thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nice! New update is finally here, and look like it would be very juicy too so can't wait to download and check out

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Do we need to use the save transfer, or can we just copy the saves from previous version ourself.

Raxtr

Mar 5, 2021
nice game. one question tho.. how do you make these art? do you draw these out? if so how and what software do you use? and if you don't draw these.. what software do you use for the art?

Lil_Yni

Apr 16, 2021
Do we need to use the save transfer, or can we just copy the saves from previous version ourself.
Since this version you'll be able to transfer saves. Now you can try to copy saves from previous version, I hope everything will be fine :)

Lil_Yni

Apr 16, 2021
nice game. one question tho.. how do you make these art? do you draw these out? if so how and what software do you use? and if you don't draw these.. what software do you use for the art?
I draw in Paint Tool SAI 2, you can watch speedpaint on our Patreon page. I think we'll post more videos or pics with process soon. :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Raxtr and Jarul

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Wow! Did not expect that Orgy party, look like those necromancers really know how to having fun.... wish MC could have joining in too
And Romi really are a cute tavern owner, very rarely did I got to see a Dwarf girl that are both cute and sexy like that. This update are small but truly worth the playthrough, the story so far has been improve a lot and can't wait to see more

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think I found a problem with this update: The drop of fps when you walking around the village at night, don't know what kind of effect make it that way but it was extremely lagging. In the morning or map in Ada location both day and night didn't got that problem and run smoothly except that area
In previous version it was a little bit lag, but this time it was a lot

Lil_Yni

Apr 16, 2021
Wow! Did not expect that Orgy party, look like those necromancers really know how to having fun.... wish MC could have joining in too
And Romi really are a cute tavern owner, very rarely did I got to see a Dwarf girl that are both cute and sexy like that. This update are small but truly worth the playthrough, the story so far has been improve a lot and can't wait to see more
Thank you! We're glad that you liked it, we really wanted to make this update funny and enjoyable :) I hope you'll like next update even more.

added footjob?! You are legend mate!
Many interesting things are still ahead :devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: thevoid089

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
I think I found a problem with this update: The drop of fps when you walking around the village at night, don't know what kind of effect make it that way but it was extremely lagging. In the morning or map in Ada location both day and night didn't got that problem and run smoothly except that area
In previous version it was a little bit lag, but this time it was a lot
1620660655815.png
This will disable visual effects at night ONLY in Alvein.

It's a pleasure to read such reviews, thank you. We still have a lot of ideas that still need to be implemented. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1188259
This will disable visual effects at night ONLY in Alvein.

It's a pleasure to read such reviews, thank you. We still have a lot of ideas that still need to be implemented. ;)
Work like a charm, it least lagging now. Thank you
I must say I'm having fun with this update compare to the previous, specially the minigames was reasonable and very unique. Love the smashing in the tavern, that rock music and when MC go full berserk mode really make this version the most memorable

Reactions: Lil_Yni
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes