3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
why does the MC stare at every woman like its the first time he ever saw one while running some moronic inner monologue about it?
Its really annoying, are we sure he is 22 and not 12?

Worst of all it seems he can't look and listen at the same time and we're supposed to believe he has high enough brain function to doing those courses at Uni?
Yeah the MC is slowly but surly killing my interest in the story

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I'll look into it thanks.

Also did you use the i-patch?

Also when you had sex with Charmane, in the janitors room did you then choose to have sex again or leave?

EDIT: I tested with no patch and chose both sex options for Charmane and i get correct dialogue

1625056873264.png

In the previous version I took the route of having sex with Charmane, not with Honey (saying "Hi" to Summer and Charmane by the pool) and now, when meeting Honey by the pool (that pool again :)) I got the attached error message, ignoring it the story continues. And Honey talks like we had sex the night before.

Last edited:
Reactions: driverman

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Yes, in EP2 when questioned by Summer, Anne only says "I focused on my career". Imagine she then said I "focused on raising you and focus on my career i didnt have time to two kids, looking after MC also"... Why she only said career.

Anne had a small baby, Summer and MC at age of around 5yrs old was dropped off on her doorstep so to speak.

The story is not skipping.

Ok, I'm confused now...I like the game....really do....but the story looks like it's starting to bounce all over the place. I thought I remembered in Ep 2 that Anne said she gave him up because she was too focused on career, and I thought that the MC came into the picture before Summer did. Now in Ep 3, she gave him up because she was too focused on the kids and couldn't handle 2...and SUMMER came first...so which is it? What's going on here?

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Oh cmon man... Give this Mc some balls, this is ridiculous...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"You're kind of a loser and you look like a loser so me being with you would hurt my image"
"It doesn't really bother me"

He's like a little bitch boy going along with everything. Would any normal person really react like that? Or am I the weird one?

Kind of a same thing with that Anne conversation.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has a hidden agenda .. remember he had no real reason to reject the hand out from a babe,
yet he did outright told her no FFS.
"You're kind of a loser and you look like a loser so me being with you would hurt my image"

He's like a little bitch boy going along with everything. Would any normal person really react like that? Or am I the weird one?
These kids are so lost in their own heads, they cannot stop and see the forest from the trees.

That hidden agenda of his, whatever it is, keeps making him play stupid right into grabby hands.
Demeaning and taking agency away from less fortunate kids are the tools of bullies, especially fem bullies.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

no - you are right
the behavior is ... childish , to put it mildly
the mc always think "why are they all into me suddenly" and goes -->
"oh look this woman - nice ass - "short blah blah interaction" - sure lets meet and fuck ....
the girls are really good animated and all , but the interaction is always "hi - nice to meet you - sure i come over to fuck"

dont misunderstand me here - i like this game - but some things are really short cutted

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Remember where dev comes from ... a lotta enhanced super men retrieving their past into hot babes.
no - you are right
the behavior is ... childish , to put it mildly
the mc always think "why are they all into me suddenly" and goes -->
"oh look this woman - nice ass - "short blah blah interaction" - sure lets meet and fuck ....
the girls are really good animated and all , but the interaction is always "hi - nice to meet you - sure i come over to fuck"

dont misunderstand me here - i like this game - but some things are really short cutted
Gurls are taken by his attributes and assuming he has superpowers gives ample MNF reason 4 fun.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
MC has a hidden agenda .. remember he had no real reason to reject the hand out from a babe,
yet he did outright told her no FFS.

These kids are so lost in their own heads, they cannot stop and see the forest from the trees.

That hidden agenda of his, whatever it is, keeps making him play stupid right into grabby hands.
Demeaning and taking agency away from less fortunate kids are the tools of bullies, especially fem bullies.
care to explain?
i didnt got the vibe he as any agenda :ROFLMAO: (no the "babysitting" doesnt count )
but its early game now - lets see if he get any

Mar 27, 2019
Yes, in EP2 when questioned by Summer, Anne only says "I focused on my career". Imagine she then said I "focused on raising you and focus on my career i didnt have time to two kids, looking after MC also"... Why she only said career.

Anne had a small baby, Summer and MC at age of around 5yrs old was dropped off on her doorstep so to speak.

The story is not skipping.
Yeah...that sounds more than reasonable...I think I'm losing it...maybe need to either start replaying games from beginning when updates come out or start taking Prevagen *sigh*

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
care to explain?
i didnt got the vibe he as any agenda :ROFLMAO: (no the "babysitting" doesnt count )
but its early game now - lets see if he get any
was there a maggy at "retrieving the past" :unsure:
maybe i replay a bit lol
or was it the "doc" over there
Then there is the fact that MC gets to come into gurls lives and they feel like
talking / engaging with him, which is a huge + for anyone looking to befriend others.

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
I still don't understand how this is supposed to work. Tania and Andrea are the only LI options right? Anne, Summer and others are sidechicks? On top of that there are different girls for Harem right?

So the MC will have a girlfriend, he'll be fucking some chicks on the side and on top of that he'll have a harem with different set of girls? This really doesn't make sense to me, if I understand it correctly that is.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Get out of your heads, gamers, just enjoy a happy go lucky play through with honey coated yummy babes.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Ridiculous action from DEV. If people complain that they see too many others fucking, then why have resources been put in to fix it, but it has not been fixed. The fact that a button has been put in that situation with which you don't have to look at that shit is completely useless. However, exactly the same thing as with NTR, that shit is happening in the background and then it hasn’t been fixed correctly. With the same effort, it could have put it right at the beginning of the game and completely removed those scenes from them that didn’t want to see them and completely blocked access to them. The fact that there is a fucking button with no need to see the scene does not comfort people at all.
This is accurate.

If someone's making brownies, and I watch someone gizz in them, I lose interest in eating the brownies.

If I don't see the guy gizz in the brownies, but hear about it happening in the bg, I'm equally uninterested in them.

Especially if the cook promises not to do this to love interests to the brownies I love.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
I still don't understand how this is supposed to work. Tania and Andrea are the only LI options right? Anne, Summer and others are sidechicks? On top of that there are different girls for Harem right?

So the MC will have a girlfriend, he'll be fucking some chicks on the side and on top of that he'll have a harem with different set of girls? This really doesn't make sense to me, if I understand it correctly that is.
This doesn't make any sense. Where did you get that?

Reactions: Boehser Onkel
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes