3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
It's a nice collection of pin-up dolls loosely strung together into some kind of story. Some magic allure, giant dick, and I suppose Summer is the chase. I would have cut the cast of extras in half and just had more scenes / positions with them so they'd be more dynamic and interesting, but like I first said, nice collection of pin-ups.

Maybe there's more going on behind the scenes between the dean and Anne to explain the dean's remarkable and sudden lust and allegiance, whatever it is, its probably supernatural or sci-fi in nature.

khalidevil

Jan 20, 2020
I-patch doesn't work right for me for some reason. I downloaded the last version of it, starting a new game doesn't work either

Mar 27, 2019
Ok, I'm confused now...I like the game....really do....but the story looks like it's starting to bounce all over the place. I thought I remembered in Ep 2 that Anne said she gave him up because she was too focused on career, and I thought that the MC came into the picture before Summer did. Now in Ep 3, she gave him up because she was too focused on the kids and couldn't handle 2...and SUMMER came first...so which is it? What's going on here?

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
Ok, I'm confused now...I like the game....really do....but the story looks like it's starting to bounce all over the place. I thought I remembered in Ep 2 that Anne said she gave him up because she was too focused on career, and I thought that the MC came into the picture before Summer did. Now in Ep 3, she gave him up because she was too focused on the kids and couldn't handle 2...and SUMMER came first...so which is it? What's going on here?

Hmm..."Alternate Existence"

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
So how is this update folks? Are we still only getting voyeurism( cof cof ) crap were we watch other girls have sex instead of mc or we get some action without being with the trashy neighbors?

Still shame that the voyeurism crap is only skipable and not avoidable, it killed the best girl in the game personality wise till now.
You didn't notice the sex scene between MC & Charmaine in Ep 2? :unsure:

This is a slow-burn game.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Did you DL ae_patch v2.6 or ? V3.0 was UPd around 3 PST.
I have last patch 3.0 and I've even installed the game twice after deleting the old saves and starting the game from scratch and some of the dialogs change to incest (mostly those concerning the previous version of the game) but unfortunately the new dialogs don't change to those from the patch.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I have last patch 3.0 and I've even installed the game twice after deleting the old saves and starting the game from scratch and some of the dialogs change to incest (mostly those concerning the previous version of the game) but unfortunately the new dialogs don't change to those from the patch.
:(

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Really good episode, giving us a bit more info on the past was great. Also, buffed MC soon?

Lorraine model is fucking hot, i wouldn't mind if MC decided to spend the next patch "reading books" in the library.

madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/s1e2.rpy", line 2576, in script
jump ip_s1e2_after_ch_hon
ScriptError: could not find label 'ip_s1e2_after_ch_hon'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/s1e2.rpy", line 2576, in script
jump ip_s1e2_after_ch_hon
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1751, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ip_s1e2_after_ch_hon'.

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
ALTERNATE EXISTENCE S1E3 vs1.3.0
Wed Jun 30 08:31:15 2021

What happening here?? Couldn't continue to cp3.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
So how is this update folks? Are we still only getting voyeurism( cof cof ) crap were we watch other girls have sex instead of mc or we get some action without being with the trashy neighbors?

Still shame that the voyeurism crap is only skipable and not avoidable, it killed the best girl in the game personality wise till now.
A GF/BF means they are in a relationship man, how can you avoid them making love off camera or not ?

Reactions: DanThaMan

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Summer is the best character by far in this game... And about mc I just can't stand him sometimes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Summer worst character in game,and I hope you get the opportunity in the future to
Agree that MC can be cringe AF sometimes.

Also props to the Dev for giving us the option

And anyone else suspect the librarian is into

I suspect the

Tania still worst date btw

Cena2001

May 12, 2021

This is the same developer
Who created a game in which mc didn't took the girl who left him

But now in this game there is a girl who is getting fucked by her bf and its important for the game
And she will definitely be fuckable for mc

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes