a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yni
You have a great looking game but for players who are handicap like me the puzzle with the arrow keys is not doable.
(It took me 20 min just to catch the hamsters.)

I hope you have fun making your game but for now I have to bow out and delete it.

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Yni
You have a great looking game but for players who are handicap like me the puzzle with the arrow keys is not doable.
(It took me 20 min just to catch the hamsters.)

I hope you have fun making your game but for now I have to bow out and delete it.
I would be glad if you could describe the best way to do this in your opinion. If you have a desire, you can write to me in private messages.

Romi quest is bugged, I have collected all the wood and the protag keeps asking about it.
How much wood do you have?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I would be glad if you could describe the best way to do this in your opinion. If you have a desire, you can write to me in private messages.

How much wood do you have?
Well with only 1 finger that I can use it is slow to respond to the arrows needed to block the attack.
Like I said it took well over 20 min just to get rid of the hamsters and this arrow game is just to fast for disable players to do.

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Well with only 1 finger that I can use it is slow to respond to the arrows needed to block the attack.
Like I said it took well over 20 min just to get rid of the hamsters and this arrow game is just to fast for disable players to do.
I'll think about how I can make the game accessible to everyone. Thanks for the feedback, I hope you will visit us again.

Reactions: a1fox3

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Yup, the game just froze and instantly closed
It's a pity that it happened. At the moment, we can only advise you to save more often :(. The game also has an autosave function.

The game was released less than a month ago, we are working on fixing bugs and improving the technical part of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: El Tanque

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Either I misunderstood the hint, or I understood it too literally, but where can I find a place to collect wood? There is nothing in the snow-covered area near the water mill.

greenmanishere

Dec 20, 2018
I think I got everything, just create a save and replace with this. Definitely worth playing though I enjoyed the characters.
Either I misunderstood the hint, or I understood it too literally, but where can I find a place to collect wood? There is nothing in the snow-covered area near the water mill.
You need to progress with Ygritte to use the crystal.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes