Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
So do old saves break and not trigger new content? My last installed version was 32b, and when I installed this newer version, the "neighbor" still has no new content? So either theyre really lacking in the dev department or the save is busted

zahenix

Sep 22, 2018
i've encountered a bug, i'm doing the quest "alvein job" and i'm in the stage where you have to steal the Book from Ygritte and once you enter the building a few dialogue pass by and nothing else, can't move or anything.
Edit: found a way to bypass it, just played the 44c and transfered saves from 57a to 44c etc, played it and i'm back in business.

Last edited:

zahenix

Sep 22, 2018
Im getting stuck at the start of the mission where you break into the blue girl's (can't recall the name) home. I go in and it freezes, nothing else happens.
download 44c, transfer saves from your 57a to 44c, load the save game, play it and once you save it then you can play the 57a again, hope this helps.

Reactions: Maxi605

Maxi605

Jan 19, 2022
download 44c, transfer saves from your 57a to 44c, load the save game, play it and once you save it then you can play the 57a again, hope this helps.
I have an old save from 44c but the issue i got with that one is that everytime i go to the MC's room it triggers the "return the shovel" mission, removing all progress done with the Maid.

Sep 14, 2017
The last time I commented on the thread I was about the rape scenes (reverse rape from what I've read). Nobody answered me if they are easy to avoid.

On the other hand, I have seen femdom as a future tag. When it is implemented will it be avoidable?
Femdom is there unavoidable (1 scene AFAIK), rape is optional if you will be caught by monster (but you can avoid it pretty easily)

zahenix

Sep 22, 2018
I have an old save from 44c but the issue i got with that one is that everytime i go to the MC's room it triggers the "return the shovel" mission, removing all progress done with the Maid.
i personally don't have that issue, iv'e done the return the shovel quest and mine doesn't reset.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Femdom is there unavoidable (1 scene AFAIK), rape is optional if you will be caught by monster (but you can avoid it pretty easily)
If it's just a scene... I don't know who the LI is, but I know that once I see the scene, she won't interest me at all. If I had a choice I would definitely avoid her.

If reverse rapes can be easily avoided then I guess I'll give the game a try.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes