3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
Not sure if you have noticed so far but i believe you have options to fuck or not. Ill continue this theme with all the girls that are considered as side fucks if you will. The more permanent or Li's will not have this. For the Li's you will have sex with them or not, should you choose to go their paths. So for instance in Ep3 you have a choice to go visit Honey, if you do then you go to have sex. If you dont then of course nothing happens with that character.

So story, yes will drive or "force" as you put it some sex with some girls but others no.
Thanks for the reply, wish you good luck with your work. Stay safe!

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I hope we're cracking that beautiful coconut just a bit :love:

Some people are peaches some people are coconuts. Peaches are warm and fuzzy and easy to get to know at first. Maybe they may seem a little fake, but deep inside there is a hardness, you can never trust them fully. Coconuts are very hard to get to know, almost impossible but if they let you in you have a friend for a lifetime. All of this warm milk with a delicious chewy center. That blonde haired nasty thing is a classic coconut in my opinion lol

Last edited:

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

Hi all supporters. Once again thank you for your continual support. Remember to go checkout the end of the update in the credits section where you will see my way of publicly thanking you all for your support.
But now, here you are. As always let me know if any issues.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
damn all of sudden mega.nz is down for me:FacePalm:
well, hopefully uploaders will update op soon enough:HideThePain:

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
ae_patch.zip being blocked by bitdefender virus checker when trying to download from Mediafire.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
ae_patch.zip being blocked by bitdefender virus checker when trying to download from Mediafire.
You might want to hold off anyways clearly you didn't read the warning under the patch link. Since its a older version it wont work for new versions.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Alternate Existence [S1 Ep 3 v1.3.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.38 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.35 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 437 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 403 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Does incest patch 2.6 (old version number?) work with this version, 1.3.1?
Each episode will have to have a new patch, as old patches will not work with new episodes but only with older episodes.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes