3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
is this bug? why im getting adriana pool gym/pool scene when mc is dating tania? i have 2 saves btw since the choices forcing player to see diff scene with diff LI

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm thinking Dani And Adrianna. Their mysterious 'attraction/bond' to each other...but who knows.
I also think because of their bond with each other. Maybe they even have some kind of power like Mc "not of the same level" to cause this attraction.:unsure:

Reactions: Isabella69

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
is this bug? why im getting adriana pool gym/pool scene when mc is dating tania? i have 2 saves btw since the choices forcing player to see diff scene with diff LI
you get adrianna no matter who else you are dating, your choice is either Tania or Andrea

panda0012345

Apr 7, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Alternate Existence 1.8.0 with incest patch and LaikDink walkthrough mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Please update your Android port.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Alternate Existence v1.9.0 with the walkthrough mod and gallery unlocker.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Aug 12, 2020
At the end of the first season, the following messagge appeared: "The choise #30 is missing". Does anyone know what this means and how to fix it?

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
At the end of the first season, the following messagge appeared: "The choise #30 is missing". Does anyone know what this means and how to fix it?
I ran into the same problem. Choice 30 is the first choice in episode 8, so if you replay from the start of episode 8, it should fix the problem. At least that is what worked for me. The only mod I use is the incest patch.

Aug 12, 2020
I ran into the same problem. Choice 30 is the first choice in episode 8, so if you replay from the start of episode 8, it should fix the problem. At least that is what worked for me. The only mod I use is the incest patch.
I did as you instructed and it worked perfectly. Now season 1 is saved to export for season 2. Thank you so much.

Reactions: Alex5280

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I admit I was going to play this till I saw that some girls are unavoidable (I cant stand that in a game tbh)

But I Just have to say I have lots of respect for the dev having important info like that in the op
I wish more people did that.

Anyway, Goodluck with the game dev :)

Edit - Decided I will try this eventually when I get the time

Last edited:
Reactions: Majindevil

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well I got "bit" more "wrong" choices than earlier posters.

feels like this isn't harem game after all and those "wrong" choices are 1/3 of game and dev assumes players do a instead d.

1st on tania and 2nd on andrea path.

ae1.png ae2.png

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
well I got "bit" more "wrong" choices than earlier posters.

feels like this isn't harem game after all and those "wrong" choices are 1/3 of game and dev assumes players do a instead d.

1st on tania and 2nd on andrea path.

View attachment 2821334 View attachment 2821335
did you start a new game after the 1.8 release? It was mentioned several times that some things where changed between 1.7 and 1.8, which also added some content and choices for non-story women like Charmane, Honey and Amber. And to ensure avoiding problems, a new game was recommended. Your screens look an awful lot like either that or you are using a mod that is currently not working right with the mentioned changes between 1.7 and 1.8, even if updated to the 1.9 version.

Reactions: monksims

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Hello cxx,

Seems like these wrong values are due to using LaikDink's WT mod because the mod using code from pre-1.8.0 versions for episodes up to 7. I wrote to him just two days ago. (You could follow our replies up to my post when I first wrote to warn about mod's issues in v1.8.0.) If you use the vanilla (possibly with the ipatch?) version of VN you'll experience AE as MrKnobb meant it to be experienced. And, you'll only need two playthroughs unless you want to experience having only Andrea or Tania...

You might have noticed that the WT mod forces between two pairs of choosable characters, Charmane/Honey and Gabriella/Amber. Since v1.8.0, it has possible (in vanilla) not to include Charm or Honey in your future harem and you could have both, either or either of the Gabi/Amber pair. We added the verification of variable sets before making the export because we don't have to deal weird errors from players in Season 2. For example, the choice #29 is between going to the beach either with Samara or alone. The choice is missing in both of your playthroughs and the first one has "samara" as your choice #28. Also, #19 is the current choice whether to include Amber in your harem or not.

As I mentioned above, we added choices in v1.8.0 in previous episodes. We took care of all choices made and saved using versions before v1.8.0 but saves made with WT modded versions of v1.8.0 or v1.9.0 are assumed to be correct by the game because the loading doesn't know that the code for episodes 1-7 aren't up-to-date. (We could have added a check in "after_load" label to validate variable values in the save file so that the player couldn't continue using a save file made by a mod with invalid values, but that would be too much added effort for us to assume the worst from the community.)

I'm sorry you feel that we (MrKnobb and his team that I'm a part of) caused these errors. :(

MrKnobb has told in his Discord to a couple people outside our team that the first season is actually a really long introduction/prologue and the story is only starting now. Reminds me of practicing martial arts and getting the black belt means that one knows all fundamental stuff and it's time for real learning.

Edit: I got a similar error list in the end by starting from the beginning with the WT mod.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes