3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Even though you asked the same questions twice in a 12 hour span, who had plenty of time to download even the compressed version to see if you like it yourself, and that is how you respond? Is it too much to say thanks?

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Even though you asked the same questions twice in a 12 hour span, who had plenty of time to download even the compressed version to see if you like it yourself, and that is how you respond? Is it too much to say thanks?
You got a point. I'm sorry.

So are you. Just try it yourself. Let me know the answers for your questions afterwards. ;)
I'm sorry monk. Although I don't know what I'm supposed to do with the information you gave, You were just trying to help, and I appreciate it.

I know it's not an excuse, but I've been dealing with a lot of gross trolls these past couple days who have been sexually harassing me, so I'm a bit on edge.

Mind if I offer you some advice as well?

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I'm sorry monk. Although I don't know what I'm supposed to do with the information you gave, You were just trying to help, and I appreciate it.
While I was trolling you, they have given you a very good answer. If you don't know how fast you read, how should we know? We don't know if you skip with tab until you find a sex scene, or if you read every sentence and afterwards contemplate about it 10 min.
So there is no correct answer and I don't have a clue how long I played the game, as I'm following it since 0.1.

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
im a little bit very annoyed by the fact that when mc rolled out in his new car he said correctly that it was a 69 but then daniella comments on it being nice asking if its a 66 or 67 and mc confirming its a 67. this is gonna bug me for hours

• Haha
Reactions: Firebeast

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
You know, when I have a game that I love, I wanna recommend people about it, and answer their questions if I can in hopes that they'll get more interested, and maybe give it a shot. Am I really alone here?

Maybe it'll help if I ask some follow up questions.

The thing is that MrKnobb writes in English and the dialogue is proofread by someone that makes his living doing language-related stuff. But, English isn't MrKnobb's mother tongue. So, the only translation happens in his brain.
I have no idea what this means, can you rephrase this, please?

Well, you're asking a time estimate without giving your reading speed so that's an impossible to answer. It really depends. ;) But, I'll give you a total number of dialogue lines in all 9 episodes so you can make your own guestimate: around 13000. You should see almost all of them in two playthroughs if you choose to interact with everyone. The number will be considerably lower if you only choose to have a girlfriend and interact with no side characters. (Also, 6600+ renders and 330+ animations.)

I think you should download it and see yourself if AE is for you or not. Remember to read the developer notes in the OP before downloading because it was updated yesterday.
I read at a pretty fast rate, and if the dialogue is well paced, I usually end up hitting enter every 3-8 second? Do you think the time it will take me closer to 2 hours, 5 hours, 10 hours, or 15 hours or 20 hours to go through this project?

If you need any more information than this to answer my questions, just tell me what you need?

Last edited:

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
TheimmortalP My advice is this. Read both spoilers on the first page. Then decide if it's for you as many players feel they have NO choices in the game and all the girls just jump apparently onto MC's dicky dick, which is to some extent true and to another extent it's not, or there is a reason for the women to levitate to the MC. That is what I've read from the devs patron or discord page if i recall correctly now.

As for English it's not ENGRISH at all. The pacing of the dialogue is good. It's not annoyingly long and if you really interested in the story as I am, then you have to focus as I've seen/read somethings that are kinda making sense now since we know who MC actually is or suppose to be.
There are also complaints about some "FORCED" scenes at start and apparently it happens, even though if you don't go and look, you wouldn't know who or what is happening, this is somehow an issue for many players. Meaning they all went and click on the button that took them to have a look and now complaining it 'happened'. OR they are clairvoyant and know who's doing what without clicking on the "go see" button.:unsure:

As for pacing, i'd say work on an average of 8 hrs. Download, play for an hour or so and decide.

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
Could someone explain why the stated file size for the Android apk is 3.2 gigs, but, when downloaded and saved to my phone, it only shows as being 2.97 gigs? It also refuses to install with the error that the apk isn't valid.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 1.9.0
The previous vs I managed to take advantage of my last save, but in this one when I click where it said to save it loads and goes back to the menu I tried + 2 saves ago and it didn't solve it, I always go back to the menu.
Playing a game where your save doesn't work sucks if the game has 20 updates you always have to start over, that's revolting and disgusting.
:mad:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The previous vs I managed to take advantage of my last save, but in this one when I click where it said to save it loads and goes back to the menu I tried + 2 saves ago and it didn't solve it, I always go back to the menu.
Playing a game where your save doesn't work sucks if the game has 20 updates you always have to start over, that's revolting and disgusting.
:mad:
Huh? I've played with mods and modded mine to kingdom come and back and have had zero save issues. And all my saves from 4 or more versions back works fine...

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Huh? I've played with mods and modded mine to kingdom come and back and have had zero save issues. And all my saves from 4 or more versions back works fine...
Good for you, because I'm playing the normal game without any mod, so I don't understand what happened if it worked in the previous version because in this new version the save is loading and going back to the main menu?:unsure:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Good for you, because I'm playing the normal game without any mod, so I don't understand what happened if it worked in the previous version because in this new version the save is loading and going back to the main menu?:unsure:
I have no modded version now and my saves work fine since the mod isn't updated...and all my saves work fine....

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Try loading a save file form 1.7 or start of 1.8... use Ctrl to skip until start of v1.9. See if that helps.

Reactions: Fappable One

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
TheimmortalP My advice is this. Read both spoilers on the first page. Then decide if it's for you as many players feel they have NO choices in the game and all the girls just jump apparently onto MC's dicky dick, which is to some extent true and to another extent it's not, or there is a reason for the women to levitate to the MC. That is what I've read from the devs patron or discord page if i recall correctly now.

As for English it's not ENGRISH at all. The pacing of the dialogue is good. It's not annoyingly long and if you really interested in the story as I am, then you have to focus as I've seen/read somethings that are kinda making sense now since we know who MC actually is or suppose to be.
There are also complaints about some "FORCED" scenes at start and apparently it happens, even though if you don't go and look, you wouldn't know who or what is happening, this is somehow an issue for many players. Meaning they all went and click on the button that took them to have a look and now complaining it 'happened'. OR they are clairvoyant and know who's doing what without clicking on the "go see" button.:unsure:

As for pacing, i'd say work on an average of 8 hrs. Download, play for an hour or so and decide.
Thanks, appreciate it. I'll check it out.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes