3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

johanes

May 14, 2017
Could someone please share the incest patch... gofile currently is being a little shit for me and is not loading for awhile now.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Hi everyone, how's it going?

I'm looking for something promising, and I have a few questions.

1. How's the dialogue, and the pacing? How coherent and consistant is it?

2. Does it feel like an awkward translation?

3. How many hours of content are there at this point if I were to stick to just one playthrough ? Make a clear, logical guess please. Are we talking 2 hours? 5 hours? 10 hours? What? To be clear saying Saying "it's not very long" or "it depends" doesn't give me anything to work with.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Last edited:
Reactions: SuperPerv96

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just a heads up for the ones who are playing this game and enjoying it and wanting to continue.

This is very IMPORTANT do not skip reading it!

Please take note of the following:
At the end of each playthrough you will get a choice to "export" the choice/path you are on. This is an one at a time thing. You can do it many times but will have to play each choice/path up till this "export" option at the end of Season 1. The best way forward is to keep your Season 1 AE game and wait till Season 2, episode 1 starts. In s2e1. you will have an option called "Continue from Season 1" slider button which you choose, and it will pick up the exported option you created in Season 1. Play this exported option till s2e1 actually starts then save it to a save location and name it accordingly.

Once that is done, open v1.9.0 (season 1) again, choose a different playthrough and do the export part. Open season 2 game and do the import, play a bit and save. repeat to transfer (export) multiple playthroughs. Please take note, your actual game/save folder files WILL NOT WORK by copying and loading in Season 2. ONLY the export option will transfer your playthrough across.

Last edited:

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Seems like I can only give partial answers because I don't know your preferences.

2. Does it feel like an awkward translation?
The thing is that MrKnobb writes in English and the dialogue is proofread by someone that makes his living doing language-related stuff. But, English isn't MrKnobb's mother tongue. So, the only translation happens in his brain.

3. How many hours of content are there at this point if I were to stick to just one playthrough ? Make a clear, logical guess please. Are we talking 2 hours? 5 hours? 10 hours? What? To be clear saying Saying "it's not very long" or "it depends" doesn't give me anything to work with.
Well, you're asking a time estimate without giving your reading speed so that's an impossible to answer. It really depends. ;) But, I'll give you a total number of dialogue lines in all 9 episodes so you can make your own guestimate: around 13000. You should see almost all of them in two playthroughs if you choose to interact with everyone. The number will be considerably lower if you only choose to have a girlfriend and interact with no side characters. (Also, 6600+ renders and 330+ animations.)

I think you should download it and see yourself if AE is for you or not. Remember to read the developer notes in the OP before downloading because it was updated yesterday.

Reactions: Firebeast
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes