AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
didn't his country literally got invaded?
He said that is involved (from his patreon) "we live in a country that's directly related to all this madness", so probably he is russian, there is a lot of developers here that are affected by this shit, and i wish the best of the best for all them, they are all getting fucked by someone crazy...

whibber

Nov 27, 2018
Patreon gave the update a May 10-15 release window target, but I’m guessing it’s not coming today considering there hasn’t been any other post since then. This has potential to become one of my favorite games on this site, I hope the developers figure everything out.

Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
Lol again ANOTHER EXCUSE to delay the game , this dev is a joke , at 19th the dev is gonna say a bomb dropped near him

MoundAxes

Jul 31, 2017
when will the new update come. [yeni güncelleme ne zaman gelecek.]
one of the best games [en iyi oyunlardan biri]

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yni
Apr 2, 2022
The thought of Orlissey waiting for an update makes us work harder! ;)
you take your time, amazing art and great game, keep it up. wish you luck!(y)

Don’t worry about me , worry for the other guys who still support you , what a joke hahahaa , let us know if a bomb crashes near you , so we can expect another delay
why don't you try making a game like this? let's see how much effort and time you can put into it. stop fucking whining about it, because i'm sure that you can't even imagine what working on something like this is like. all you know is how to beat your micropenis. bruh

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I do believe so aswell, afterall each day I go to work I am "milking" money from my Boss just the same... :rolleyes:

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes