3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Just starting the game up again, and I really want to change all of MC's responses to Bitch Magda to "Fuck off, talk to my lawyer."

Like, all responses.

Magda: Mr. Brock, how are you today?
MC: Fuck off, talk to my lawyer.

Magda: Can we just go for a drive and talk?

Magda: I'm so horny for you that I've leaked all over your fine leather seats!

---

Dumb bitch of an MC talking to cops who obviously have a beef with him. Smdh

Sep 25, 2017
Amazing game so far, great models and all. Only thing bothering me is the speed of the animation. Sometime they go at it like superhumans. IMO dev could slow down the animation sometimes. Even when the girl says to go faster, it's a llittle too much

Reactions: hawk0815

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Agree. I've seen another poster saying same sometime ago. I think the dev mentioned looking into this on his discord.

Amazing game so far, great models and all. Only thing bothering me is the speed of the animation. Sometime they go at it like superhumans. IMO dev could slow down the animation sometimes. Even when the girl says to go faster, it's a llittle too much

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
s2e1_flight1.png

Welcome aboard!

Season 2, episode 1 development is underway. I hope you all enjoyed the final episode of Season 1 and did your exports and keep Season 1 game around so that you can remake or make new export files, ready for v2.1.0

Once again BIG THANK YOU to you my supporters.

I'll update in a couple of weeks again regarding the progress. Also note that I'll release another of Timmy's adventures in MND comic series and we still have a couple of ladies left to put in a poll to see who's next for the 4K image release. Until I have more... this is it for now.

.:Laters:.

MrK

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
this android downloads have a trojan virus, seriously? at least check it before you put the link there, what is this f95 your just grabbing some random files and paste it there?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
this android downloads have a trojan virus, seriously? at least check it before you put the link there, what is this f95 your just grabbing some random files and paste it there?
Or you know, it's yet another false positive..........

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
what do you mean?
Exactly what I wrote, it's a false positive, there's been a lot of them with the latest renpy versions. Especially if you use windows defender. Many have downloaded them without problems or we would have seen many more posts about it.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes