Not in gallery but you progress with:

Adri
Samara or Roselind
Summer

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Looking at the scene list disappointed. Really 3 for a character that got plenty scenes. Either they are filler or the Devs favorite at this point.

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Looking at the scene list disappointed. Really 3 for a character that got plenty scenes. Either they are filler or the Devs favorite at this point.
Well I guess the dev can't really rush the story of some characters like Ann or Summer and they should progress at a reasonable pace for the story to be believable so in the meantime that the story of them is progressing the dev has to fill the game with the lewd scenes of other characters.I'm sure when the story progress past a certain point,the scenes for different characters will be almost balanced.

Reactions: Firebeast

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Well I guess the dev can't really rush the story of some characters like Ann or Summer and they should progress at a reasonable pace for the story to be believable so in the meantime that the story of them is progressing the dev has to fill the game with the lewd scenes of other characters.I'm sure when the story progress past a certain point,the scenes for different characters will be almost balanced.
Yeah but its almost 2 years now so... lol
Ann would make more since with how much you done already. Summer I want that stuck up bitch too but she'll probably be end game and I bet she only wants the MC because she jealous or some shit.

Reactions: Knight of the Dawn
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes