3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
Story synopsis: Totally-average looking MC rolls a natural 20 on every damn random encounter ever, except for this one bitchy blonde he's forced to live with.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Story synopsis: Totally-average looking MC rolls a natural 20 on every damn random encounter ever, except for this one bitchy blonde he's forced to live with.
well can't get all candies at same time, it took a while to get maid and auntie so cousin will be at some point.

Reactions: InTheWoods

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
the part that sucks on this game is you cant cheat, and /or have them all.
but the whiting an all seems quite good

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Well so far mc's got himself a girlfriend, Tania or Andi depending which path you play... and he's been cheating on his gf with some side fucks.

the part that sucks on this game is you cant cheat, and /or have them all.
but the whiting an all seems quite good

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Yeah the dev is mean like that lol. I guess multiple play through's are needed then to get all girls paths. As I'm a greedy bastard, I couldn't choose between either myself.
3DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, Big ass, Big tits, Fantasy, Group sex, Interracial, Masturbation, Milf, Oral sex, Romance, School setting, Teasing, Vaginal sex, Mobile game
Planned
Harem, Incest, lesbian, anal, impregnation So maybe later you can i don't know.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
the sites defintion of harem is [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
which to me sounds more like defintion of a poly relationshit but either way i can still technicaly get harem tag without including every LI

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the sites defintion of harem is [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
which to me sounds more like defintion of a poly relationshit but either way i can still technicaly get harem tag without including every LI
needs 4th so only possibility to get harem atm would be auntie, cuz and maid.

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
could someone plzz update the latestest walkthru I see 15 as the newest but it also said that it was here????
Alternate Existence v1.5.0 - Beta
Removed links as main post has been updated now.

Walkthrough - MEGA

Changelog
  • 3160 - Lines of code/dialogue
  • 788 - Renders
  • 30 - Animations
Could you tell me what happened to the version 16 walkthrough or can we still use this one?

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
either dev added ingame wt-mod or choices are obvious. rollback helps too.
I didn't see an in-game walk thru I will check again. But yeah, you might be right about the roll back option. But I do remember playing a while ago and there are branches for the girls as well.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Since the dev left f95, there has been less, dare i say leaks of part such as the WT of the game. Maybe some of his team that were here who maybe leaked it, also left?
To answer your question i dont think WT ep5 will work with version ep6 of the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I didn't see an in-game walk thru I will check again. But yeah, you might be right about the roll back option. But I do remember playing a while ago and there are branches for the girls as well.
well yea there are branches with girls like selecting girl a locks girl b (at least for now) and others but still choices are quite obvious.

To answer your question i dont think WT ep5 will work with version ep6 of the game.
works until end of ep5 content.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The choices usually are which girl you want.
Andrea or Tania
Charmane or Honey
Gabriella or Amber

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes