• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Hello, the game bug when we break in Ygritte's house with Ada (can't move i don't think it's a freeze because i can still see the water animation after the dialog) anyone got a fx for this or we juste wait for a new version?

Feb 11, 2021
I've tried everything possible, tried RpgMakerSaveEdit up and down, and there's probably no other way than to play the whole game again if you want to avoid all the bugs, there were simply too many changes in the update....:cry:

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
I've tried everything possible, tried RpgMakerSaveEdit up and down, and there's probably no other way than to play the whole game again if you want to avoid all the bugs, there were simply too many changes in the update....:cry:
A new game won't help you because I just downloaded the game from scratch and I'm still getting errors

Netherjoshua

Aug 12, 2019
Found a bug that breaks the game. When I enter Ygritte's house with Ada the game just... stops. They don't talk. The character can't move. I can't even press escape to open the menu. All I can do is forcibly close the game. (Edit: from reading the comments, it seems a few people have hit this issue)
same for me ;-;

Nemesis115

Mar 1, 2022
i need help on building the kit for the Nicole quest, i have all the ingredients but wood, i have 3 wood and need 4, cant seem to find it nowhere im stuck, pls someone help.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
i need help on building the kit for the Nicole quest, i have all the ingredients but wood, i have 3 wood and need 4, cant seem to find it nowhere im stuck, pls someone help.
It's in in the Ice world. Just have to avoid the 'creatures' wandering around.

Reactions: Nemesis115

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
I have a problem, when I have a mission to sneak up on a witch at night along with ada the game completely crashes for me at this point any ideas. View attachment 1840536
Here is my little fix for the problem until the dev fix it internally, I just deleted the actions that were pressing him against the wall.
To use it, just unzip it and replace the file with the same name in the data folder

Neinhartx

Mar 17, 2019
Here is my little fix for the problem until the dev fix it internally, I just deleted the actions that were pressing him against the wall.
To use it, just unzip it and replace the file with the same name in the data folder
Thank you!

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Love this game, but ngl it's pretty disappointing that the montain scene had no animation given it's significance. I would trade the animation in the batroom scene for that one in a flash.

Even more puzzling considering random ghost girl from the halloween event was animated, yet a major scene for the game's main LI didn't

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
Hello, the game bug when we break in Ygritte's house with Ada (can't move i don't think it's a freeze because i can still see the water animation after the dialog) anyone got a fx for this or we juste wait for a new version?
same can anyone provide bugfix?

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes