3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
A WT is not really needed at this stage but if someone wants to create one by all means. Currently you decide on 4 choices to go to the beach with Andi or to the lake with Tania, Honey path or Charmane path. There are a few voyeur scenes which you can skip.

Later on in development a WT may be needed. I'll think about doing one for my patrons.

Sevaroq

Jan 6, 2021
walkthrough isnt needed
So should I just peek and look at every chance I get? There are only two splitting paths I noticed so far, and that's with either going with that one chick or her mom and tania and that purp haired chick. But in the future, I imagine there will be more splits.

I was just wondering if, for example, peeking at cleavage will gain points with the mom but lose points with the daughter. Stuff like that.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So should I just peek and look at every chance I get? There are only two splitting paths I noticed so far, and that's with either going with that one chick or her mom and tania and that purp haired chick. But in the future, I imagine there will be more splits.

I was just wondering if, for example, peeking at cleavage will gain points with the mom but lose points with the daughter. Stuff like that.
Most of those choices don't matter (the game doesn't remember them or award/deduct points of any sort). A few of them may do (the game remembers them by setting a variable). Sorry that's not a very satisfactory answer.

Sevaroq

Jan 6, 2021
Most of those choices don't matter (the game doesn't remember them or award/deduct points of any sort). A few of them may do (the game remembers them by setting a variable). Sorry that's not a very satisfactory answer.
Ah okay, yeah I just wasn't sure if there was a point system or something like that involved. All good though, thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: gregers

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Yah no points system, i tried it for RTP back in the and it was a fuckup when changing over from Season 1 to Season 2. The choices for AE will be to either go have fun with a girl or not. Many players dont like this type of game/novel, but those who do like it, hope you enjoy it. AE is very much story story driven.

Ah okay, yeah I just wasn't sure if there was a point system or something like that involved. All good though, thanks for letting me know.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I love long burn stories so much, they're my favorites (y) :love: The "I gotta tap that ass as soon as she goes to sleep" kind of thing is for horny 15 year olds..just my opinion. I've said it before..It's the dialogue going back and fourth between the two protagonists that gets my pants all tight.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes