NickAllen0774

Mar 29, 2020
Android support has been dropped for now to focus on the game on its own without the extra work of the Android version. I'd highly recommend you use JoiPlay, a Google play store app. It's a 100% free app with no ads or anything that lets you run ren'py and RPGmaker games. In my experience this game runs well with no issues through JoiPlay on my Galaxy S21+.
How do i write in the mail box code for nicole on joiplay? It wont let me using the joiplay keyboard

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The last time I commented on the thread I was about the rape scenes (reverse rape from what I've read). Nobody answered me if they are easy to avoid.

On the other hand, I have seen femdom as a future tag. When it is implemented will it be avoidable?

kuler

May 20, 2018
For some reason, every time i enter my bedroom, its playes showel quest again and again... T_T

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The last time I commented on the thread I was about the rape scenes (reverse rape from what I've read). Nobody answered me if they are easy to avoid.

On the other hand, I have seen femdom as a future tag. When it is implemented will it be avoidable?
Since this game is developed by the same guy as Town of Passion and Zombies retreat the femdom is likely the Monster girls rapeing the MC if caught on the maps.
Maybe some Love interest will also take a proactive role dureing sex, but the MC will always be the only man in the whole village (atleast unless the Dev tries something completly new with this part)

S1GN4L

Formerly 'Sephrit'
Jan 18, 2018
Yeah imma heard pass on playing through this again anyone got a save with most of the gallery i'll do some of the work but not all of it

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes