3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dev said they are more than just Li... so lets see.
well mc started two 3some paths (if player made right choices) and then there's either of those girls mc had to choose and more to come (like that redhead who tried to talk to mc).

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
lol Dude which redhead? There are a few haha

well mc started two 3some paths (if player made right choices) and then there's either of those girls mc had to choose and more to come (like that redhead who tried to talk to mc).

Newsscaster

May 10, 2021
You will need to install joyplay on your phone and then run the game using that. Just google it, there are some sites explaining how to use it.
I appreciate it, now my other problem is that I have joi play I have downloaded it installed it but it still not letting me open the game it doesn't even seems to find it

Reactions: thelasthope888

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I found this on devs discord.

How to play on Android:
1. Download the PC version (windows) of the ren’py game.
2. Unpack the .zip using RAR or your desired unpacking tool.
3. Download Joiplay and the Ren’py plugin through the Google Play store.
4. Launch Joiplay, when your on the main menu click the “+” button on the bottom right. Enter game name, version and (optional) game icon. On the “Executable File” click Choose and go to the location where you downloaded the game, when inside the unpacked game folder choose the .exe game file and click Choose. When all information looks correct, feel free to click on the “Add” button. You’re now done and good to go. Have fun! (You may also want to move saves around) To play rpgm/ rpg maker games you can use this app: ..... The version of Android i make is the bigger one so that every android version can play it.

Reactions: EroNinja

Newsscaster

May 10, 2021
I found this on devs discord.

How to play on Android:
1. Download the PC version (windows) of the ren’py game.
2. Unpack the .zip using RAR or your desired unpacking tool.
3. Download Joiplay and the Ren’py plugin through the Google Play store.
4. Launch Joiplay, when your on the main menu click the “+” button on the bottom right. Enter game name, version and (optional) game icon. On the “Executable File” click Choose and go to the location where you downloaded the game, when inside the unpacked game folder choose the .exe game file and click Choose. When all information looks correct, feel free to click on the “Add” button. You’re now done and good to go. Have fun! (You may also want to move saves around) To play rpgm/ rpg maker games you can use this app: ..... The version of Android i make is the bigger one so that every android version can play it.
Thank you!

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes