u3708395

Jan 23, 2018
About wood and no progress - Same here, I had collected the wood back in the previous version (all of it).

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
About wood and no progress - Same here, I had collected the wood back in the previous version (all of it).
You actually can transport back to the Ice area to collecting wood in there, but don't know why the quest did not appear in my questlog so don't know if other got the same problem

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
One thing you should always remember with RPG games. After getting a task re-talk to the NPC that gave you the task, just too see if they will give you a hint. After the sexy bar girl gives you the task, interact with her again and she says to go to the ice lands.

I saw the posts on this page and tried to give her the wood I already had in the MC's inventory but she just told me (again) to go to the ice lands.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It's a pity that it happened. At the moment, we can only advise you to save more often :(. The game also has an autosave function.

The game was released less than a month ago, we are working on fixing bugs and improving the technical part of the game.
I think in a way previous saves seem to be a little incompatible even when using the transfer save in Keith's room, I test it and saw it stop the crash but old event like the picnic just appear nearly a black screen minus the dialogues exchange during Keith fake ambush. Not just that but the event was cut corner too when it jump straight into the ambush part and the kiss scene then it's over, beside that everything work well after that

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Yni hi!

I love Alvein, your art and game overall is successful, I hope Alvein will be an even better game.
Will we be able to see anal and double penetration scenes in the future? For example, when Emilia is doing naughty things with carrots ... can we sneak up on it and punish it with an idle hole?

sory for my bad engrish.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Starting from this version, it became possible to transfer the save to the next versions.

You can turn off visual effects in the settings or wait for the next 17c patch, this problem is solved. It will be available in a couple of hours.
Forgot to ask but does Agility and Intelligent max level just 1? I work around the house, study and in bar and saw that only Strength go up to level 3 now while the other even though said it was level up still stuck at 1

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
Wow, thanks you for this game !
I'm starting to get desperate, looking to a good game with no ntr, no sissy and others stuff like that.
The visual looks great, and i like rpg games so i can't wait to start it :)

Just a little question; Where do you think you are in terms of the progress of the game ? 20%? A bit more/less ?

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Forgot to ask but does Agility and Intelligent max level just 1? I work around the house, study and in bar and saw that only Strength go up to level 3 now while the other even though said it was level up still stuck at 1
There is no maximum, I'll check it out.

Wow, thanks you for this game !
I'm starting to get desperate, looking to a good game with no ntr, no sissy and others stuff like that.
The visual looks great, and i like rpg games so i can't wait to start it :)

Just a little question; Where do you think you are in terms of the progress of the game ? 20%? A bit more/less ?
Ty for feedback. It's hard to say cuz the story isn't yet complete.

Reactions: LB1990

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
There is no maximum, I'll check it out.

Ty for feedback. It's hard to say cuz the story isn't yet complete.
I just sending my save files to you, but I have a feeling maybe it got bugged and beside the Strength the other 2 stats can't level up pass level 1. If it can't be fix then I think I'll just need to start over, which isn't an issue because the content and story still isn't go far and I can enjoy it again

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
I just sending my save files to you, but I have a feeling maybe it got bugged and beside the Strength the other 2 stats can't level up pass level 1. If it can't be fix then I think I'll just need to start over, which isn't an issue because the content and story still isn't go far and I can enjoy it again
I forgot that I set the limit myself. At the moment, the game does not need to pump the characteristics of agility and intelligence higher than 1. :rolleyes:

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I forgot that I set the limit myself. At the moment, the game does not need to pump the characteristics of agility and intelligence higher than 1. :rolleyes:
Oh! No wonder why it's never go pass level 1, thank you for the reply. I think next update you should put the message like "You have reached the max level of this update" to show the level limit, or when player check the characteristic they will see the 100% mark and know it won't level up

Reactions: Yni
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes