Redyqar

Apr 28, 2018
So in "find the shovel" quest after i go through the hole all i get is just black screen and music. Then if i use debug gun (restore character) i see this, character is stuck, no way to interact or move. Am i missing something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zozol333

Nov 24, 2017
I keep getting stuck in a quest with shovel after moving out of this area in pic. There is only music playing and black screen. Debug is not working :/
Plz fix this fast :c

Lil_Yni

Apr 16, 2021
The Nicole quests were already finished on my save file from a previous update. Emilia still asks for her shovel, but it's no longer there.
I keep getting stuck in a quest with shovel after moving out of this area in pic. There is only music playing and black screen. Debug is not working :/
So in "find the shovel" quest after i go through the hole all i get is just black screen and music. Then if i use debug gun (restore character) i see this, character is stuck, no way to interact or move. Am i missing something?
did you use saves from previous versions?

Redyqar

Apr 28, 2018
did you use saves from previous versions?
Nope, first time ever trying this game out.
Also tried adding shovel through save editor. But when i tried to give it, i got "error dialogue 8" and was teleported into the same stuck position.

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Nope, first time ever trying this game out.
Also tried adding shovel through save editor. But when i tried to give it, i got "error dialogue 8" and was teleported into the same stuck position.
I'll fix it soon. We've slightly changed the story of Emilia, so there may be small bugs.

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Could you send me your save files?

Reactions: hornyd0ggy

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Sure, here is my save folder.
Save 2 - right before i get the shovel.
Save 3 - right before the bug.
Save 6 - is one where i cheated the shovel.
Others are just my random saves.
I created a function in the game to disable all cutscenes to make it easier to test and you somehow activated it xd

Your saves helped a lot, thanks. Did you see the opening scene with Emilia after waking up?

yueofclow

Mar 12, 2022
I played 44c to completion and started from my latest save file. It restarts Emilia's whole quest line. I'm at the part where Emilia is asking for lapenia again but I can't find lapenia where I found it before.

Last edited:
Reactions: spazzin

DracZ

Feb 28, 2020
I played 44c to completion and started from my latest save file. It restarts Emilia's whole quest line. I'm at the part where Emilia is asking for lapenia again but I can't find lapenia where I found it before.
Same but I found one in my inventory so I got passed that.

But now I'm at the poetry quest and every time I finish it he goes to sleep and I get stuck on a black screen, aftyer a while the game even crashes/closes.

Reactions: yrban7477

BenisMan69

Jan 14, 2018
Right after writing the poem, and you go to sleep, the sceen just stays black. If you restore character state you just stuck in the bed and cant move.

This happened both on a old save, and on an entirely new run of the game. Maybe some global save data affects it somehow?

Edit: Yea, works just fine after i deleted all my old save files, but now im stuck on romi quest, after talking to her the first time the inn is now already fixed, and i cant talk to her

Last edited:

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Right after writing the poem, and you go to sleep, the sceen just stays black. If you restore character state you just stuck in the bed and cant move.

This happened both on a old save, and on an entirely new run of the game. Maybe some global save data affects it somehow?

Edit: Yea, works just fine after i deleted all my old save files, but now im stuck on romi quest, after talking to her the first time the inn is now already fixed, and i cant talk to her
Can you send me save file?

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
1654215057612.png
Yeah m... This huge piece of shit shouldn't really be in the game, has anyone wondered what it is?

This is the bug...

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Guys, I just want to remind you that you are playing the leaked version, which is for testing purposes.

If you don't want to spoil your experience, ruin saves, etc., it's better to wait for the official release!
Remember this^

The new version (57d) is already available on itch, soon the moderator will update the version here too.

If you pressed the monster in the middle of the village, it most likely broke your game, so you have to start over. Also, I strongly recommend starting the game again if you have played older versions before, saves may not work correctly.

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes