3.50 star(s) 89 Votes

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
dunno man it's really working fine for me and I had fresh install and started a new save as well. It must be from your end
not possible.game does not even start with the patch in the game folder.

edit : ahhhh whatever deleted the game and only left the saves and copied the gamefiles again seems to work now

so nevermind ;)

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Andi / Tania will be gf option later on. Charmane / HOney are fun paths and do lock yourself into one girls path when you choose her when first choice comes up. Just make a save at that choice point comes up and then play both girls paths if you up for it. The WT should help.

MrKnobb Will the Andi/Tania and Charmane/Honey paths stay mutually exclusive?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
1. Who is samantha?
2. Where you given a choice to watch where the sounds came from?
3. Are both options girlfriends?
I didn't even said those scenes were ntr. Yeah those girls weren't a love interest yet. My bad. Yeah there is avoid option but it still happens whether you watch it or not so it doesn't really matter. Avoidable for sure but not optional. Anyways I just wanted to say it felt like there was more voyeur scenes than mc getting any action when I last played which is long time ago. I even said quality was amazing despite I really dislike voyeur scenes. Now that I played the game right onw and see the current content and how story folds, I literally love the game. The animations, hotness of the scenes and also the dialogue all were top tier. One of the best in current adult games I would say. I really can't wait for Anne romance!

Last edited:

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
Andi / Tania will be gf option later on. Charmane / HOney are fun paths and do lock yourself into one girls path when you choose her when first choice comes up. Just make a save at that choice point comes up and then play both girls paths if you up for it. The WT should help.
So you HAVE to choose between Andi and Tania, and you HAVE to choose between Charmane and Honey? That's unfortunate, would've liked to have all of them.

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
Walkthrough now Patreon only? Challenge accepted.
Hmm. PDF WT WTF?

That being said, I've taken a brief look at the code and there doesn't appear to be any really consequences (as of 1.4.0) for the menu choices. It just presents different scenes to the player so a WT is essentially useless.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Andi / Tania will be gf option later on. Charmane / HOney are fun paths and do lock yourself into one girls path when you choose her when first choice comes up.
I hope we can romance Anne and/or Summer, but Anne should be a must. If she won't be a LI, she deserves to get a lot of sex scenes with the MC so she could 'comfort' him for his tragic past. Please tell me we can fuck her till MC's dick falls off coz that's what the last 2 updates (especially this one) hint at.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
cool game,but i wish we were given more choices regarding the attitude mc has towards people.Like that high school shit Charmane pulled? that's weak af and mc forgives her like that,not to mention she could be lying.stll great vn tho

Reactions: ben_sylar
3.50 star(s) 89 Votes