3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Anyone else (Android Player) got this issue/bug.

Before the end of this version, when Magda was talking with someone, I checked the character info & nothing here (no infos at all).

I started a new game but still this happened.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The dev said harem, so I'm interested to see how this will work but Im sure with so many girls there will be a harem.
well those 2 classmates and that girl next door who mc bangs occasionally and maybe tani/andi or auntie, cuz, maid and girl next door and milf next door.

Reactions: Firebeast

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
No idea as I only play on pc...

Anyone else (Android Player) got this issue/bug.

Before the end of this version, when Magda was talking with someone, I checked the character info & nothing here (no infos at all).

I started a new game but still this happened.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
well those 2 classmates and that girl next door who mc bangs occasionally and maybe tani/andi or auntie, cuz, maid and girl next door and milf next door.
No there was a choice between::
Girl next door vs Milf next door
The one MC choose, mc can bang occasionally.

Andrea & Tania both are preferred :cry::cry::cry:

There are also Gabi & Amber.
Amber wants it but no time for her :cry::cry::cry:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No there was a choice between::
Girl next door vs Milf next door
The one MC choose, mc can bang occasionally.

Andrea & Tania both are preferred :cry::cry::cry:

There are also Gabi & Amber.
Amber wants it but no time for her :cry::cry::cry:
by how that milf looked mc doubt she can stay away.

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
s1e7_beach_ros36.jpg s1e7_beach_sam2.jpg s1e7_dani_shop62.jpg s1e7_rescue1.jpg

Hi All, so awhile back i've asked my patrons what extra would they like to get/see from me as I make each update. One thing that was mentioned was maybe if I could share some images of the upcoming update.

So here's a few to get things started. For the first post I'll share to public.
MrK

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I'm not that far into the story but just got through meeting Samara and man she is so beautiful. Spoiler..... even though she has a BF she and MC seem to have a connection and yeah i know MC caught her banging her BF in the alley way but still. Something i don't get though she bangs her BF in alley then shortly after she offers a kiss on the lips to MC. WHY? Of course i took it lol but then thought Hope she didn't give her BF a blowjob then kiss MC lol. And yeah i've read in comments she's not a Li which sucks. Why tease us with such a beautiful Babe then yank her away? Hope dev changes his mind and makes Samara a Li.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I'm not that far into the story but just got through meeting Samara and man she is so beautiful. Spoiler..... even though she has a BF she and MC seem to have a connection and yeah i know MC caught her banging her BF in the alley way but still. Something i don't get though she bangs her BF in alley then shortly after she offers a kiss on the lips to MC. WHY? Of course i took it lol but then thought Hope she didn't give her BF a blowjob then kiss MC lol. And yeah i've read in comments she's not a Li which sucks. Why tease us with such a beautiful Babe then yank her away? Hope dev changes his mind and makes Samara a Li.
I am a huge Samara fan as well, she deserves a lot more love.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I've read long ago on devs discord i think he said, Samara seems to be an interest to lots of players which he didn't expect so he was thinking of making her story with MC different. We can only hope.

As for the kissing I'd like to think she didn't give her bf ( if you looked, otherwise it could've been random people fucking) a BJ and that she would've rinsed her mouth anyway. I'd rather focus on the positives than be negative. But from what was posted recently regarding the new episodes updates looks like MC and Samara will enjoy some time together.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I've read long ago on devs discord i think he said, Samara seems to be an interest to lots of players which he didn't expect so he was thinking of making her story with MC different. We can only hope.

As for the kissing I'd like to think she didn't give her bf ( if you looked, otherwise it could've been random people fucking) a BJ and that she would've rinsed her mouth anyway. I'd rather focus on the positives than be negative. But from what was posted recently regarding the new episodes updates looks like MC and Samara will enjoy some time together.
But to be honest. Hope they don't let MC have any fun time with her or let them get any closer if she's not going to be a Li. It'll break my heart lol TBH i don't know why even put her in the beginning like that and not have her be a Li. All girls he has sex with should be potential Li. But that's just me.

Reactions: MrBenny and ktunga

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Let's wait and see what the dev does. I'm going to be positive on this one.

But to be honest. Hope they don't let MC have any fun time with her or let them get any closer if she's not going to be a Li. It'll break my heart lol TBH i don't know why even put her in the beginning like that and not have her be a Li. All girls he has sex with should be potential Li. But that's just me.

Reactions: ThaDude1977
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes