3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
I see where your coming from, but the pheromones aren't meant to force them to be with him. To be specific it is a ability to enhance or reduce emotions the girls already have. I can't go into too much detail yet, since a later chapter will reveal what it really does to the girls and him. Along with something the stranger in his dream mentioned.

As I've said the girls in the story now and Haley to come in later (Maybe 2 others) are the main cast who are heavily tied to the story so if the M.C was to reject them, some parts would not make sense later. I will try to keep the more unique sex scenes as optional.
Still thanks for reading and hope you change your mind someday.
Loved the update. Thank you for the option to skip the lesbian scene at the end and the no anal options. The aunt sleeping made the rapey lez content even more cringing, praise the rollback tool :LOL: . Hopefully both kinks will always be avoidable. And the girls don't need to be bi, or do bi things to have a 3 some if that's what you was aiming for. One can ride mc's face, while the other rides the D train, then swap positions. Or they can both kneel doggy side by side and mc takes them both :cool:

Last edited:

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
About 3000 microsoft xbox points:ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the reply. And no problem, I do this for many other title's I like to play (I like to improve the dialog visibility, as well add a few extra features while I stare at a screen for long periods of time playing a title).

And I guess for me...who is not an anal fan, it was more how the first threesome was offered in the story. (Saeko wakes up, and look's sexually at MC's sleeping sister (pauses...and depending on the user choice), goes back to sleep, or sexually molests her without the sister or MC's consent. And if she does go through with it, MC will wake and eventually join in the rape'y act...all while the new younger sis is still sleeping. And even though her carpet is being munched on by bad Saeko, sis just sleeps right through it all. :unsure:

Maybe another way to introduce that threesome could be...Saeko wakes and right away look's at MC (because she is only sexually attractive to him...) and starts to move towards MC's crotch. And at that movement she wakes the sister, and sis starts to watch Saeko position herself to give MC a nice sloppy BJ. Shortly after it happens, MC is woken and a conversation starts and leads to everyone being awake and active for the threesome. Instead the other direction, where it's kind of in the cringe zone.

Though, it's great to see there is a user choice that can stop her from being an overly sexual predator and disrespectful with the sleeping sister, which they both recently met for the first time. And this was just a suggestion for the non sleep sex fans, who like their sex partners being awake for the action. :KEK:

Anyways, great work with the story and rendering so far. I'm really looking forward to seeing more content from your harem project.

Best Regards.
Personally I'm someone who enjoys the teasing and foreplay, and I guess the final sex scene was a bit of an oversight on my part for those who not into that type of kink. Honestly, I never really thought to much about the sleep stuff. Dreams of Desire was one of the first VNs I've read and that's kind of where they come from. But thanks for letting me know about this I'll try to make sure there is always an alternative sex scene, so it doesn't feel like your punished for not liking something.

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Loved the update. Thank you for the option to skip the lesbian scene at the end and the no anal options. The aunt sleeping made the lez content even more cringing, praise the rollback tool :LOL: . Hopefully both kinks will always be avoidable. And the girls don't need to be bi, or do bi things to have a 3 some if that's what you was aiming for. One can ride mc's face, while the other rides the D train, then swap positions. Or they can both kneel doggy side by side and mc takes them both :cool:
Thanks for reading and yes I will always try to keep specific kinks avoidable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vortex@

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
I entered this space the same way. If you are really dedicated to learning, you can pick it up pretty quickly. I love applied learning. Not in medicine though... lol. Good luck Dev!
I agree with you but do you know what they call someone who completed his medical degree at the bottom of his class and with the lowest score? Doctor

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
Unofficial compressed Android port for Altered [v0.3] [Mr.J]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(312 MB)

For other host links & requesting ports please join my discord:

Like my ports? you can tip and support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks a lot, good job (y)

Reactions: phdusa1

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
About 3000 microsoft xbox points:ROFLMAO:
Seriously, I didn't really plan for a sex scene like that but I wouldn't be against it.
If I did it would be more towards the end and you would probably have to get every girls group sex scene.
Working within given parameters, a pool party would be the setting. His pheromones would spread through the water and over work all those horny women until they unconsciously begin groping and kissing...

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
I'm going to be honest, I did notice but I have no idea why she has bigger looking head here. I checked character model settings and camera settings, but nothing was off. I did think it was bit funny though so I left it like that for now.
its because her body is so small and she has a normal size head. i doubt any of your settings were off. considering her dialogue of being weirdly small compared to her sister, i thought it was intentional. though that one render does look funny i forgot about til i saw the post about it in the thread. nice update btw

Reactions: Mr.J_Dev

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I had a problem with sleeping Aunt/Saeko/MC bedroom scene, I choses the "lesbian route" and got an exception. The actual scene would not appear, just the after scene.
Does this relate to "old saves" problem mentioned earlier ?
If I start a new game and skip up to date, will it solve this ?

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I had a problem with sleeping Aunt/Saeko/MC bedroom scene, I choses the "lesbian route" and got an exception. The actual scene would not appear, just the after scene.
Does this relate to "old saves" problem mentioned earlier ?
If I start a new game and skip up to date, will it solve this ?
I believe so, please try a fresh save and that should do it.

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Lost interest after seeing lez rape, atleast it's avoidable not skippable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All these types of scenes will always be avoidable, it was my mistake for not putting some type of alternate scene for those who do not like this type of content. I will be adding one in the next update. As for the whole lack of guilt or hesitation from Saeko and the MC. I can't comment on that yet, it is hinted at when the MC talks to the stranger. However, there is more to learn about how the MC and Saeko view others. I will do my best to remember to always add alternatives sex scenes, for those that don't like sleep sex related content. Hope you come back for the next update.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
All these types of scenes will always be avoidable, it was my mistake for not putting some type of alternate scene for those who do not like this type of content. I will be adding one in the next update. As for the whole lack of guilt or hesitation from Saeko and the MC. I can't comment on that yet, it is hinted at when the MC talks to the stranger. However, there is more to learn about how the MC and Saeko view others. I will do my best to remember to always add alternatives sex scenes, for those that don't like sleep sex related content. Hope you come back for the next update.
i had no problem with the scene but its really nice that you are considerate to the people who are troubled by it. (y)

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
It's not about alternate scene but Alternative scenes also good idea, who doesn't like this types of scenes can watch alternate scene. I thought now the story getting interesting but after that scene....
What i mean by why in the first place she want to take advantage of sleeping women, What's the difference between mc and bad guys after that.

I hope we can see more about mc and the girls in later updates not abusing content that's all...

Thanks for the answer

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
It's not about alternate scene but Alternative scenes also good idea, who doesn't like this types of scenes can watch alternate scene. I thought now the story getting interesting but after that scene....
What i mean by why in the first place she want to take advantage of sleeping women, What's the difference between mc and bad guys after that.

I hope we can see more about mc and the girls in later updates not abusing content that's all...

Thanks for the answer
I do understand some people will not like this type of content and there will be a few more(They won't be a majority though), if I can, I'll add an option to turn them off. That being said I never intended for the sex scenes to be a main point for the story. Aside from sleep sex scenes every other sexual content will be explicitly consensual.
Hope this helps a bit more.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes