3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
technically it has choices but they don't really do anything

yes you may be able to reject a few characters but

you end up being forced into a relationship with a bunch of characters and I mean a lot

and as I have said before it turns into everybody fucking everybody

even if you tried to choose choices that the character doesn't like you end up being with them in the game anyway
You can reject like 1/2 of the cast.
No idea how you think this is just a few characters.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have played this game and a walk through is pointless

because no matter what you do you still have to fuck the maid and characters you don't want to

in my opinion and this is my opinion these choices do absolutely nothing this game is basically a fuck Fest

where everybody's sleeping with everybody

there is no real relationship building everybody wants to sleep with the MC for no good reason

take the maid for example she wants to sleep with the MC

all most immediately after meeting him for no good reason
He's not human, that's been hinted at for ages. They want to sleep with him because they are drawn to him.

Aug 8, 2021
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Alternate Existence 1.8.0 with incest patch and LaikDink walkthrough mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Hi, please update this to 1.9

Sep 3, 2020
He's not human, that's been hinted at for ages. They want to sleep with him because they are drawn to him.
okay I know that but that's still no excuse for us not having the option to reject them

take me for example just because a girl wants to sleep with me doesn't mean I want to sleep with her

especially if I barely know her I have the right to say no

and this game should give us at least the option

and that is just my opinion I mean no offense

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
I have come across what I believe to be an error in the Android version. I have downloaded the current update (3.3 gigs worth) and attempted to install it. The install failed with the error stating that the apk didn't appear to be valid.

I would muchly appreciate it if anyone had any ideas or solutions to this issue.

TIA

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes