3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Haven't been on this thread or played the game since the early releases so im curious, is the game still full of unavoidable voyeur scenes and most importantly is the status with the main li, semi li or side fuck still the game like do we only get Jensen's sloppy seconds as girlfriend options ? I would normally search the thread for answers but i don't want the game spoiled.

p.s you can shove your facepalm up your ass... thx for the reaction though
Unavoidable voyeur has not been a thing since the first episode was rewritten.
You actually get the choice of two actual girlfriends so far and one choice is Andrea she is Jenson's niece.
And he may of fucked a few girls but I don't believe or remember him having ever touched his niece?.
The other one Tania only had a brief fling with Jenson that ended way before your MC meets her.

Hate to say it but basically anyone your MC fucks in any adult game that isn't a virgin before the Mc fucks her has already been fucked by someone else.
So by your own definition they are sloppy seconds so you kind of narrowing your own choices for MC's GF in any game you play.

Just Sayin.
Hope that helps.

Last edited:

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017

Hey yawl...

v1.7.0 is out and I have already started work on v1.8.0. Even did some coding apart from setting up the scenes.
I hope you all enjoyed v1.7.0 and now looking forward to v1.8.0 which will have more action/story than v1.7.0 did.
Also we have to do Poll again for the next 4K girl...
Anywhootles...
.:Lataz:.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Unavoidable voyeur has not been a thing since the first episode was rewritten.
You actually get the choice of two actual girlfriends so far and one choice is Andrea she is Jenson's niece.
And he may of fucked a few girls but I don't believe or remember him having ever touched his niece?.
The other one Tania only had a brief fling with Jenson that ended way before your MC meets her.

Hate to say it but basically anyone your MC fucks in any adult game that isn't a virgin before the Mc fucks her has already been fucked by someone else.
So by your own definition they are sloppy seconds so you kind of narrowing your own choices for MC's GF in any game you play.

Just Sayin.
Hope that helps.
Thanks for your response, so it's still the same forced gf with no option to reject both.Trust me i ain't one of those only virgins allowed, the rest are sluts to be burned at the stake fellow. The sloppy seconds thing was just a cheeky dig because:

1. it's weird to see them as main Li when i already fucked them as jensen(don't remember too well but there was something betwen jensen and his niece). Reason why people don't really like multi-protag games.

2. I don't like either of them so being forced to accept one of them

3. worse they would be the main Li instead of other Li that i like more are just side Lis.

I knew the game was gonna get some rework so just checking if by chance it changed the main Lis.

Peace out

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why are all the games I enjoy updating all at once.....

Not enough hours in the day for all this.
like i said on some other thread (which you don't follow (bit odd) :p) that start and end of month and middle of month are busiest days for players, my record is prolly 2 digit numbers of games updated in same week.

Other game... Double Homework?
yes that game.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
like i said on some other thread (which you don't follow (bit odd) :p) that start and end of month and middle of month are busiest days for players, my record is prolly 2 digit numbers of games updated in same week.

yes that game.
Do you remember the good old times when we got the updates of the Big 3 (DMD,BB and DOD) in 24 hours?
A lot of bans and closed threads.

Reactions: Ass Fan and Nerttu

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do you remember the good old times when we got the updates of the Big 3 (DMD,BB and DOD) in 24 hours?
A lot of bans and closed threads.
not played big brother or dreams of desire yet but seen thread getting locked.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Alternate Existence [v1.7.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 2.96 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.07 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.04 GB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

gubp

Jul 14, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/s1e7.rpy", line 180, in <module>
KeyError: u'date'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "s1e7.rpyc", line 180, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1750, in execute
    target = renpy.python.py_eval(target)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/s1e7.rpy", line 180, in <module>
KeyError: u'date'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
ALTERNATE EXISTENCE 1.7.0
Sat Oct 15 19:48:39 2022

I am getting the same error.
Any ideas as to why, no mods only incest patch.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Alternate Existence [v1.7.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 2.96 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.07 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.04 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
You are a true life saver.
Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
So does this not have a walkthrough mod ?. i been searching the forum all i see is walkthrough mod ???? but none about there being a Real mod just pdf

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Does anyone have other link for the ic patch? Workupload doesn't work for me. Thanks in advance
Phew, I'm glad I saw your comment, I thought I was the only one with this problem, I didn't even comment because I thought the problem was in my device. lol

Reactions: useyourbrain

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think I'll play without already downloaded four times and nothing :(:cry:

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes