3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Well after previouse game i did not expect this....

Anne and Samara are already off option for future harem, will see who is next :)

Reactions: Sngo

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
That part is kinda bizarre if you chose the Honey route earlier. MC had never even met or spoken to her before and she gets him into a closet and does her spiel. The MC should have been more like 'What are you talking about?' 'Who are you?' 'If you don't want to be seen talking to me then why did you even talk to me?' 'You could have just kept walking down the hall.' 'Why are you talking about some high school level bullshit to me?' 'What's going on here?'
This got to me too. I understand if you chose her route how this scene makes sense but when you're not it does just come out of nowhere. Maybe should've had the MC try to say something to her idk. To just go from walking down the hall minding my own business to having that seemed out of place. Crazy girl comes and talks to me and yells in the hall but I'm the loser. ok

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Summer's talked about MC to her. Charmane wanted to see for herself who this guy is, and do him a favor and save him some shit later at uni from the jocks. To me it makes sense she'd talk to him as she's not a bad person. If you guys don't agree with that reasoning fair enough.

This got to me too. I understand if you chose her route how this scene makes sense but when you're not it does just come out of nowhere. Maybe should've had the MC try to say something to her idk. To just go from walking down the hall minding my own business to having that seemed out of place. Crazy girl comes and talks to me and yells in the hall but I'm the loser. ok

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Fixed, thank you!
The latest ipatch (I downloaded it after this reply of yours) is still breaking the Picture and Scene galleries, it seems, or rather suppressing the display of any new images or scenes. If I remove it entirely, using just default files, then both work properly. If I put it in place, everything beyond about half-way through the last release won't display anything new.

Dragon2007

Sep 24, 2020
Is there any guide?
or does someone have a save full?
because I played it 3 times and still couldn't unlock the last scenes

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Summer's talked about MC to her. Charmane wanted to see for herself who this guy is, and do him a favor and save him some shit later at uni from the jocks. To me it makes sense she'd talk to him as she's not a bad person. If you guys don't agree with that reasoning fair enough.
Oh no to me it doesn't make sense from the MC's perspective without having met her first. To me and I could be wrong but the MC is a loner and doesn't really seek anybody out they seek him out. So to just have someone come up to you while you're minding your own business to assume you're going to bother them is what throws me off. He had no intention of approaching them she stops him in the hall. So if I'm the MC and just taking the hallway interaction into account I'm thinking wtf. The warning or whatever afterward while intention is good and she's trying to help could've been something she could've done while she's at Summer's but that's not what I was commenting on.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Man Charmane straight up told MC don't talk to me don't engage me on campus you aren't in my clique. And she's not a bad person? I mean Summer said pretty much the exact same thing 'You won't talk to me and you won't follow me. I do not want people to see us together.' and I know she's a bitch sooooo...

Also, what's with the way all the scenes just abruptly end and then just jump to the next? I don't remember Retrieving the Past being like that. Although it has been a while.

Edit: The thing with the scenes jumping abruptly was on my end and has to do with the setting skip:transitions

Last edited:
Reactions: cib64

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Also, what's with the way all the scenes just abruptly end and then just jump to the next?
Try to have sex with no one, the jumping around gets worse and makes less sense in some parts.
I guess that happens when scenes are skipped instead of fleshed out.

I'm not saying the game is bad or that the story is not interesting, quite the opposite but the last game had better quality. ^^

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I'll put the image in a spoiler in case someone hasn't seen the surrounding pictures yet, but how the hell do you unlock the bottom right image on page 1 in the picture/image gallery? I swear I've played every possible combination of choices to try and get it, but nada.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I'll put the image in a spoiler in case someone hasn't seen the surrounding pictures yet, but how the hell do you unlock the bottom right image on page 1 in the picture/image gallery? I swear I've played every possible combination of choices to try and get it, but nada.
There is a typo in "Build code.rpy".

Where it says
if renpy.seen_label ("s1e3_pc84")

it should say
if renpy.seen_label ("s1e3_pc8")

c_oriole

Sep 1, 2019
One question when we look at the character info Andrea is listed as Andrea Parker, but I thought her Mothers name was Jessie White and I know that Vicky and Nicole have the last name Parker. Was this a typo or did Andrea take her father's last name. Also one other question is Adrianna the same person that Nicky and Mei-Lin as save in Retrieving the Past in Season 3 ? I am really liking this game, Keep up the great work. I like that Andi and Tania get more use in this game as they my favorite non LI in Retrieving the Past.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
It should be of Lorraine... you should get it naturally at least in the non incest version so not sure to be honest.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thank you for that.. Ill kick my beta team in the balls. You are correct it should be white. Thx for that. Will be fixed for EP4 onwards.
Yes Andrea is from RTP, Jensen is her uncle. AND yes i felt strongly Tania /Andi should get some dicking i mean loving.

One question when we look at the character info Andrea is listed as Andrea Parker, but I thought her Mothers name was Jessie White and I know that Vicky and Nicole have the last name Parker. Was this a typo or did Andrea take her father's last name. Also one other question is Adrianna the same person that Nicky and Mei-Lin as save in Retrieving the Past in Season 3 ? I am really liking this game, Keep up the great work. I like that Andi and Tania get more use in this game as they my favorite non LI in Retrieving the Past.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes