3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
In the previous version I took the route of having sex with Charmane, not with Honey (saying "Hi" to Summer and Charmane by the pool) and now, when meeting Honey by the pool (that pool again :)) I got the attached error message, ignoring it the story continues. And Honey talks like we had sex the night before.

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
This game is actually pretty great, i know this new update just came out but hopefully the next one isn't too far away :)

Apr 5, 2021
In the previous version I took the route of having sex with Charmane, not with Honey (saying "Hi" to Summer and Charmane by the pool) and now, when meeting Honey by the pool (that pool again :)) I got the attached error message, ignoring it the story continues. And Honey talks like we had sex the night before.
Would recommend for you to start over, something maybe messed up in the variables
Or open the console with Ctrl + O ( On windows) and type
`default s1e1_annesex = True`

Xupamos

Jun 28, 2021
So how is this update folks? Are we still only getting voyeurism( cof cof ) crap were we watch other girls have sex instead of mc or we get some action without being with the trashy neighbors?

Still shame that the voyeurism crap is only skipable and not avoidable, it killed the best girl in the game personality wise till now.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
So how is this update folks? Are we still only getting voyeurism( cof cof ) crap were we watch other girls have sex instead of mc or we get some action without being with the trashy neighbors?
Rest assured, you can now watch the MC having sex :ROFLMAO:

I must say, I'm generally OK with harem games as long as they're not too vanilla, but when the girls explicitly say things like this my eyes start rolling pretty hard.
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png
I don't exactly remember the details of the previous episodes but didn't she meet the MC like once before? :rolleyes:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I might have missed something but there is something wrong with Honey in this update if you have met her before.
If they have met before it is kind of confusing when they introduce each other. ^^

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Good models but the rest is prety bad. Like your actions, when the game actually gives you one, have no meaning. Game forces scenes on the MC and you're in for the ride and that's not what I look for. When compared with Retrieving the Past, Devs previous work, this is garbage. Probably many don't care and will love it and there's nothing wrong with it that, again, it's just not what I look for and spend my time on. Having really like Retrieving the Past, I'll wait for the next one.
Thank You.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes