3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Looking at the scene list disappointed. Really 3 for a character that got plenty scenes. Either they are filler or the Devs favorite at this point.
To clarify, it’s two separate scenes, one at the beginning and at the end of the update. The second one just has two animations.

I've heard Summer content coming up in ep7 has a surprise... let's see
I didn’t get anything gallery-wise for Summer but I’m missing two entries that I thought were for Andrea. I assume at least one is for her. But story-wise there is a breakthrough. I did a quick speed run before heading to work

Reactions: armion82

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I take it you did speed run after you have played it?

To clarify, it’s two separate scenes, one at the beginning and at the end of the update. The second one just has two animations.

I didn’t get anything gallery-wise for Summer but I’m missing two entries that I thought were for Andrea. I assume at least one is for her. But story-wise there is a breakthrough. I did a quick speed run before heading to work

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Yeah but its almost 2 years now so... lol
Considering that he has a full-time job to pay his bills, two years isn't a long time for the work he's put in. He has averaged 800ish renders (plus some animations needing maybe 30 renders for each second) for the latest 4 updates which isn't bad at all considering he can only spend evenings and weekends making them. Oh, he also can make own sounds and music. Imagine if he could quit his day job then updates might be bigger or more frequent but then people should spend money to buy these games... Let's see what you've done in 2 years on your free time. ;)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
It's OUT!
When ever there isn't a WT mod, I use 0x52_URM renpy universal mod (can be used for most renpy games higher than v699.12). This tool allows a user to see what's behind the story choices or when story requirement checks happen (can be used to bypass missing requirements, just save before making any of those choices). This is a useful tool to use along with any WT/cheat mod, to gain more details on the story choices. (FYI, not all renpy games are structured (built) the same, so not all choice details will always be displayed.)

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
love this game, cannot wait to play the new update. i absolutely love Anne. want her as gf for mc. she is a mega babe.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Haven't been on this thread or played the game since the early releases so im curious, is the game still full of unavoidable voyeur scenes and most importantly is the status with the main li, semi li or side fuck still the game like do we only get Jensen's sloppy seconds as girlfriend options ? I would normally search the thread for answers but i don't want the game spoiled.

p.s you can shove your facepalm up your ass... thx for the reaction though

Last edited:

Death2000

Feb 22, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/s1e7.rpy", line 180, in <module>
KeyError: u'date'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "s1e7.rpyc", line 180, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1750, in execute
    target = renpy.python.py_eval(target)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/s1e7.rpy", line 180, in <module>
KeyError: u'date'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
ALTERNATE EXISTENCE 1.7.0
Sat Oct 15 19:48:39 2022

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes