3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Leave a review (hopefully good lol) and just play the story for how I would like to present it to you guys. Money is nice but we can't all support those we want to so no worries.

One thing ill work on for sure for is transitions between scenes.. some are a bit quick. Ill try and think of some way to make it smoother and not feel so quick.

i´ll do - i really like your games
they have style and awesome renders/animations
wish i could support with some cash - but times are hard actually ..

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Oh i hear you. Maybe he's self confidence took a knock growing up? who knows hey... Im not saying anything here just giving some thoughts.
He wasn't a pussy standing up to Brad the MMA fighter now was he?

I hope so too, have to watch for future updates .
It's a good game , it would be great if he doesn't act like a loser always .

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
Oh i hear you. Maybe he's self confidence took a knock growing up? who knows hey... Im not saying anything here just giving some thoughts.
He wasn't a pussy standing up to Brad the MMA fighter now was he?
Actually he was. Eating fists and throwing angry looks is not how you stand up. Also, the fact he instantly forgives cheerleader girl for treating him like a looser in front of people, makes him a looser. Hope that's made for sake of character progression.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Not sure i follow the cheerleader (Charmane you mean?) treat him like a looser? Did you read the reason behind her demeanor? Im sorry but no one was treated anything.

Actually he was. Eating fists and throwing angry looks is not how you stand up. Also, the fact he instantly forgives cheerleader girl for treating him like a looser in front of people, makes him a looser. Hope that's made for sake of character progression.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Not sure i follow the cheerleader (Charmane you mean?) treat him like a looser? Did you read the reason behind her demeanor? Im sorry but no one was treated anything.
As I said in my previous post she did that because it would hurt her image right? How is that treating him good? She essentially said that it would make her look bad in front of her friends if she talked to him? How is that not a bad thing? It just makes her look like a bitch and him like a loser because again he just brushes it off like it's nothing.

So him "forgiving" her makes him look like a bitch, I just can't see it any other way to be honest.

Edit: If someone can convince me otherwise go ahead but if someone is ashamed of being seen with me in public then I really don't see a reason to hang out with them and "forgive" them.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
If that is how you see it.

As I said in my previous post she did that because it would hurt her image right? How is that treating him good? She essentially said that it would make her look bad in front of her friends if she talked to him? How is that not a bad thing? It just makes her look like a bitch and him like a loser because again he just brushes it off like it's nothing.

So him "forgiving" her makes him look like a bitch, I just can't see it any other way to be honest.

Edit: If someone can convince me otherwise go ahead but if someone is ashamed of being seen with me in public then I really don't see a reason to hang out with them and "forgive" them.

• Wow
Reactions: acondo

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
If that is how you see it.
But there is no other way to see it dude. She's just fake. She'll happily fuck him but won't even say Hi to him because she's ashamed to be seen with him in front of her friends. Why would you ever hang out with a person like that and not just tell them to get lost? I don't think there's any other way to see it.

And it wouldn't really bother me if the Mc could have called her out on it but he just takes it like it's nothing, like he does with everything.

Last edited:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Nice update.

But I realized it has the same bug as episode 2 had. If I don't remove everything, including the files in 'AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AltExtBuildBase-1589474498' before updating then it doesn't work properly. I reported this last update already, if you remember the discussion about the red-eye animation. It's the same problem again. If I keep the old files anywhere this new update doesn't show the red-eye animation, it doesn't show the headbutt by that loser in college and it doesn't show most of the orange transition texts.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Patch still not working even after starting new and deleting the .rpy files that will populate after each game start.
Tried old save and new playthrough. Nothing works. Oh well will go to s1e3 file and change directly there.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I decided to play this again from the start, as I had two sets of saves and I really couldn't see why I had done that.

You get the choice of Beach or Lake which is pretty straightforward, but somehow in my old Episode 2 saves I had a full sex encounter with Honey which I cannot seem to 'find' playing from the start in Episode 3.
I get sex with Charmane after the pretext of fixing the TV, bit can't see where the Honey action happens.
I assume a choice, but can't find it?

Help Please?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I decided to play this again from the start, as I had two sets of saves and I really couldn't see why I had done that.

You get the choice of Beach or Lake which is pretty straightforward, but somehow in my old Episode 2 saves I had a full sex encounter with Honey which I cannot seem to 'find' playing from the start in Episode 3.
I get sex with Charmane after the pretext of fixing the TV, bit can't see where the Honey action happens.
I assume a choice, but can't find it?

Help Please?
The Charmane and Honey scenes are mutually exclusive. If you bring the drinks out to Summer and Charmane you'll get her scenes, if you stay and talk to the maid you'll meet Honey instead.

Reactions: Bonhomie

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
The Charmane and Honey scenes are mutually exclusive. If you bring the drinks out to Summer and Charmane you'll get her scenes, if you stay and talk to the maid you'll meet Honey instead.
Thanks - should have spotted that.

If you stay and talk to the Maid, then I assume you don't get the Charmane Cheerleader in Corridor scene at school?
Will try a run through.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Thanks - should have spotted that.

If you stay and talk to the Maid, then I assume you don't get the Charmane Cheerleader in Corridor scene at school?
Will try a run through.
Nope, or rather, you get an abbreviated version where she introduces herself with similar dialogue, but without the option of a sex scene.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
What the fuck was that Charmane scene? At this point, Mc really couldn't be a bigger pushover than he is now. Why is he acting like she did nothing wrong and is all cool about it? The lack of option to tell people to just fuck off is really starting to get to me. And for some reason dev is saying that she did nothing wrong which is just absurd to be honest.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes