3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Nate D

Nov 17, 2017
any way to unlock the gallery or can someone post a walkthrough. I played through multiple times picking different choices and I’ve unlocked hardly any of the new content for the scenes on page 2. Thanks for the help

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
If you chose Honey/Lake paths then Andrea still kisses you in the dojo which was wrong. I've fixed this and uploaded to my patrons. It will be fixed in Episode 4 onwards.

This happened to me as well. Played through the update and Lorraine's is the only picture to not show up in the gallery.

Other than that, good update although I am curious as to what is the trigger for the MC to kiss andrea after she tries on her clothes? It seems to me it will only occur if the MC chose Honey over Charmaine? If that's the case why this variable?

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
One weird game. Kind of feels like both harem and NTR, at the same time. MC acts like a typical creep: horny voyeur, frequently put down by other people, insecure, apologizes even when taking abuse ( sometimes for no reason, like with Summer).
At the same, they immediately throw themselves at MC, and want to jump down his pants.
Imo, this would be better without any "powers"/fantasy elements: classic underdog story, slower build up, more time spent on developing characters ( who act more believably..I get that Summer is classic ice cold femme fatale, but she acts like utter bitch, it only makes me have zero interest in her), MC showing resentment to his situation, finally reaches a breaking point, and then starts to turn things around.

Reactions: Cena2001

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I think there's a bug in the Incest patch.
If you choose the Honey route in label s1e3_pc6 at the end it jumps straight to s1e3_pooltalk I believe it should be doing an IP_mode check and jump to ip_s1e3_pooltalk. As is if you went the Honey route you won't be able to get the incest version of pooltalk. At least as far as my limited understanding of these things go. Seriously I might have no clue what I'm talking about.

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
I get that you're a fanboy but this has nothing to do with knowing the entire story or not, read the thread.
If you are saying I like the game and the intended story behind it, then yes I am a fanboy lol. I read the thread since it was opened and honestly, if you have a problem with how the MC or some characters are portrayed you are not forced to follow the game. Btw, the entire Charmane thing is a common trope you can see in some movies and tv-series. Dont understand you people crying about that just because the MC accepts it, albeit not as willingly as some of you make it out to be. Same for Charmanes explanation, it is quite logical. Naturally only if you bother to read and understand it instead of just thinking "ugh, that two faced bitch" and "oh how wussys the mc is". Which you do from my point of view. If you want an MC that is to your liking from the beginning of the game, sadly you may have to look at other places.

And in terms of being a wuss: Compared to other MC's of some games or other storytelling mediums, our MC here is quite the normal one lol.

Now let the facepalming commence and make my day again :) Love to see these childish reactions :KEK:

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
If you are saying I like the game and the intended story behind it, then yes I am a fanboy lol. I read the thread since it was opened and honestly, if you have a problem with how the MC or some characters are portrayed you are not forced to follow the game. Btw, the entire Charmane thing is a common trope you can see in some movies and tv-series. Dont understand you people crying about that just because the MC accepts it, albeit not as willingly as some of you make it out to be. Same for Charmanes explanation, it is quite logical. Naturally only if you bother to read and understand it instead of just thinking "ugh, that two faced bitch" and "oh how wussys the mc is". Which you do from my point of view. If you want an MC that is to your liking from the beginning of the game, sadly you may have to look at other places.

And in terms of being a wuss: Compared to other MC's of some games or other storytelling mediums, our MC here is quite the normal one lol.

Now let the facepalming commence and make my day again :) Love to see these childish reactions :KEK:
What do you mean "If I bothered to read it?". So she didn't say that that it would make her look bad if her friends seen her hanging out with MC, that she needs to keep her image intact because she's a cheerleader? She said something else? And then MC didn't say that it didn't bother him and that he forgives her? What did he say then? I don't really see any other angle to this.

How can anyone excuse her behavior is really beyond me. Also the MC is acting like a pussy and a creep even if he toned it down a bit this episode. I expect that he's gonna change at some point but right now, it is what it is.

And stop with the "You're not forced to play it" stuff, if I didn't want to play it I wouldn't.

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
What do you mean "If I bothered to read it?". So she didn't say that that it would make her look bad if her friends seen her hanging out with MC, that she needs to keep her image intact because she's a cheerleader? She said something else? And then MC didn't say that it didn't bother him and that he forgives her? What did he say then? I don't really see any other angle to this.

How can anyone excuse her behavior is really beyond me. Also the MC is acting like a pussy and a creep even if he toned it down a bit this episode. I expect that he's gonna change at some point but right now, it is what it is.

And stop with the "You're not forced to play it" stuff, if I didn't want to play it I wouldn't.
You didnt bother to read and UNDERSTAND it. that is what I am getting at. Honestly, do you even bother to see the bigger picture? I can spell it out for you: the cool and rich kids cant let go of their high school personas, so everyone that is not with them and their views is against them. Now imagine you are captain of the cheerleaders and majoring in closely to sports tied fields. what would the cool and rich kids do to someone that is in their eyes not "worth" to be cheerleader-captain or involved in their "prestigious" sports? Bullying would be the smallest problem I guess. Honestly it is that obvious but yeah, ignore all that and call her a two faced bitch for not wanting to endure hate, bullying, abuse and scorn the rest of her uni-years.

Same for the MC, you talk about him as if he accepts it without problem and it really doesn't bother him. "It doesnt bother me, I guess" <--- We will see down the line if it really doesnt bother him or not. He even asks her if she can not do her own thing instead of hanging out with these idiots. where her explanation about the situation starts to why she can't do anything against that, at the moment. If it didnt bother him he would not ask such a question. Seems logical, at least to me.

In my opinion the MC is not a pussy but pretty understanding. And honestly with how he looks he himself should be more than aware that he would be put in the "looser"category by these idiot-people. Especially with his already low self-esteem as we know. And if he was a pussy and push-over he would not have tried to stand up for Summer, even though he got beaten down. Which, oh wonder why, seems not to affect him that much, even though he got hit pretty hard in the face. Sure he did not hit back, but why should he? If that can be called a pussy-MC, oh well, I wonder what would be not a pussy-MC in your eyes. Care to elaborate?

For me the entire thing could as well be taken out of any other high-school/college/university drama, so yeah I dont see a problem where none is.

No I will not, its a legit comment. I dropped several games myself, just because the MC did not agree with me, the quality and story of the game be damned then. I just did not bother to post in these game-threads, since I know the Dev's will not change their characters just so they will be more to my liking. Best example would be BaDiK. Did not like the MC, even after a few updates, so I dropped the game, end of story for me.

Apr 5, 2021
I think there's a bug in the Incest patch.
If you choose the Honey route in label s1e3_pc6 at the end it jumps straight to s1e3_pooltalk I believe it should be doing an IP_mode check and jump to ip_s1e3_pooltalk. As is if you went the Honey route you won't be able to get the incest version of pooltalk. At least as far as my limited understanding of these things go. Seriously I might have no clue what I'm talking about.
Fixed, thank you!

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
So like you can't put somebody else's kid up for adoption. I'll assume that was a mistake and she meant foster care as MC does mention foster parents later. Also I'm not 100% sure the state would be so quick to put him in foster care. She and her husband both had jobs and two-income home with two kids is something hundreds of million people do every day. More likely she would get finical assistance first. But that being neither here nor there lets go with he's in the foster system. So like in the foster system with her being his only family they would setup visitations and keep her in his life so when she is at a place to take him back she would. But game-wise she appears to have just gotten rid of him and just completely threw in the towel on her brother's son. Also MC says something about his foster parents not having money to take care of him? The state gives foster parents the money to care for the fostered child.

Btw, the entire Charmane thing is a common trope you can see in some movies and tv-series.
That part is kinda bizarre if you chose the Honey route earlier. MC had never even met or spoken to her before and she gets him into a closet and does her spiel. The MC should have been more like 'What are you talking about?' 'Who are you?' 'If you don't want to be seen talking to me then why did you even talk to me?' 'You could have just kept walking down the hall.' 'Why are you talking about some high school level bullshit to me?' 'What's going on here?'

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Signatures

This is a signatures collection post and please do like the original signature post.
Big thanks to Krull, Lady Aspen and Raminita.
Do let me know If I missed any signature.

2021-07-20: Post 6216324 by Krull

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1329833_ae-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1296806_AE-00.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1296815_AE-01.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1296816_AE-02.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1296889_AE-03.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1296927_AE-04.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1296998_AE-05.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1090977_AE-03.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1084080_AE-01.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/01/994610_AE.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/01/994363_AE-00.gif