3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Do you have ipatch and/or any mods active?
the ipatch, yeah. But Summer's showed up fine.

Edit: Yeah, that was the problem. I took it out and redid the beginning and she showed up.
I'm still missing two though.
1st page, bottom row, the one between Honey and Lorraine
2nd page, top row, the one after Magda

Last edited:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I have no modded version now and my saves work fine since the mod isn't updated...and all my saves work fine....
Here I don't use mod, but a Br friend sent me the translation of this new version because the one I did wasn't working.... but even so it keeps closing the game for me here when I try to open some saves behind, start all over again , left me very discouraged.... I think I'll take a break from this game and wait for it to complete because I'm tired of starting over. Thank you all for your attention. (y):coffee:

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I don't have them either. I think they may only come up later as I've played almost all paths and I still don't have them activated.

Edit: Yeah, that was the problem. I took it out and redid the beginning and she showed up.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Jaden and Maggie-they don't have the renders.Yet.

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Here I don't use mod, but a Br friend sent me the translation of this new version because the one I did wasn't working.... but even so it keeps closing the game for me here when I try to open some saves behind, start all over again , left me very discouraged.... I think I'll take a break from this game and wait for it to complete because I'm tired of starting over. Thank you all for your attention. (y):coffee:
What translation tho? tried to use the saves without this translation?

yeah, not yet used/seen characters as firebeast and armion82 already stated.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
What translation tho? tried to use the saves without this translation?
I can't use the save without the translation because I saved it in the previous version with the game I had translated.... I already tried to open the previous save with the translation and without it the game loads and opens to the screen but when I click on the screen

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I can't use the save without the translation because I saved it in the previous version with the game I had translated.... I already tried to open the previous save with the translation and without it the game loads and opens to the screen but when I click on the screen
The most likely reason for two DIFFERENT translations not working together is that Renpy engine doesn't find the saved position (made with version X using translation A) in the code (including dialogue and its translation) base of the new translation (version Y using translation B).

I can't help more than this because the translation is unofficial.

I'll take a break from this game and wait for it to complete because I'm tired of starting over.
This version is the complete season 1. The next season will be delivered as a separate Renpy project that WILL need the export made in the end of this version. So, you'll need to figure out your issue with your friend sooner or later. Versions for Season 2 are not going to fix it.

• Haha
Reactions: Moricano and cxx

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
The most likely reason for two DIFFERENT translations not working together is that Renpy engine doesn't find the saved position (made with version X using translation A) in the code (including dialogue and its translation) base of the new translation (version Y using translation B).

I can't help more than this because the translation is unofficial.
Thanks for your attention, a Br friend here has already solved this problem for me... grateful for your attention.
(y)

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes