3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Ridiculous action from DEV. If people complain that they see too many others fucking, then why have resources been put in to fix it, but it has not been fixed. The fact that a button has been put in that situation with which you don't have to look at that shit is completely useless. However, exactly the same thing as with NTR, that shit is happening in the background and then it hasn’t been fixed correctly. With the same effort, it could have put it right at the beginning of the game and completely removed those scenes from them that didn’t want to see them and completely blocked access to them. The fact that there is a fucking button with no need to see the scene does not comfort people at all.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
MrKnobb A lot of the picture/scene gallery are not unlocking because of different labels.
i.e.: label ip_s1e1_pc2 vs. label s1e1_pc2 / label ip_s1e1_sc3 vs. label s1e1_sc3
if renpy.seen_label ("s1e1_pc2") / if renpy.seen_label ("s1e1_sc3")

so if i have ae_patch then it'll go to ip_mode then it'll go to label ip_s1e1_pc2 / label ip_s1e1_sc3 which won't unlock in gallery

Last edited:

YRS™

May 30, 2020
Alternate Existence [S1 Ep 3 v1.3.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.38 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.35 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 437 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 403 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Compressed version not worked in Joiplay

Reactions: bruce555

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
why does the MC stare at every woman like its the first time he ever saw one while running some moronic inner monologue about it?
Its really annoying, are we sure he is 22 and not 12?

Worst of all it seems he can't look and listen at the same time and we're supposed to believe he has high enough brain function to do those courses at Uni?

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hi... I do not do the patch. You will have to ask Scottpilgram776 i think it is. Ill see if I can track him down and get it fixed.

MrKnobb A lot of the picture/scene gallery are not unlocking because of different labels.
i.e.: label ip_s1e1_pc2 vs. label s1e1_pc2 / label ip_s1e1_sc3 vs. label s1e1_sc3
if renpy.seen_label ("s1e1_pc2") / if renpy.seen_label ("s1e1_sc3")

so if i have ae_patch then it'll go to ip_mode then it'll go to label ip_s1e1_pc2 / label ip_s1e1_sc3 which won't unlock in gallery

Reactions: Matt_88

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
guy is the mc? Can't say I'm fond of him.
But you sold me on harem, romance, incest, fantasy. :love:
I expected bit more violence in your last game with super soldier and all that. Any chance of some violence on this one?

Apr 5, 2021
Noticed and got some dms about people not getting the incest patch. I updated the patch to 3.1 and added the s1e3.rpy
With have the modified version to and fix the missing incest script.

I have last patch 3.0 and I've even installed the game twice after deleting the old saves and starting the game from scratch and some of the dialogs change to incest (mostly those concerning the previous version of the game) but unfortunately the new dialogs don't change to those from the patch.
Maybe that will fix your issue

Reactions: Mario4don

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Haven't played since first release, and I gotta say it got better. There's still some cringy dialogue from the MC, but there's progress. Wasn't a fan of how Charmane treated the MC in public, so I dropped her.

Putting that aside, Anne got some character development, and she's starting to be more likable. Still not buying that she had nothing to do with the MC getting evicted, even though she said she was not involved. It's way too coincidental, so somebody had to stir the pot there. Did we get some more info regarding that plot point that I was too blind to see/notice? Also, I appreciate the fact that we are allowed to skip her sex scene and that she addressed it and didn't just brush it off.

Andrea is my favourite for now, and I also loved the scene with Gabriella, that was awesome.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Noticed and got some dms about people not getting the incest patch. I updated the patch to 3.1 and added the s1e3.rpy
With have the modified version to and fix the missing incest script.

Maybe that will fix your issue
That did not fix the issue either.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Haven't played since first release, and I gotta say it got better. There's still some cringy dialogue from the MC, but there's progress. Wasn't a fan of how Charmane treated the MC in public, so I dropped her.

Putting that aside, Anne got some character development, and she's starting to be more likable. Still not buying that she had nothing to do with the MC getting evicted, even though she said she was not involved. It's way too coincidental, so somebody had to stir the pot there. Did we get some more info regarding that plot point that I was too blind to see/notice? Also, I appreciate the fact that we are allowed to skip her sex scene and that she addressed it and didn't just brush it off.

Andrea is my favourite for now, and I also loved the scene with Gabriella, that was awesome.
Does that mean Anne has become someone you can romance? Or is she still just a side/background character

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Does that mean Anne has become someone you can romance? Or is she still just a side/background character
Neither. She isn't someone you can romance (yet?), and she's a pretty important character for the overall story, that gives a lot of background on the MCs parents, so you can't say she's a side/background character. But I also don't know what her role we'll be in the future, we'll have to wait to see how that pans out.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
For me and other people it does work... Maybe try to restart the game and fast forward to the current update?
I just tested it on a Mac as well...
Tried that. Patch works up until the pool talk and then breaks.

Also tried it on a fresh install same result.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Still not buying that she had nothing to do with the MC getting evicted, even though she said she was not involved. It's way too coincidental, so somebody had to stir the pot there. Did we get some more info regarding that plot point that I was too blind to see/notice?

I agree, but perhaps it was the lawyer who claims to have known Anne for a very long time and said she would be upset or something about the MC's decision?

As far as I know we have no new information in regards to that plot point.

Also, perhaps unrelated, but I think the Dean knows too much and is far too chummy with the MC right away. I don't like her.

Unrelated, I kinda hope Summer gets herself into a situation that the MC can just choose to walk away from instead of 'saving' her.
"Oh, sorry, guess I should have helped this time ... but I thought you wanted to service half the football team, my bad, I'll step in next time then ..."
Serve that bitch right.

Obviously I understand that wouldn't really work for the story since its basically the MC's 'job' to keep her safe over-all, still would give some level of smug self-satisfaction ...

frenk

Feb 11, 2018
I must say that I am impressed with the quality of the graphics. But I would like the author not to be in too much of a hurry between scenes by focusing on the story which is interesting.

Reactions: xXwankerXx
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes