4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Matt's Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
Hey matt, oh that makes sense ... so sorry to hear that.
At least it is also a kind of "appreciation" of your work that the game got uploaded earlier. It shows that there is a high demand.
The game is very good, you are really building something awesome here.
I would like to support you, but i dont really like to register somewhere personally. Do you accept some kind of crpyto or something? (BTC, ETH, DOGE, etc).
Hi Done2, yes that is one way of looking at things and ultimately probably the healthiest way. Thank you for appreciating my work, I'm glad you noticed the small details, because some of them are very hard to notice. I don't accept crypto, but it is possible to join Patreon anonymously, but if it makes you uneasy, then don't do it. The game is for free and any donation is optional. These donations help me buy more assets and things for the game, but I think I have enough assets to work with for now.

Matt's Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
Matt, could you give us a list of femdom fetishes that are planned? Will there be chastity or ballbusting?
Both mentioned fetishes are already in the game and I don't have a list for future updates. It's more or less up to the patrons what they ask of me or what comes to mind as I work on it.

Reactions: ololo17131713

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
There are popular games with dev controlled threads that post the updates here with weeks of delay without it getting leaked (for example Femdom University Zero)
Salia Coel must be a strict domme and her slaves patrons are probs too afraid to leak the game :D

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for choosing to donate. I realize how difficult it is to keep something the way it was intended (3 weeks of waiting), and I wouldn't be so sad about this situation if it weren't for my patrons. As a developer, I don't really care if the game is leaked or not, I'm happy that someone is playing it, but from my perspective, one of the biggest benefits I can give my patrons is early (or earlier) access. It's probably a mistake on my end and I need to rethink how to be a better creator and do special things for my patrons, so in the end this leak might be good thing.
Most likely it was your patron who leaked the game. A lot of devs make polls about future content (I don't really like that tbh, cause I believe the dev should have their own plans, and I agree for example with Darktoz, who stopped doing such polls), creating special renders/wallpapers (higher tiers can ask for specific character, theme) or for higher tier patrons they can ask for a specific type of scene (that you can include if it fits the game). But after a while usually having a good contact with players, giving updates about your progress and updating the game fairly often should suffice. Personally as a patron I never cared about pics, wallpapers, and I only used the 'suggest the scene' option when available (did it only twice tho).

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
There are popular games with dev controlled threads that post the updates here with weeks of delay without it getting leaked (for example Femdom University Zero)
Salia Coel does things differently. Rather than releasing the alpha version early, she gives the beta version to her Patrons for bug testing. The wait time isn't three weeks; it's just three days for her patrons and instant for elite members. Essentially, she uses her Patreons as unpaid bug testers, with the public receiving the alpha version once the testing phase concludes. This approach grants her greater control over leaks, as people are generally hesitant to leak a buggy version.

Furthermore, Salia Coel has been a fixture in the F95 community, churning out Femdom games for years. Her adeptness at managing piracy adds another layer to her reputation. The point being is in the F95 community, Patreon support hinges more on consistent updates than holding the alpha version hostage for weeks. While not every developer can maintain this consistency, those who do, cultivate a loyal supporter base, enabling them to create multiple successful games. Salia Coel is one such person.

Last edited:

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Salia Coel must be a strict domme and her slaves patrons are probs too afraid to leak the game :D

Most likely it was your patron who leaked the game. A lot of devs make polls about future content (I don't really like that tbh, cause I believe the dev should have their own plans, and I agree for example with Darktoz, who stopped doing such polls), creating special renders/wallpapers (higher tiers can ask for specific character, theme) or for higher tier patrons they can ask for a specific type of scene (that you can include if it fits the game). But after a while usually having a good contact with players, giving updates about your progress and updating the game fairly often should suffice. Personally as a patron I never cared about pics, wallpapers, and I only used the 'suggest the scene' option when available (did it only twice tho).
Polls make more sense in terms of deciding which content gets priority. So the dev isn't sacrificing creative direction to the Patrons, they are just allowing them to choose which content gets worked on first.

Reactions: Mister_M

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
It's only the second update, other women will get content as it develops.

This update was aimed at futa, others won't be. If you're going to whine, that's okay but stop with the misinformation.

And staff, bring back the facepalm, shit like this needs it.
The game has been out for a year, it's on it's second update and I went through the entire content of the game in 15 minutes from start to finish, I'm sure if you go for the Futa there's more content but if you aren't into that then there's nothing here for you. If you like it that's great have fun but for others who aren't there is no reason to play this game, that's all I was saying for others who are looking for information about what the content is.

kalevi123

Sep 17, 2021
So after van scene, there is nothing left to do? Phone says there is 2 quest, but cant progress. Map only shows one location and there is only droid.

Aug 22, 2020
The game has been out for a year, it's on it's second update and I went through the entire content of the game in 15 minutes from start to finish, I'm sure if you go for the Futa there's more content but if you aren't into that then there's nothing here for you. If you like it that's great have fun but for others who aren't there is no reason to play this game, that's all I was saying for others who are looking for information about what the content is.
There's 2 futa scenes vs 4 nonfuta scenes, Idk what's your issue

Aug 22, 2020
So after van scene, there is nothing left to do? Phone says there is 2 quest, but cant progress. Map only shows one location and there is only droid.
one of the quests is going to the main hall and talking to Ronda, the other you can't complete yet

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Always a pleasure to see a fem/futadom game alive and kicking, I thought this game was abandoned which would've been a shame, the new upgrade is really awesome looking forward to more to come, though can't say I'm a big fan of Jaaga's 2 toed feet.

Asherandai

Sep 20, 2018
This has a lot of potential I think, but the apparently year long wait for what isn't a very large update is quite concerning. Doesn't evoke much confidence. Will wait to see what happens from here...

Also, I dunno if I just missed something but day 4 and I haven't been able to earn any money yet... yet weekly rent and other expenses are apparently going to be due? Looking kinda impossible to achieve at the moment.

Reactions: Ditrikn and ItzSpc

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
This has a lot of potential I think, but the apparently year long wait for what isn't a very large update is quite concerning. Doesn't evoke much confidence. Will wait to see what happens from here...

Also, I dunno if I just missed something but day 4 and I haven't been able to earn any money yet... yet weekly rent and other expenses are apparently going to be due? Looking kinda impossible to achieve at the moment.
If we consider version 1.0 as the game's completion and it took a year to advance from 0.2, then it suggests an 8-year journey until the game reaches its final stage. So I do hope for updates at least every three months going forward...

Reactions: Asherandai

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
then it suggests an 8-year journey until the game reaches its final stage.
Still faster then gta 6 ;)

Yeah, I'm starting to wonder what I'm doing here and why this thread even exists.
Feeling bad for you buddy, all that hard work... happens to the best of us I guess. That's why I spice my builds with keyloggers that I can activate remotely, just in case of a premature leak :p

• Angry
Reactions: Mihawk_80

Done2

Feb 22, 2023
Hi Done2, yes that is one way of looking at things and ultimately probably the healthiest way. Thank you for appreciating my work, I'm glad you noticed the small details, because some of them are very hard to notice. I don't accept crypto, but it is possible to join Patreon anonymously, but if it makes you uneasy, then don't do it. The game is for free and any donation is optional. These donations help me buy more assets and things for the game, but I think I have enough assets to work with for now.
You're welcome, this game is a hidden gem!! How many hours of work did you put in?
Too bad, if you ever decide to accept crpyto let me know, ill send you something. Its quite easy to create a wallet.
My problem with patreon is in the end you have to add your bank information, and therefore they know who you are.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes