3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Well don't think about each scene individually. I am sure my reasoning will get challenged but it's they way I see it.

I have an advantage where I know MC's background which you guys do not have, Yet...

Mmmm I was about to type it out but i think rather to keep the story fresh for you guys I think it's best it's left to develop and be revealed as the story opens. I know how it sounds, I first tell you all to ask then don't answer. What I will say is MC's past he didn't grow up with a great family structure and female companies. So now he's in this world with all these hot women... anyone will fall for temptation.

I mean I guess I co see why maybe the Aunts scene is important. But the Samara scene? Sure, I'll bite, why was Samara and her boyfriends scene necessary?

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Well don't think about each scene individually. I am sure my reasoning will get challenged but it's they way I see it.

I have an advantage where I know MC's background which you guys do not have, Yet...

Mmmm I was about to type it out but i think rather to keep the story fresh for you guys I think it's best it's left to develop and be revealed as the story opens. I know how it sounds, I first tell you all to ask then don't answer. What I will say is MC's past he didn't grow up with a great family structure and female companies. So now he's in this world with all these hot women... anyone will fall for temptation.
Will there be an ntr path for this game? The peeping scene was really hot ngl.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well don't think about each scene individually.
...What? So did you just put them in to make the MC look like a loser or something? That everyone is having fun but him to give him some sort motivation? Because I dont really see another angle to look at it from if you take away the scenes individually

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Sigh... if that is how you see it then I can't help you if you do not see it the way I intended.

...What? So did you just put them in to make the MC look like a loser or something? That everyone is having fun but him to give him some sort motivation? Because I dont really see another angle to look at it from if you take away the scenes individually

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
No NTR, even though some thought there is that element in the game.
Ah gotcha. Thanks for the quick reply. Honestly it's fine to include peeping scenes in the game. It helps flesh out the characters. I've always had a problem with games where an attractive milf is not banging anyone in her life and all of a sudden the mc appears and he's the only one for her. It makes sense that she has some semblance of a sex life prior to meeting the MC.

Not sure why ppl are getting so riled up over a dev putting it in his game. It's his vision of the game. I'd much rather play it rather than some watered down version where the dev tries to appease everyone. Again I haven't read all the comments above so maybe it's just a case of a loud minority. Just wanted to put my two cents is all :unsure:.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
anyone will fall for temptation.
As long as we can tempt the aunt to ride MC's dick and make her fall in love with it, I'm good. Please tell me we can at least fuck her a couple of times before going for serious relationships. We should also have the option to let Summer tell the MC her reason to why she acts like such a spoiled bitch, and decide whether we should spank her for that or not.

I've always had a problem with games where an attractive milf is not banging anyone in her life and all of a sudden the mc appears and he's the only one for her.
There's no need for explicit proof, most fans don't wanna see that kinda 'live' performance. A simple "mom/auntie had a life and a past" is enough, IMHO. Also, Anne hates men, probably due to her ex-husband, why should the dev randomly 'hook her up' with some guy ??

What I will say is MC's past he didn't grow up with a great family structure and female companies. So now he's in this world with all these hot women... anyone will fall for temptation.
With irresponsible women like that taking care of a little kid, I'm surprised that he didn't become a serial killer or some deranged psychopath like Trevor from GTA V lol. Just a quick question, will MC's mom and Anne's husband make an official appearance ?? I mean, everyone hates Anne for abandoning him, and I won't defend her actions considering she herself mentions that she was a selfish bitch, but ppl forget who the real assholes are, MC's parents. We need to play detective and hear their stories coz all of them are guilty, so I hope the answer is yes. That mom better be a damn sexy bitch if she want my MC's forgiveness.:sneaky:

AE is very much story driven
A little spoiler please... can we expect to see an antagonist or secret organization in the game that wants to play world domination while we pleasing pussies left and right ??:giggle:

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
There's no need for explicit proof, most fans don't wanna see that kinda 'live' performance. A simple "mom/auntie had a life and a past" is enough, IMHO. Also, Anne hates men, probably due to her ex-husband, why should the dev randomly 'hook her up' with some guy ??
Yea I get where you're coming from. I guess most ppl don't like seeing the main girls with any other character other than the MC. Understandable. But I don't think the game is made worse just because of this addition. Sure the dev could have just mentioned her sex life in passing, but come on, including it doesn't mean it makes the MC look like a loser. How does one come to that conclusion :ROFLMAO:?

But yea including a man in the scene where Anne is supposed to be a manhater does seem like NTR bait, which I think is the reason why so many ppl were riled up. If it was just a woman I think most ppl would be fine with it.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Haha... I can't divulge the whole story now already. Be patient brother...

Yes we will enjoy Anne, for those who want to.
As for his real parents... let's see how things turn out.

For spoiler... The name should tell you that the story is not the normal kid goes to college. Once again hold yer horses we will get there. Season 1 will basically open up a lot of the story. Season 1 I am planning 10 episodes, so a little ways to go. Ep4 will be interesting. Ep3 that will be out I hope in 2 weeks basically cementing MC into his new environment.

As long as we can tempt the aunt to ride MC's dick and make her fall in love with it, I'm good. Please tell me we can at least fuck her a couple of times before going for serious relationships. We should also have the option to let Summer tell the MC her reason to why she acts like such a spoiled bitch, and decide whether we should spank her for that or not.

With irresponsible women like that taking care of a little kid, I'm surprised that he didn't become a serial killer or some deranged psychopath like Trevor from GTA V lol. Just a quick question, will MC's mom and Anne's husband make an official appearance ?? I mean, everyone hates Anne for abandoning him, and I won't defend her actions considering she herself mentions that she was a selfish bitch, but ppl forget who the real assholes are, MC's parents. We need to play detective and hear their stories coz all of them are guilty, so I hope the answer is yes. That mom better be a damn sexy bitch if she want my MC's forgiveness.:sneaky:

A little spoiler please... can we expect to see an antagonist or secret organization in the game that wants to play world domination while we pleasing pussies left and right ??:giggle:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
The name should tell you that the story is not the normal kid goes to college.
The name, the red eyes, the pheromones, the superhuman speed he showed when he saved that girl at the subway station, the quick healing after being fatally stabbed, and the bumping into Adriana scene. Girl basically ran into him and it was like she ran into a wall. That was funny but also really interesting considering our MC doesn't look like he loves weights.

Once again hold yer horses we will get there.
Patience is not a human trait.;) Can't blame me for being curious, you got a damn promising project here. Keep up the good work !!(y)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Well her character description technically leaves the door open for Samara sometime down the line to be romanceable as a L.I. as she does not consider her current BF husband material, that said she's too loyal to cheat so something else will have to happen to end that relationship to make her available.
You know, I was just thinking about this (Samara lookin' like a Snacc) and the nature of the name of the game.
Alternate Existence.
What does this bring to mind?
To me, alternate worlds and realities.

I know that this is from Faaaaaaar left field, but stay with me here.
What if MC's abilities is something like harnessing power from alternate realities? Or alternate versions of himself?
Prime Samara: "Wow Werner heals fast!"
Werner from Earth 43: "Samara, I don't feel so good..." -Thanos Ashes-
Samara 43, who was Werner's GF: -Vader Noooooooooooooo's-

What if we see an Alternate reality version of Samara, one where she wasn't with her cook BF?

Feel free to ignore this but its an interesting thought experiment, and we know Mr. Knobb is all about using those sci-fi elements.

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
Hi MrKnobb, I have only one question about the game: am I (the player) going to choose to go lewd with girls, or we will be forced by story necessity?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Not sure if you have noticed so far but i believe you have options to fuck or not. Ill continue this theme with all the girls that are considered as side fucks if you will. The more permanent or Li's will not have this. For the Li's you will have sex with them or not, should you choose to go their paths. So for instance in Ep3 you have a choice to go visit Honey, if you do then you go to have sex. If you dont then of course nothing happens with that character.

So story, yes will drive or "force" as you put it some sex with some girls but others no.

Hi MrKnobb, I have only one question about the game: am I (the player) going to choose to go lewd with girls, or we will be forced by story necessity?

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes