding changes have been done to the original script of this title)…this compilation should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

Images below displaying the custom textbox (default choice), dark brick game menu, as well displaying the 4+1 textbox mod settings, and quick menu mod (QM hidden or displayed using the Q key).
screenshot0023.png
screenshot0013.png
screenshot0014.png

This image below is displaying the notification bar and color changes included with this mod.
screenshot0017.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
You might be using a save from V0.1, unfortunately you will need to start again. sorry for the inconvenience
Might be, they are skippable, though, so ne need. Doesn't seem like I miss anything but a little butt. Hopefully my present saves won't kill bigger things in the future. Add a warning about old saves in the OP, be connect it to specific versions so people won't wonder in the future.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned...but here are a few bad renders of MC that I noticed during my playthrough.

Regards.

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Might be, they are skippable, though, so ne need. Doesn't seem like I miss anything but a little butt. Hopefully my present saves won't kill bigger things in the future. Add a warning about old saves in the OP, be connect it to specific versions so people won't wonder in the future.
I tested it and the errors are because of V0.1 saves, but the points will only be tied to sex scenes. But major story points are tied to choices you make in the story. There are currently 2 but those should still work.

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Adjustment Mod

Hi...I compiled together a few useful mod's, as well included a few minor visual changes that compliment the look of this title. (Improved visibility...for us older folks. ;) )

• Changed the default textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...which aid's with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background content.
  • Changed the game's notify bar.png, and the NVL bar.png images. (Making it easier to read the text on screen.)
  • Changed the original game_menu.png with a custom black brick version, (which visually improves the preferences settings).
  • Edited the GUI.rpy file, increased some of the fonts sizes, as well changed some of the colors used...(which visually improves the display of the dialog, and other fonts with this title).
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Used to verify and see more data behind some of the story choices, as well it can display requirement checks as they happen through out a story. Using edit mode by pressing alt m keys together.)
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included a custom font outline script, which adds dark outlines around the dialog text and the character names...(Visually improves the dialog and name text, which compliments the text against the new custom dark textbox.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which is used to display on screen hidden data that is behind SOME of the story choices (if there are any), which can offer game related info.
  • Included a modified version of the Universal 4+1 Textbox Mod, with a dialog opacity slider (This mod is used to bypass this titles default gui textbox settings, which forces the custom dark bottom shaded textbox as the displayed theme default textbox choice...instead of the default clear textbox).

Install:
Just extract and merge the mod's game folder with this titles game folder (over write when prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title's minor visual changes and added features.

Note: This mod compilation shouldn't require regular updates, (provided no major coding changes have been done to the original script of this title)…this compilation should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

Images below displaying the custom textbox (default choice), dark brick game menu, as well displaying the 4+1 textbox mod settings, and quick menu mod (QM hidden or displayed using the Q key).
View attachment 4154513
View attachment 4154507
View attachment 4154514

I plan on improving the UI and text in a similar style to this, but in the mean time I will try not to mess with the code too much so the mod will work in future versions. As for your comment on the sexual content I usually write them in after the story content. (So the story doesn't bend to the sex scenes) Pussy content will always be there, but every other type of kink will only be an option once or twice. For instance, the final sex scene would give you one point towards a threesome in a later chapter, but since I know not many people would want to see this type of sexual content I will make points available in another scene. I'm thinking about adding another sex scene option with just MC+Saeko, so it doesn't just end. I didn't really think about it till now.
That aside thanks for compiling the mod for those who want it (Myself included).

Reactions: MrBenny

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I plan on improving the UI and text in a similar style to this, but in the mean time I will try not to mess with the code too much so the mod will work in future versions. As for your comment on the sexual content I usually write them in after the story content. (So the story doesn't bend to the sex scenes) Pussy content will always be there, but every other type of kink will only be an option once or twice. For instance, the final sex scene would give you one point towards a threesome in a later chapter, but since I know not many people would want to see this type of sexual content I will make points available in another scene. I'm thinking about adding another sex scene option with just MC+Saeko, so it doesn't just end. I didn't really think about it till now.
That aside thanks for compiling the mod for those who want it (Myself included).
How many points for an all character orgy that would fry your video card if you attempted you make it?

• Angry
Reactions: Vortex@

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I tested it and the errors are because of V0.1 saves, but the points will only be tied to sex scenes. But major story points are tied to choices you make in the story. There are currently 2 but those should still work.
Well, I could make the vag choices in the first two, the later scene was just sex, couldn't notice any missing stuff when I hit ignore.

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
How many points for an all character orgy that would fry your video card if you attempted you make it?
About 3000 microsoft xbox points:ROFLMAO:
Seriously, I didn't really plan for a sex scene like that but I wouldn't be against it.
If I did it would be more towards the end and you would probably have to get every girls group sex scene.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Seriously, I didn't really plan for a sex scene like that but I wouldn't be against it.
If I did it would be more towards the end and you would probably have to get every girls group sex scene.
well shit i only have a couple hundred points .. :cry:
now i'm gonna miss out :cry:
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :LOL:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Thanks for the reply. And no problem, I do this for many other title's I like to play (I like to improve the dialog visibility, as well add a few extra features while I stare at a screen for long periods of time playing a title).

And I guess for me...who is not an anal fan, it was more how the first threesome was offered in the story. (Saeko wakes up, and look's sexually at MC's sleeping sister (pauses...and depending on the user choice), goes back to sleep, or sexually molests her without the sister or MC's consent. And if she does go through with it, MC will wake and eventually join in the rape'y act...all while the new younger sis is still sleeping. And even though her carpet is being munched on by bad Saeko, sis just sleeps right through it all. :unsure:

Maybe another way to introduce that threesome could be...Saeko wakes and right away look's at MC (because she is only sexually attractive to him...) and starts to move towards MC's crotch. And at that movement she wakes the sister, and sis starts to watch Saeko position herself to give MC a nice sloppy BJ. Shortly after it happens, MC is woken and a conversation starts and leads to everyone being awake and active for the threesome. Instead the other direction, where it's kind of in the cringe zone.

Though, it's great to see there is a user choice that can stop her from being an overly sexual predator and disrespectful with the sleeping sister, which they both recently met for the first time. And this was just a suggestion for the non sleep sex fans, who like their sex partners being awake for the action. :KEK:

Anyways, great work with the story and rendering so far. I'm really looking forward to seeing more content from your harem project.

Best Regards.

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
So, towards the end I hit some further boinked options you couldn't skip. Luckily, if you start new with skip it takes like 2 minutes to get to the end. I now have clean 0.3 saves and hope they will stay safe in the future.
Oh, needs some grammar polishing. too many minor issues to list,

Reactions: Mr.J_Dev
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes