3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Started again in this shitty game existence ... no respect from anyone.
MC saves a cunt and he gets called a pervert.
MC agrees to open up to the coworker and he gets them going at it right after they banged in the back entrance,
staff entrance, because why not? No respect whatsoever . even the so called good babes have no
modicum of respect about his depressed lonesome self, while they gang together to bang:
Like saying - we could be friends, you fkking looser, but I choose to exclude you and be with anyone else.
What the fuck was that Charmane scene? At this point, Mc really couldn't be a bigger pushover than he is now. Why is he acting like she did nothing wrong and is all cool about it? The lack of option to tell people to just fuck off is really starting to get to me. And for some reason dev is saying that she did nothing wrong which is just absurd to be honest.
So no, MC is used to being just some object of babe pitty, that is how invisible he is.
They only pretend they care, so he can heasr them gloat they care, then they dissapear.
Some humans/ pals/ friends ... shallow fks the lotta them.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Wow I thought cool new game of MrKnobb should be a good one. Played 15 minutes and just wanted to delete it. The last MC was cool and a nice guy, now we get a creepy douche and the woman are as interesting as pebbles...the last story at least was something other. Now it is just the same story as soooo many VNs (Creepy guy wakes up from coma, was found by family, uncle gave him money, bla bla) and it is really sad to see the good characters from the last game, at least that was nice. But to not only complain graphics and animations still great!

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Finally done with the update.
Gotta say, I love the progress the story had made. I'm a little mad at Charmane for her two faced personality of in public and in private, still going to fuck her brains out but might choose another if there is a conflict in the future. Love the shit out of Andie, she is absolutely my favorite waifu though Tania definitely looked super cute at the store.
Speaking of the store, Francine is cute as fuck and it was hilarious that she was just as confused and attracted to the girls as MC was, felt like they were really in this together. LOL. Need more of her.
Adrianna and Dani are fuckin sweethearts, I completely agree with the MC, having to choose between the two orphan girls would be a herculean task. <3
Amber is a fucking nut but my kind of nut. Same for Lorraine and Gabi, they are crazy, but going to be the FUN type of crazy. I hope we see more of Amber, Lorraine, and Gabi

I liked Anne's explanation for what happened in the past and I would forgive her just like the MC. I hope we have more scenes with her in the future and get a chance to find out how far that "anything" offer extends.
Summer is still a bitch but hopefully we can make some progress there next update.

The only small criticisms I could lob is:
1. The lighting during the principle's scene was weird. Her glasses were super dark, like they were tinted to the point where you couldn't see past them on the (her) right eye.
2. That the Gabi animations were kind of ludicrously fast. I know she said faster, but I didn't know she had a turbo mode, Jebus. o.o;; lol

Again, only a VERY minor gripe for this update was fantastic!
Then again, with so many lovely women in stockings, I was going to love this update regardless.
Thank you Mr. Knobb for Gabi actually keeping her stockings on during sex! <3 <3 <3

Seriously, great job on the renders and update Mr. Knobb, 5/5, will fap to again.

Last edited:

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
What the fuck was that Charmane scene? At this point, Mc really couldn't be a bigger pushover than he is now. Why is he acting like she did nothing wrong and is all cool about it? The lack of option to tell people to just fuck off is really starting to get to me. And for some reason dev is saying that she did nothing wrong which is just absurd to be honest.
Well why shouldnt Knobb say she did nothing wrong? He knows the entire story, you don't. that makes the difference.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
The scenes with Honey and Charmane are amazing! :love:

Only "bug" to report, Lorraine's picture does not appear in the gallery, even though I get the message "image added" in game.
This happened to me as well. Played through the update and Lorraine's is the only picture to not show up in the gallery.

Other than that, good update although I am curious as to what is the trigger for the MC to kiss andrea after she tries on her clothes? It seems to me it will only occur if the MC chose Honey over Charmaine? If that's the case why this variable?

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
the first scene with honey after the so-called laptop repair felt a little too fast to me.:whistle:
why were the two of them in such a hurry?!?:unsure:

Reactions: zoe_meat

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
ahjo, and at first I thought i would have pressed the fast forward button on the scene, but that was not the case, therefore my question. :oops:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, it's kind of confusing but my guess is, it has something to do with whatever powers he has.

Try to have no sexual activity... the story develops kind of weird.
There are things then, that are not fitting together correctly (for now). ^^

Is that dream woman at the end his mother?

Reactions: zoe_meat
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes