3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Maybe eventually, sure. Right now no. The MC doesn't assert himself currently. Terry was aggressive from the beginning about who was Batman. It's too early to determine how the MC will act later in the story, however it isn't too early to say that the MC having either Tania or Andrea as the only girlfriend choices, with their histories and prominence in Jensen's story, is disappointing.
sure, if you came from the last game, you'll have the "I've seen them" moment. But for new players like me, I felt like they were two lovely ladies.

And considering it's the start of the story, it's very possible they wouldn't settle but see someone who actually return the love rather hoping and waiting for someone who doesn't care. Isn't a basic love advice? you don't want to sit and wait for someone who doesn't care about you, you want to go find someone who loves you for who you are.

And if every person who their bf/gf broke up with them waited for them to change their minds because they thought that person was perfect for them, you would could them fools and tell them to move on. And if you dated let's say as an example RDJ niece, you would be "under his shadow" and she could be his biggest fan. But on the other hand you don't need to be insecure about it, you can be a great man for her. If anything, you might get to meet a really cool person in the future.

In terms of story there are many ways to look at it.

But I also know that my mind can be weird sometimes, and I might no fully relate to the way you feel(even more so because I didn't play the last game). But that's my pov on this subject.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
sorry, it was so easy. I just couldn't help myself. I just type it google "adult games", and got plenty of non sex games. It made me laugh.
well, the definition of what is considered "adult" in tv, movies, books and games has been fairly well established for a long time.....;)

Reactions: Heavy Sleeper

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
Agree with you, Samara was my favorite character of all the girls in this game. If a girl has a boyfriend by default I have no interest, if she had a girlfriend instead it would be different. MFF.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
As this thread starts taking off it's easy to see the interest is high in what MrKnobb is showing us.... wait, don't think that came out right.... Just give it to us MrKnobb !!... ahh crap, I did it again.

Just hit us with your best shot!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I must have missed a post then, I haven't seen anyone saying that a story with sex in it is automatically "adult".
As this thread starts taking off it's easy to see the interest is high in what MrKnobb is showing us.... wait, don't think that came out right.... Just give it to us MrKnobb !!... ahh crap, I did it again.

Just hit us with your best shot!
You go Pat Benetar :)

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well after going through all his games myself I've came to 1 final ultimatum don't trust this dev with harem tag in his game at all.
He trolls. And P. S. You won't get any pure LI's in this dev's games just a piece of advice no matter what tags the dev include in OP his games will always have possible LI's or random Women's having sex with other guys.
So if you are totally against those kind of shit it's better for you all to not download this one.
Another one of these posts from you? What are you on man?How does he "troll"? RTP had 3 "pure" LI's which you would know if you actually played it. There where no scenes with any of the LI's with someone other then the MC

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Maybe eventually, sure. Right now no. The MC doesn't assert himself currently. Terry was aggressive from the beginning about who was Batman. It's too early to determine how the MC will act later in the story, however it isn't too early to say that the MC having either Tania or Andrea as the only girlfriend choices, with their histories and prominence in Jensen's story, is disappointing.
I assume that MrKnobb will give the player the option to reject them both if you like neither. I'm more interested in Samarra, Charmaine, and Honey over the rest anyways. Besides he is a very communicative dev, dude listens to his players. He responded to player feedback and changed some stuff to better fit the experience he wanted players to have. I doubt forcing girls you don't like on you is part of that. Look, I don't like Tania or Andrea either. But I trust Mr.Knobb to give me other choices when the time comes to pick a main love interest. And if by chance he doesn't, I'll just pick neither.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I assume that MrKnobb will give the player the option to reject them both if you like neither. I'm more interested in Samarra, Charmaine, and Honey over the rest anyways. Besides he is a very communicative dev, dude listens to his players. He responded to player feedback and changed some stuff to better fit the experience he wanted players to have. I doubt forcing girls you don't like on you is part of that. Look, I don't like Tania or Andrea either. But I trust Mr.Knobb to give me other choices when the time comes to pick a main love interest. And if by chance he doesn't, I'll just pick neither.

You're picking neither then,as of right now,the only 2 main L.I.'s,are Andrea and Tania. All other females are some flavor of side chick. Thats as of right now though.

Reactions: MrFriendly

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
You're picking neither then,as of right now,the only 2 main L.I.'s,are Andrea and Tania. All other females are some flavor of side chick. Thats as of right now though.
That's true, but I just wanted to say that personally, I'll give Mr.Knobb the benefit of doubt. He's a good dev and one who listens. It may be best not to write the game off just because of the opening few chapters.

D

Deleted member 3181804

Just finished playing this. For the first hour I just wasn't getting into it, I was having trouble liking the MC because he was too much like me and I play for the escapism [from myself]. Anyway, it was a slow burn, but by the end I was hooked. Good story, believable characters...it's definitely worth playing!

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
1619165659003.png

Hate to ask but what other content is there? As I recall from playing the first two episodes there's only voyeurism.

Reactions: JanisL

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Oh. I wasn't into charmane so i didn't know i was *stuck* on that choice when I went out to bring drinks to the cousin

when i refused her the game just ended
Yeah, it's not in any way signposted in-game, but bringing out the drinks leads to a scene with Charmane, while staying and talking to the maid leads to a scene with Honey.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Great game. Just want dev to bring perving and peeking down a notch, felt like half the content was ogling out whoever has breasts and ass. I get it it's overwhelming and all but he worked in coffee shop so it's not like he never seen tits. And yes it's optional but it feels like you have to do that either willingly or unwillingly otherwise you'll miss the story.

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
Only really interested in Summer.
Disappointed she's only a sidefuck and not a main LI.
Curious why she's featured so prominently in promo art.
Oh well.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes