JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Saw a post from 1 year ago that says the option to skip minigames was added. Where is it? I can't get past the "test of strength" on my system and I'm sick of repeating it along with the tedious dialogues at the start of the minigame.

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
Great game. Obvious comparison to be made with a certain other one, though I wouldn't call it a knockoff since it actually improves on the original formula. There are a few bugs but the obvious ones seem to get fixed pretty fast.

There's one remaining in the well tunnel portion, where if you get too close to the abandoned lab as you trigger the cinematic the character will get stuck and your game will freeze. I think there was also a cliff-type barrier you can phase through in the lighthouse area but I don't remember where exactly.

It would be awesome if every animation was true animation, instead of the more animatic-like ones like the footjob scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yni

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I have already released fix patch 57b, download the game again.
Emilia's name is still bugged during the dad's cave & cinema quest.

The name is still Emilia instead of the name you've set for her, for example like when the shop clerk handed you the clothes, it's "clothes for Emilia" instead of "clothes for <insert her new name here>".

I still wonder why we can't just call her by 1 thing instead of 2 seperate things (her "maid" status & her name)? If people have a problem with incest then just simply don't change her "maid" status.

Last edited:

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Emilia's name is still bugged during the dad's cave & cinema quest.

The name is still Emilia instead of the name you've set for her, for example like when the shop clerk handed you the clothes, it's "clothes for Emilia" instead of "clothes for <insert her new name here>".

I still wonder why we can just call her by 1 thing instead of 2 seperate things (her "maid" status & her name)? If people have a problem with incest then just simply don't change her "maid" status.
I'll fix it, thanks

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
In the next version, it will be possible to skip the Ygritte challenge.
Is it possible to skip Ygritte challenge in v57a/b/c?

Edit: I finally beat it after realizing the order of ghost attacks was always the same.

Last edited:

spazzin

Oct 21, 2019
I loaded up my complete save file from 44b and the entire Emilia quest line is bugged out and acts like I haven't done any of it. I can't even redo the quests because the shovel is gone.

Also using the Halloween ticket just leads to a black screen.

Reactions: yrban7477

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I loaded up my complete save file from 44b and the entire Emilia quest line is bugged out and acts like I haven't done any of it. I can't even redo the quests because the shovel is gone.
I only played v57a and v57c. After finishing the Emilia quests, Emilia no longer goes to the vegetable garden at midday, then after finishing the Nicole quests, when MC talks to Emilia, she asks if he found her shovel.

spazzin

Oct 21, 2019
I only played v57a and v57c. After finishing the Emilia quests, Emilia no longer goes to the vegetable garden at midday, then after finishing the Nicole quests, when MC talks to Emilia, she asks if he found her shovel.
The Nicole quests were already finished on my save file from a previous update. Emilia still asks for her shovel, but it's no longer there.

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes