Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
I somehow messed up the order of the Plant mission, and I defeated The yg-something firs before talking to the merchant lady
as far as I know, the order is not important in this chain. What exactly are you having problems with?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yni I forgot to ask but will you consider to develop and adding the wardrobe system in your game? I always find out that it was a very fascinating and interesting piece of system if we could change clothes for the female characters to suit players taste or just simply having fun to dressing them up from decent to lewd outfit or even strip them naked, lot of RPGM games from Japan to the Western made have that system so I wonder will you do the same?

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Yni I forgot to ask but will you consider to develop and adding the wardrobe system in your game? I always find out that it was a very fascinating and interesting piece of system if we could change clothes for the female characters to suit players taste or just simply having fun to dressing them up from decent to lewd outfit or even strip them naked, lot of RPGM games from Japan to the Western made have that system so I wonder will you do the same?
Nicole already has several outfits in the game. We are still thinking about how exactly we want to implement this. The wardrobe will definitely appear in the game, I will try to make it as good and interesting as possible.

• Red Heart
Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nicole already has several outfits in the game. We are still thinking about how exactly we want to implement this. The wardrobe will definitely appear in the game, I will try to make it as good and interesting as possible.
Beside a few pieces of daily clothes that the women will all have like the home wear, clothes for working, hunting,... I think it would be great to have a clothing shop where we can go there and giving materials (from monster hunt or simply foraging in the forest) to make different kind of outfit/underwears, they will act both like new unblocked outfit and as a very valuable gift to level up the girl's affection and open more lewd scenes and night activities for MC
I think that could be 1 way to implementing the system, players need to work himself a little to collecting materials but it will all be worth it and make the hunt more fun
And maybe depend on the lust and affection level the girls will go from wearing fully covered clothes to agree on wear a more revealing clothes, just underwear or wear normal clothes outside but without them, naked when reached maximum lust/love... I very like your game so I hope I can give you some of the feed back ideas

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Beside a few pieces of daily clothes that the women will all have like the home wear, clothes for working, hunting,... I think it would be great to have a clothing shop where we can go there and giving materials (from monster hunt or simply foraging in the forest) to make different kind of outfit/underwears, they will act both like new unblocked outfit and as a very valuable gift to level up the girl's affection and open more lewd scenes and night activities for MC
I think that could be 1 way to implementing the system, players need to work himself a little to collecting materials but it will all be worth it and make the hunt more fun
And maybe depend on the lust and affection level the girls will go from wearing fully covered clothes to agree on wear a more revealing clothes, just underwear or wear normal clothes outside but without them, naked when reached maximum lust/love... I very like your game so I hope I can give you some of the feed back ideas
I'll think about it. It's nice to have people who care about our project. ♥

Reactions: thevoid089

Macoubex

May 26, 2018
Hello everyone ! :p
I'm stuck at the penguin cristal. Is it the end of the content for now or do I have to do something special in order to make it work ? :unsure:
Thank you in advance ! :giggle:

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Hello everyone ! :p
I'm stuck at the penguin cristal. Is it the end of the content for now or do I have to do something special in order to make it work ? :unsure:
Thank you in advance ! :giggle:
Talk to Ygritte and Keith, open your quest log, there should be a quest.

The potential in this one is huge. Cant wait for the next update.
great game!
Interesting. I will be following this game!

aronos35

Jul 3, 2017
Hello, your game is really cool. I can't wair for more content with Emilia. Arts are really good. Thank you very much ^^

Reactions: Lil_Yni

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It's kinda like sirens domain game except the characters aren't all the same and the art quality is much better. Tho the womens waists aren't exactly anatomically correct there with the missing internal organs.
Is there going to be gay scenes with the mc who wears gay clothes, has long nails and longish hair? Keith seems ready for it.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Dev, do you have an Android Port?
This is one of our immediate goals. ;)
If JoiPlay is OK, and provided Yni doesn't mind...

Some of the jump timing is going to be tricky on Android...

Oh ignore the part about Windows and Linux, while my automated build system made those packages, I'm only putting up the JoiPlay version.

The intro is a little rough, I think the overlay of the weather is using too much processor power.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes